The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

LOL...........so here you are blindly supporting a mental midget who probably has problems remembering how to wipe his ass and tie his shoes without help................. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump the retard….sold you any gold sneakers yet ? Trump steaks, How about Trump cards ?

Trump the retard….sold you any gold sneakers yet ? Trump steaks, How about Trump cards ?
Oh no....now you're hurting my feelings.

Trump won Swift.jpg

Trump booed over sneaker scam.

Trump’s ‘Super Limited’ $399 Gold Sneakers Sell Out In ‘Under 2 Hours’​

A Guy Paid $9,000 for Donald Trump's Sold-Out Sneakers​

trump-in-the-trump-sneakers-v0-ulfzr11c3ojc1.jpg

Let’s see, you call me uneducated when you believe in a ghost from the sky who will damn you forever to hell if you don’t believe in him…..but he loves you.
Trump loves you too.....

Here’s mentally ill. Trump has been scamming millions from his supporters to go into proving * election fraud..ie 250 million. This endeavor doesn’t even exist. Instead it went into Trump hotels. Sound familiar ? Proof you bozos are mentally ill.
. Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

Trump steaks , gold sneakers, Trump cards you name it, he sells it…

BTW, you’re disagreeing with a word meaning from a dictionary or other legitimate sources, not me
I could be wrong but I feel it is possible that a decade or two from now, historians will agree that the 2020 election was rigged.

However reversing the election or holding another election was impossible. No practical way to do that. The object should be to make damn sure future elections are as honest as possible.

I could be wrong but I feel it is possible that a decade or two from now, historians will agree that the 2020 election was rigged.

However reversing the election or holding another election was impossible. No practical way to do that. The object should be to make damn sure future elections are as honest as possible.
You couldn’t be anymore blind….Trump was the president with his own DOJ in charge of election integrity. his entire Justice system said he was full of shit after 60 failed attempts. Obviously facts mean nothing to you and Fix News.

Trump loves you too.....
You are really insane. You’re proud of being scammed.

You couldn’t be anymore blind….Trump was the president with his own DOJ in charge of election integrity. his entire Justice system said he was full of shit after 60 failed attempts. Obviously facts mean nothing to you and Fix News.
Trump was like Custer at Little Big Horn. His administration was full of Swamp critters who were out to shaft him.

1712440257450.jpeg

Trump was like Custer at Little Big Horn. His administration was full of Swamp critters who were out to shaft him.

View attachment 928298
Oh, so Trump was so incompetent, he surrounded himself with traitors. He’s learned his lesson. Putin will be his secretary of state. Bet you get a rise just thinking how much smarter Trump has become. You’re as bat shit crazy as Trump is.

Oh, so Trump was so incompetent, he surrounded himself with traitors. He’s learned his lesson. Putin will be his secretary of state. Bet you get a rise just thinking how much smarter Trump has become. You’re as bat shit crazy as Trump is.
It was and is hard to find honest people in the Swamp. The name of the game there is making money.

The Never Trumps in the Republican Party are still out to shaft Trump.

It was and is hard to find honest people in the Swamp. The name of the game there is making money.

The Never Trumps in the Republican Party are still out to shaft Trump.

But Trump is smarter now, even though only 4 of his 44 of his own cabinet members support him for president and others think he was batshit crazy and/or stupid.

No one in Obama or Biden’s cabinet spoke so ill of their Commander in chief. NONE

Of course there are a plethora if Never Trumpers. He’s a crazy lunatic who would give Putin the keys to all our top secrets just to have a military parade. He’s an idiot.

But Trump is smarter now, even though only 4 of his 44 of his own cabinet members support him for president and others think he was batshit crazy and/or stupid.

No one in Obama or Biden’s cabinet spoke so ill of their Commander in chief. NONE

Of course there are a plethora if Never Trumpers. He’s a crazy lunatic who would give Putin the keys to all our top secrets just to have a military parade. He’s an idiot.
Things were much better under Trump than Joe Biden. Inflation is making life hard on everybody.

Joe wants everyone to own an electric vehicle and people don’t want to. He is also opposed to useful things like AC and gas ovens.

Biden Administration’s Plans To Restrict Home Appliances Confirmed​

Story by William Rainer
• 8mo •

(link)…MSN

Plus it would not surprise me in the least if Joe gets us involved in WWIII and we end up exchanging nuclear weapons with Russia. Keep in mind that a nuclear war could also involve the melt down of nuclear reactors due to loss of personnel to run the equipment and parts to repair it.

You of course will deny it but growing evidence shows Joe Biden was busy peddling his influence for money for members of his family all over the globe. At a minimum that is unethical if not illegal.

I would vote for RFK Jr. before I would ever vote for Joe Biden.

Unfortunately I think Biden has a good chance of winning. Democrats will find a way to keep Joe in the Oval Office.

You suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

snip

Conclusion​

The wider public may be unaware that psychiatrists and social scientists spend considerable time and energy behind closed doors pondering over the existence and reality of mental conditions. This has led the APA to revise the DSM five times since 1952, considerably expanding the list of official mental disorders with each revision. As far as I am aware, few psychiatrists are currently arguing that DSM-6 should contain TDS as a mental disorder.

That said, in its official definition of mental disorder, the DSM-5 states that "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior…mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
…emphasis added

Trump loves you too.....
Shitpants should be selling golden pussy grabbing hands as trophy's. , don't you think. Or maybe his used diapers full of the same crap that comes out of his mouth . or copy's of the receipt of the many abortions he has paid for . Or gold plated copy's of his rape judgement against him. OR Golden plaques of his 6 bankruptcy. with copy's of proof that he was the biggest loser in business as in most money lost in one year for a whole decade. NO one lost more then this piece of shit in that whole decade. BY the way did shitpants use his own money to buy out these ugly shoes. He is the only one stupid enough to pay $7000,00 for a set. sources.

You suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

snip

Conclusion

The wider public may be unaware that psychiatrists and social scientists spend considerable time and energy behind closed doors pondering over the existence and reality of mental conditions. This has led the APA to revise the DSM five times since 1952, considerably expanding the list of official mental disorders with each revision. As far as I am aware, few psychiatrists are currently arguing that DSM-6 should contain TDS as a mental disorder.

That said, in its official definition of mental disorder, the DSM-5 states that "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior…mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
…emphasis added
You have a point ? You suffer from HDS, ODS, BDS and HDS.
The difference is, you blamed Obama for wearing tan suits while we blame Trump for being a traitorous science denier.
Big difference. We support smarter people you support the dredges of the criminal element. Geesus, Trump media has plead guilty frauds on their board and it’s just another day at the office of Traitor Don. What does that make you ? Technically, ignorant.

Forum List

Back