The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.
If Trump would have catered it he would have been criticized for being lavish during a government shutdown. You guys are just miserable people.
We'll never know, will we? :71: It's junk food alllllllllllll the way with tiny trump.

What about Warren Buffet "the Demon-crats rich liberal king" loving and eating McDonald's daily or rather that is what the claim was back in the day.

Warren Buffett eats the same thing for breakfast every day—and it never costs more than $3.17. Investing legend Warren Buffett is worth an estimated $86 billion, which makes him one of the richest people in the world.

What's fit for the King, should be fit for...... LOL

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

If Trump would have catered it he would have been criticized for being lavish during a government shutdown. You guys are just miserable people.
We'll never know, will we? :71: It's junk food alllllllllllll the way with tiny trump.
They eat that stuff every day. None of them complained and Trump paid for it. Why should it bother you?

What about Warren Buffet "the Demon-crats rich liberal king" loving and eating McDonald's daily or rather that is what the claim was back in the day.

Warren Buffett eats the same thing for breakfast every day—and it never costs more than $3.17. Investing legend Warren Buffett is worth an estimated $86 billion, which makes him one of the richest people in the world.

Is he serving it at the WH?

There you all go again, wanting the government to spend taxpayer money in the most lavish way's possible (of course you do when it's not coming out of your pocket), but when Trump orders out it drives you Democrats insane. LOL

Your point ?

What a no-class buffoon. And the team officials were pissed because they have a special dietary guy who ensures these athletes eat well, and this was everything they don't want them eating. I think they'll probably recover just fine for next season, but it just shows you how this White House doesn't have their act together and can't do the simplest things without fucking it up.

Supposedly Trump paid for it all himself. Very nice of him. But if he has the money he claims to have he could have had a local steak house feed everyone and he wouldn't have noticed the cost.

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.
Do me a favor and just :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
So ghetto.....maybe that's why tiny trump did it.
LOL.....you're such a fucking racist!!!!

Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

actually, according to what I've read, if a person eats nothing but fast food they will quickly develop health problems and die. However, long before they die, they will become a drain on our medicare and medicaid tax dollars (my money). So, in addition to being irresponsible, it is costly ( to me) for REAL Americans (conservatives) to eat fast food.
Actually, we can ONLY HOPE. View attachment 240325

Trump will probably wind up pissing on your grave! Liberalism is self-destructive.
Oh.....I'm not the least bit worried about him out-lasting me. :71:

You should. Liberals are stupid, and and it has been proven that stupid people dies in interesting ways, usually before their time!

What a no-class buffoon. And the team officials were pissed because they have a special dietary guy who ensures these athletes eat well, and this was everything they don't want them eating. I think they'll probably recover just fine for next season, but it just shows you how this White House doesn't have their act together and can't do the simplest things without fucking it up.

trolltriggered.gif

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.
They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.
I think it's a great idea. Let the players enjoy themselves.

It is the White House, not freshman orientation.
I like it, no pomp and circumstance give em what they like. They prolly enjoyed it way more than foo foo caviar and sushi.
Because...to conservative republicans, that's the only two options their brains can handle.....McDonalds type junk food.......or......foo foo caviar and sushi.
Actually it's the Democrats that specialize in excess. Sea Bass and Wrack Of Lamb.....during a shutdown.

Fat, Rich Democrats partying in Hawaii and Puerto Rico while 800,000 of their government saboteurs are going without pay because officially they're non-essential government employees. So fuckem.
Well you know what they always say....'Buddy' is only half a word.

But no.....this doesn't look bad at all....*thanks to their co-conspirators in the MSM*

Last edited:
Supposedly Trump paid for it all himself. Very nice of him. But if he has the money he claims to have he could have had a local steak house feed everyone and he wouldn't have noticed the cost.
Can't stop thinking about other people's money eh ? Of course not, it's in your Democrat blood... LOL.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
Looks like 'Murica to me Football, burgers and Coke. I like it and I'm sure they did too. Democrats apparently wanted the college football players subjected to a pinky raised affair with Escargo and vichyssoise.

They eat that stuff every day. None of them complained and Trump paid for it. Why should it bother you?
If you equate laughing at the whole

Laughter isn't a bother, is it? :71:

Looks like 'Murica to me Football, burgers and Coke. I like it and I'm sure they did too. Democrats apparently wanted the college football players subjected to a pinky raised affair with Escargo and vichyssoise.
Because...to conservative republicans, the ONLY two choices are Burger King .... or .... Escargo and vichyssoise.

View attachment 240341
Well, it certainly looks like conservative republicans are....

You shouldn't demean poor people who have to live in the ghetto.

If you equate laughing at the whole

Laughter isn't a bother, is it? :71:
Idiots usually laugh at things that aren't funny and you're no exception.

Forum List

Back