The complicit media lies again and spews more filth

geez, mikey you're all

:rofl:

tissue?
Keep up your shit troll. You people are trying to ignite this country. I pray you get what you got coming.
Ironic. GOP media has spent decades radicalizing the right, convincing them war is better than compromise, anybody with a different opinion is not only your enemy but a monster working to destroy the country. You elected the culmination of all that work, and your upset at how people are taking it? Pussy.
I'm upset over filth being printed as news and lies being printed as fact. As a filthy liar yourself i can see how that would not bother you.
....day after day they put out that crap....this is one of the biggest dangers to America--just like Goebbels did to Germany/the Jews/etc

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
for pointing out one of the biggest, underlying, neglected, etc problems in the US???
tissue for what?? please explain? or is your post just bullshit??

are you another one of those fake news morons?
goebbels.jpg

You are liar.

There is no doubt anymore the media and it's parroting pawns and shills are out to get Trump no mater WHAT the cost is to this country. Minute by minute they spew their filthy garbage and then shill scum like those here defend it. These criminals should be rounded up, branded and locked away.

There is no doubt anymore the media and it's parroting pawns and shills are out to get Trump no mater WHAT the cost is to this country. Minute by minute they spew their filthy garbage and then shill scum like those here defend it. These criminals should be rounded up, branded and locked away.
You ain't funny scum. All you bastards do here is troll.

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
Keep up your shit troll. You people are trying to ignite this country. I pray you get what you got coming.
Ironic. GOP media has spent decades radicalizing the right, convincing them war is better than compromise, anybody with a different opinion is not only your enemy but a monster working to destroy the country. You elected the culmination of all that work, and your upset at how people are taking it? Pussy.
I'm upset over filth being printed as news and lies being printed as fact. As a filthy liar yourself i can see how that would not bother you.
There were no lies in the news in your OP. It is tRump's policy. You should get over it.
NO liar, it's was not Trumps policy it was the law, passed by Bush. You should stop lying or get the hell out of this country.
Signed by bush maybe, but tRump still made it his own. And he owns it. Get over it.

There were no lies in the news in your OP. It is tRump's policy. You should get over it.
NO liar, it's was not Trumps policy it was the law, passed by Bush. You should stop lying or get the hell out of this country.
Signed by bush maybe, but tRump still made it his own. And he owns it. Get over it.
Right troll, enforcing the law makes it all his. lol. Try again.

Right troll, enforcing the law makes it all his. lol. Try again.
No, but interpreting it does.

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
Then what is Trump's ''no tolerance policy' CHANGE that he instituted, which Jeff Sessions announced and spoke a great deal on?

Then what is Trump's ''no tolerance policy' CHANGE that he instituted, which Jeff Sessions announced and spoke a great deal on?
Look it up.

Look it up.
Lol, we did. You are wrong.

Look it up.
Right, with the amount of you criminal scum attacking me here non stop I know I've hit a nerve here with you all. Fact is, you all support lies and filth and the destruction of this country and you prove it each day. I just hope I'm around at the end of the war you traitors are begging for.

Look it up.
Right, with the amount of you criminal scum attacking me here non stop I know I've hit a nerve here with you all. Fact is, you all support lies and filth and the destruction of this country and you prove it each day. I just hope I'm around at the end of the war you traitors are begging for.
Criminal scum attacking you?

These scum are criminal and the lies they tell are disgusting shams! There is not greater threat to our country then the filthy lying media scum!

A Reckoning After Trump's Border Separation Policy: What Kind of Country Are We?

This is not Trumps separation policy, this was signed into law by Bush! And these lying bastards know that!

Now, look what this filthy scumbag has said:

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

I have NEVER been so disgusted and outraged at what these sorry filthy scum liberals are doing today. These bastards are going to start a war.

iu

Bring it, leftists! Remember that this is America, and people do go hunting, but you don't, and never have. Something to keep in mind.

Forum List

Back