The Coming Dictatorship

Is there any hope that the Democratic Party will work with the elected Government?

• Hell no! We go down fighting.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes, New Leadership will take over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Democrats will be replaced by a People's Party.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
In Thailand there are no Parking Meters, no speed limits, no income tax.

No cars, no roads, no income.

But supposed to be a pedophile heaven.

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.
FJO. I posted this just for you. Wise up!
POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?
POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH
Check out my new post for all the answers!

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?
About 1/2 to 1/3 and BETTER. I not only get USA meds at a lower price, I can choose Meds from around the world, as well as herbals. If you want to know, I will tell you how I cured my high Blood Pressure and Type II Diabetes.
POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH

Hillary lost.

It's safe to go back to the couch, libbiekinder. Wait to see who your Democrat Party commands you vote for in 2024. No point in even having a convention until about then.
In 2020, the Dems will field a candidate that will win a resounding victory over President Pence.

And it's being run by a military junta. Seems you prefer life under authoritarian leadership so why should we care what you have to say about our Republic?

And it's being run by a military junta. Seems you prefer life under authoritarian leadership so why should we care what you have to say about our Republic?
All you can understand is labels. You live in a Police state under constant surveillance, what should I care if it becomes a single party Dictatorship? You still have no idea what freedom is. I had to come to a Monarchy run by the Military to find true freedom, that you have never known!

All you can understand is labels. You live in a Police state under constant surveillance, what should I care if it becomes a single party Dictatorship? You still have no idea what freedom is. I had to come to a Monarchy run by the Military to find true freedom, that you have never known!

You fled to a poor third world country so you could live on the cheap, dude. I used to live and work up near Chiang Mai, I know the country very well. The people are wonderful, however, the poor remain poor. There is virtually no upward mobility. It's great for a dickhead american who wants to lord it over some poor schmuck and make themselves feel important, but what the hell, what's a poor sod like you going to do...right...

About 1/2 to 1/3 and BETTER. I not only get USA meds at a lower price, I can choose Meds from around the world, as well as herbals. If you want to know, I will tell you how I cured my high Blood Pressure and Type II Diabetes.
POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH

Thanks for link. Looks like Thailand's a pretty good place to get by on limited income or just try someplace different. Well, good luck there.

You fled to a poor third world country so you could live on the cheap, dude. I used to live and work up near Chiang Mai, I know the country very well. The people are wonderful, however, the poor remain poor. There is virtually no upward mobility. It's great for a dickhead american who wants to lord it over some poor schmuck and make themselves feel important, but what the hell, what's a poor sod like you going to do...right...
You may have been located here a short time, but you know nothing. Obviously it was a long time ago, and your mind has fabricated a false picture. Visit my new post:POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH and learn what it's like today. You assign motivation to people you no nothing about. That is being a schmuck, you NY idiot. Near Chang Mai means you were at the Burma border where the refugee's live. The poorest of the poor. You never saw Bangkok or Pattaya, where living is better than USA. That is why I am here SOD, because idiots like you have screwed up the place. You live in a Police State, under constant surveillance.

The LEFT and RIGHT wings are flapping like mad, but the American Eagle is crash diving. Only both wings working in unison keep the USA flying high!

Lol so Trump's a dictator because the Dems keep losing elections, is that really your argument?
How the hell did you come up with that. Do you have a cognitive disorder?

Because your favored party lost you're now trying to claim we have a one party dictatorship.

You may have been located here a short time, but you know nothing. Obviously it was a long time ago, and your mind has fabricated a false picture. Visit my new post:POOR PEOPLE MAKE ME RICH and learn what it's like today. You assign motivation to people you no nothing about. That is being a schmuck, you NY idiot. Near Chang Mai means you were at the Burma border where the refugee's live. The poorest of the poor. You never saw Bangkok or Pattaya, where living is better than USA. That is why I am here SOD, because idiots like you have screwed up the place. You live in a Police State, under constant surveillance.

I was based out of the Oriental for weeks at a time silly boy. Like I said you are there because you get to lord it over the natives and that makes you feel good about your miserable self. I have seen loads of clowns like you in my 70 years of life.

Last edited:
I try to make people realize that there is a world outside of USA. But I am not having much luck on this site. It seems the Lost Generation is willing to put up with any hardship and convince themselves they have no choice.
I'm a US citizen but I wasn't born in USA, didn't grow up in USA, and I don't currently live in the USA.

Your message on there being a world outside the USA might be taken with less skepticism and derision if you toned down the drama queen meter.

Bullshit.There are parking meters in Thailand, they are just in the format of a guy (or lady) who collects money for parking on a certain street. The good ones even put a piece of cardboard over your scooter seat so you don't burn your ass when you come back.

There are indeed speed limits and people do get fines when they are enforced, on highways it is usually 90 KPH. There are also way more checkpoints than one finds in the USA, both randomly in the cities and many near any border areas.

Near Chang Mai means you were at the Burma border where the refugee's live. The poorest of the poor. You never saw Bangkok or Pattaya, where living is better than USA. That is why I am here SOD, because idiots like you have screwed up the place. You live in a Police State, under constant surveillance.
Not really, Chiang Mai is hours from the Burmese border so you might as well be saying Bangkok is "at" the Burmese border. Chiang Rai would be considered at the Burmese border, as would Mae Hong Son and Mae Sot. Most Burmese refugees are further to the Southwest near Mae Sot, not Chiang Mai. That is why you see so many western do-gooders in town in Mae Sot, congregating every night at Ray's Burgers to pat each other on the back about how much good they are doing.

You cannot state that living in Pattaya or Bangkok is better than the USA because it is subjective, everyone places value on different things. Of course a lonely old white guy who can't get laid in the USA would prefer Thailand.

Forum List

Back