Do right wingers still believe Sean Hannity's Hillary nonsense?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I'm watching Sean Hannity tonight and he has Jim Jordan on and Sean is talking about how close they are to bringing felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

I was so surprised these right wingers are still going on with that nonsense.

The election was a year and a half ago.

And it's Trump whose foundation is under criminal investigation, not Hillary's.

It's Trump's campaign manager who is sitting in jail. Not Hillary's.

And it's Trump's National Security Advisor who is waiting for sentencing.

Why do these right wingers keep attacking a grandmother who isn't even in the news?

So I'm watching Sean Hannity tonight and he has Jim Jordan on and Sean is talking about how close they are to bringing felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

Why do these right wingers keep attacking a grandmother who isn't even in the news?

She just needs to go away. Not to jail...but still go away.

She's a criminal and a traitor mostly .. far above the law of the common folks bugs me as well.

Right wing reality is not the same as the rest of the world. They have spent decades trashing Hillary, and that is all they have to keep their drones riled up. If or when they find something as effective as Hillary Hate to stir up the RWNJs, they let it go.

Right wing reality is not the same as the rest of the world. They have spent decades trashing Hillary, and that is all they have to keep their drones riled up. If or when they find something as effective as Hillary Hate to stir up the RWNJs, they let it go.

Yeah, they need them to re-elect Donald Trump so you dicks can whine and cry until 2024.

This bullshit can't get any older.

Yeah, they need them to re-elect Donald Trump so you dicks can whine and cry until 2024.

You need new material.

Hillary's foundation was investigated and could very well still be.

Why are you such a pathological liar.

You post like you know something about science when, in reality, you don't know shit.

You need new material.

Actually, it's you who needs the new material (something besides the bullshit you keep posting).

Riled up drones is why you lost in 2016. ROTFLMAO

You post like you know something about science when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Any day now, right? Here's a hint. Every aspect of Hillary and her foundation has been investigated by right wingers for decades. If you could find anything actionable against her, it would have already been found. Right wing talking heads are using her to keep you involved the way most people use a laser pointer to play with a cat. You don't have as much chance of catching her as the cat has to catch that red dot.

You need new material.

Actually, it's you who needs the new material (something besides the bullshit you keep posting).

No. Comey, Russians, and more crazies than anyone thought is why Trump won. He just barely won with all his cheating.

Any day now, right? Here's a hint. Every aspect of Hillary and her foundation has been investigated by right wingers for decades. If you could find anything actionable against her, it would have already been found. Right wing talking heads are using her to keep you involved the way most people use a laser pointer to play with a cat. You don't have as much chance of catching her as the cat has to catch that red dot.

Yeah and that is what the left says about Mueller.

You've got it all figured out. Except that you don't.

You got fucked in 2016. Sorry......keep whining.

Catch her ? Why ? I don't want her to go away. I am hoping her ego pushes her to run in 2020.

You need new material.

No. Comey, Russians, and more crazies than anyone thought is why Trump won. He just barely won with all his cheating.

That's funny.

Awwwwwwwww

barely or by a landslide...

you lost

suck on it.

Catch her ? Why ? I don't want her to go away. I am hoping her ego pushes her to run in 2020.

The country got fucked in 2016.

You are not the country.

We have a great stock market.

We have low unemployment.

We have a backbone.

And we have a clown in the W.H.

I can't laugh any harder.

For all you motherfuckers who are so good at prognosticating:

I wonder what that cocksucker at 1:06 thinks now.

You are not the country.

We have a great stock market.

We have low unemployment.

We have a backbone.

And we have a clown in the W.H.

I can't laugh any harder.
With 3 million fewer votes, Trump certainly doesn't represent the country.

You need new material.

Trump worked his ass off while Hillary rested and promoted character assassinations to the gullible morons..To bad she and you enabled BJ Bill in all his perverted crapola.

You need new material.

Trump worked his ass off while Hillary rested and promoted character assassinations to the gullible morons..To bad she and you enabled BJ Bill in all his perverted crapola.

Fuck Nancy Pelosi.

If I had a chance to run her ass over...I'd have to work to talk myself out of it.

For all you motherfuckers who are so good at prognosticating:

I wonder what that cocksucker at 1:06 thinks now.

Even Trump was shocked at his win. His daughter/girlfriend was scheduled to to back to her business the day after the election.

Forum List

Back