The complicit media lies again and spews more filth

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These scum are criminal and the lies they tell are disgusting shams! There is not greater threat to our country then the filthy lying media scum!

A Reckoning After Trump's Border Separation Policy: What Kind of Country Are We?

This is not Trumps separation policy, this was signed into law by Bush! And these lying bastards know that!

Now, look what this filthy scumbag has said:

screenshot_491.png

Drudge Report on Twitter

I have NEVER been so disgusted and outraged at what these sorry filthy scum liberals are doing today. These bastards are going to start a war.

Last edited:
geez, mikey you're all

:rofl:

tissue?
Keep up your shit troll. You people are trying to ignite this country. I pray you get what you got coming.
Ironic. GOP media has spent decades radicalizing the right, convincing them war is better than compromise, anybody with a different opinion is not only your enemy but a monster working to destroy the country. You elected the culmination of all that work, and your upset at how people are taking it? Pussy.

• Banned
geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
Keep up your shit troll. You people are trying to ignite this country. I pray you get what you got coming.
Ironic. GOP media has spent decades radicalizing the right, convincing them war is better than compromise, anybody with a different opinion is not only your enemy but a monster working to destroy the country. You elected the culmination of all that work, and your upset at how people are taking it? Pussy.
I'm upset over filth being printed as news and lies being printed as fact. As a filthy liar yourself i can see how that would not bother you.

The Border Separation Media campaign is a new low for fair and responsible journalism. The Media knows just how to trigger the response it wants. It's funny how hysterical Liberals become over children when they fit nicely into their political narrative. But what about Inner city kids? Poor white kids? Starving African kids? Syrian kids blown to bits daily?

MEH no political leverage for us there. Whatevs.

Oh but take some immigrant kids away from their Adult companions (Parents? Smugglers? ISIS?) for a couple of days and the world is coming to an end. Un Fucking Believable.

The Border Separation Media campaign is a new low for fair and responsible journalism. The Media knows just how to trigger the response it wants. It's funny how hysterical Liberals become over children when they fit nicely into their political narrative. But what about Inner city kids? Poor white kids? Starving African kids? Syrian kids blown to bits daily?

MEH no political leverage for us there. Whatevs.

Oh but take some immigrant kids away from their Adult companions (Parents? Smugglers? ISIS?) for a couple of days and the world is coming to an end. Un Fucking Believable.
My, that is some seriously desperate spin.

These scum are criminal and the lies they tell are disgusting shams! There is not greater threat to our country then the filthy lying media scum!

A Reckoning After Trump's Border Separation Policy: What Kind of Country Are We?

This is not Trumps separation policy, this was signed into law by Bush! And these lying bastards know that!

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

I have NEVER been so disgusted and outraged at what these sorry filthy scum liberals are doing today. These bastards are going to start a war.

Before Trump and Sessions decided to enact their "zero tolerance" policy, illegal immigration was handled as a civil matter rather than a criminal one, and families were not broken up. Granted, there were times that the men were separated from their families, but the kids were left with the mother, or, if the father was a single parent, they let the kid stay with them.

Now? Trump has called it a criminal matter, and that all illegal immigrants need to be sent to jail until they are charged, which results in BOTH parents being put in jail, while the kids are left on their own. What's even worse, is they also split up the boys from the girls, resulting in whole families being shattered.

I know that when I ran away from the foster family I was in, one of the first things I did was go to my sister and talk her into coming back home as well (we had also been split up). And yeah, getting the family back together was extremely healing.

• Banned

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

Before Trump and Sessions decided to enact their "zero tolerance" policy, illegal immigration was handled as a civil matter rather than a criminal one, and families were not broken up. Granted, there were times that the men were separated from their families, but the kids were left with the mother, or, if the father was a single parent, they let the kid stay with them.

Now? Trump has called it a criminal matter, and that all illegal immigrants need to be sent to jail until they are charged, which results in BOTH parents being put in jail, while the kids are left on their own. What's even worse, is they also split up the boys from the girls, resulting in whole families being shattered.

I know that when I ran away from the foster family I was in, one of the first things I did was go to my sister and talk her into coming back home as well (we had also been split up). And yeah, getting the family back together was extremely healing.
Nice try at diversion and totally expected. We are talking about illegal criminals invading our country and YOU and the MEDIA SCUM helping them.

It's funny how hysterical Liberals become over children when they fit nicely into their political narrative.
but it wasn't just liberals this time....

this time it was bipartisan....conservatives were against it too....

and this is why president trump had to back down off of his initial stance....

It's been made clear for a long time now that libwit scum have no morality whatsoever.

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

Nice try at diversion and totally expected. We are talking about illegal criminals invading our country and YOU and the MEDIA SCUM helping them.

It's not a diversion. It's a fact. Prior to Trump, illegal immigration was treated as a civil matter, and parents weren't taken from their kids. Trump and Sessions are the ones that instituted the zero tolerance policy, and it wasn't until after that, that the kids were being taken from their parents.

It's funny how hysterical Liberals become over children when they fit nicely into their political narrative.

Sorry to burst your bubble but those republican are liberals also.

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

It's not a diversion. It's a fact. Prior to Trump, illegal immigration was treated as a civil matter, and parents weren't taken from their kids. Trump and Sessions are the ones that instituted the zero tolerance policy, and it wasn't until after that, that the kids were being taken from their parents.
Now you spin away from your post I quoted with more BS. No matter what you post, I will never believe thing you say. You have proven to be an America hating criminal along with the rest of the media fed shills and puppets and liars.

Sorry to burst your bubble but those republican are liberals also.
that's a yellow belly 'cop out'!!!! :)

View attachment 200158

Drudge Report on Twitter

Now you spin away from your post I quoted with more BS. No matter what you post, I will never believe thing you say. You have proven to be an America hating criminal along with the rest of the media fed shills and puppets and liars.

Really? I'm an America hating criminal? Then why in the hell did I serve 20 years honorable in the U.S. Navy? People who hate America don't spend their whole adult life serving it in the military.

But, keep up with the demagoguery and demonization. You seem to be adequate at it. Not good, but adequate.

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
for pointing out one of the biggest, underlying, neglected, etc problems in the US???
tissue for what?? please explain? or is your post just bullshit??

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
I'm upset over filth being printed as news and lies being printed as fact. As a filthy liar yourself i can see how that would not bother you.
There were no lies in the news in your OP. It is tRump's policy. You should get over it.

geez, mikey you're all

tissue?
There were no lies in the news in your OP. It is tRump's policy. You should get over it.
NO liar, it's was not Trumps policy it was the law, passed by Bush. You should stop lying or get the hell out of this country.

Forum List

Back