The Cod Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Bavarian version. Sorry Lucy, your day is ruined.

276D1D6100000578-3033539-image-m-13_1428663590086.jpg
When will they let Hilter rest in piece?
Who is Hilter?

Herr Wolfgang Hilter, he lives I think amongst Östliche Karwendelspitze, I'm sure my cousin Ferdinand met him once Off Piste :smoke:
Ah yes, the Hilters. They had a horrible time of it, the family name often mistaken for some infamous Austrian.

Who is Hilter?

Herr Wolfgang Hilter, he lives I think amongst Östliche Karwendelspitze, I'm sure my cousin Ferdinand met him once Off Piste :smoke:
Ah yes, the Hilters. They had a horrible time of it, the family name often mistaken for some infamous Austrian.

They're often mistaken yes for the Hilter-Hößgrubenschnitzels :smoke:

Who is Hilter?

Even the Danish changed their german names that werent even nazi names! I know one!

Who is Hilter?

May you translate my loyal friend?

It's a big mountain in the Bavarian Alps.

The Cod Piece, I always wondered why it's called this. I find it's because Cod is Middle English for Scrotum:

Codpiece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has nothing to do with anything, except to suggest that Bonzi might be correct, my mind is more focused on body parts now than hers is :smoke: :eusa_doh:
Lol. I didn't know that. Fascinating. But I don't think I will make the following after all:
Home / Recipes / Savoury /

Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe
Serves 4

A filo pastry parcel filled with spicy pulled pork
View attachment 69080
Photo: Joe Sarah
Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe Recipe | How to make Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe

:lol:

Hey Mr. Lucy could make it for me, I think it'd be nice with some raspberry jam and chocolate sauce on it :smoke:
Ewwwwwww. You must be pregnant :ack-1:

The Cod Piece, I always wondered why it's called this. I find it's because Cod is Middle English for Scrotum:

This has nothing to do with anything, except to suggest that Bonzi might be correct, my mind is more focused on body parts now than hers is :smoke: :eusa_doh:
Lol. I didn't know that. Fascinating. But I don't think I will make the following after all:

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe Recipe | How to make Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe
Looks tasty

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty
But sans chocolate sauce.

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty
I must have missed the chocolate sauce I went back to recipe and did not see it. I would leave the icing off as well. This is a labor intensive, very robust combination of cloves and ginger, as much as I like chocolate it will not be missed.

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty

But darling the chocolate sauce makes it, like cherry on top of cake :smoke:

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty

Only if you've got a bun in the oven :wink_2:

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty
I must have missed the chocolate sauce I went back to recipe and did not see it. I would leave the icing off as well. This is a labor intensive, very robust combination of cloves and ginger, as much as I like chocolate it will not be missed.
I think the choc and icing were Lucy extras :)

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty
The Choc perhaps and a good idea. I LOVE chocolate dark chocolate but overpowering. The icing was recipe and just not needed IMO. yummy stuff tho.

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty

What sort of buns in the oven? Cinnamon buns?

013088070_01_xlg.jpg

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty

013088070_01_xlg.jpg
They look yummy. I feel a baking session coming on :)

Serves 4

View attachment 69080
Looks tasty
The Choc perhaps and a good idea. I LOVE chocolate dark chocolate but overpowering. The icing was recipe and just not needed IMO. yummy stuff tho.
Oh, I didn't even read the recipe properly, duhhh :eusa_doh:
I don't really care much for choc usually, but I have had an Easter egg. I do make a mean choc cake, but don't really eat it myself.
I'm more of a savoury gal.

013088070_01_xlg.jpg

So you'll be having buns in the oven? :popcorn:
And make Tammy and Porky Pliers apoplectic? Hmmmmmmm. Might be worth it :badgrin:

013088070_01_xlg.jpg

So you'll be having buns in the oven? :popcorn:
And make Tammy and Porky Pliers apoplectic? Hmmmmmmm. Might be worth it :badgrin:

Well I can tell you, after three babies, baking doesn't get you a baby....everyone knows that it's if you sneeze four times in row, then this is how you get a baby :smoke:

Looks tasty
Oh, I didn't even read the recipe properly, duhhh :eusa_doh:
I don't really care much for choc usually, but I have had an Easter egg. I do make a mean choc cake, but don't really eat it myself.
I'm more of a savoury gal.
Welsh Rarebit looks good never had it, In just may try it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back