The Cod Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Cod Piece, I always wondered why it's called this. I find it's because Cod is Middle English for Scrotum:

Codpiece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has nothing to do with anything, except to suggest that Bonzi might be correct, my mind is more focused on body parts now than hers is :smoke: :eusa_doh:

The Cod Piece, I always wondered why it's called this. I find it's because Cod is Middle English for Scrotum:

This has nothing to do with anything, except to suggest that Bonzi might be correct, my mind is more focused on body parts now than hers is :smoke: :eusa_doh:
Lol. I didn't know that. Fascinating. But I don't think I will make the following after all:
Home / Recipes / Savoury /

Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe
Serves 4

A filo pastry parcel filled with spicy pulled pork
image.jpeg

Photo: Joe Sarah
Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe Recipe | How to make Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe

• Banned

Lol. I didn't know that. Fascinating. But I don't think I will make the following after all:
Home / Recipes / Savoury /

Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe
Serves 4

A filo pastry parcel filled with spicy pulled pork
View attachment 69080
Photo: Joe Sarah
Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe Recipe | How to make Shakespeare’s Codpiece Recipe

:lol:

Hey Mr. Lucy could make it for me, I think it'd be nice with some raspberry jam and chocolate sauce on it :smoke:

cod.jpg

A delicate fish should never be cooked in a cast iron skillet it may ruin the herbs and spices, the fish or the skillet itself

Cod and Rosemary, a balance of aromatic and an almost subdued delicate taste

castironnono-fish-885.jpg

Was it originally a defensive garment for battle, which later turned into a sexualized fashion piece?

I think men's fashion became "masculine" in the industrial revolution. In tribal cutures the men are more dolled up than the women. Like birds. I think we have done the right thing in recognizing women should be dolled up, but I can see the flamboyancy in men that has invented body decoration.

I believe it will be a sad day when men no longer design women's clothes. Women have the form, but men have the appreciation.

Allow me to demonstrate. I saw a very early David Attenborough film and the coolies with his crew had beer bellies and were dour and ugly, however, when they stumled across a isolated tribe, the men in that tribe were happy, fit and covered in feathers and beads. (Possibly their women were somewhat downtrodden lol)

Me being an innocent girl, I have no idea what THAT is about :eusa_whistle:

I'm taking Kid A out for lunch now, it's okay it's a restaurant that also has chocolate sauce, usually for the dessert, but naturally I'll put it on my pasta....and probably anchovies on the ice-cream :smoke:

Funny thing is, I grew up with an English boy who's family had to change their name from hitler to a maiden name. He was irrepressable. He would punch my arm and I would punch back but I always had to give in! He just would stop! He married a Jap. She commited suicide. He won't talk to anyone. His uncle was one of those guys (for Australia) who had to go down those vietcon tunnels with a dagger. im not suprised he suriveved. But my poor friend is changed now. I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back