Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

And to make this game even better, a shitload of more snow expected.
Kickoff temp - 0 -10 degrees.
Yeah, baby!

Yep! Looking forward to it. Anxious to see BOTH games as the two top seeds in both conferences vie to go to the Superbowl. There can hardly be any losers here as neither the Chiefs, Pats, Rams nor Saints would be a letdown and all are nearly guaranteed to play great. The Pats are just really blowing my mind with that last game against the Chargers making LA look like a rag doll chew toy but they Do have to go to Kansas City and play away against the Chiefs and that is their kryptonite.

Same with the Rams and Saints. I'm not normally much of an NFC fan, but that has to be a good game. Right now I'd like to see the Pats and Saints win to go to the Superbowl but my gut tells me to expect Kansas City vs. the Rams.

Yeah, baby!

Yep! Looking forward to it. Anxious to see BOTH games as the two top seeds in both conferences vie to go to the Superbowl. There can hardly be any losers here as neither the Chiefs, Pats, Rams nor Saints would be a letdown and all are nearly guaranteed to play great. The Pats are just really blowing my mind with that last game against the Chargers making LA look like a rag doll chew toy but they Do have to go to Kansas City and play away against the Chiefs and that is their kryptonite.

Same with the Rams and Saints. I'm not normally much of an NFC fan, but that has to be a good game. Right now I'd like to see the Pats and Saints win to go to the Superbowl but my gut tells me to expect Kansas City vs. the Rams.

I expected the chargers to lose myself but i expected it to be a closer game HOWEVER when you think about it its not really surprising at all they looked like shit since something we were both overlooking is that the chargers played like shit against the Ravens,a team that has a quarterback that does not look like he belongs in the NFL.They just barely got by them,plus they were playing out of their element in the cold. Thats why it was a no brainer the chiefs would win last week cause the colts in their winning streak,did not have to play against a good team in the cold so they were out of their element as well.

this game wont be as easy for them since the cheatriots wont be playing out of their element,they are used to these conditions.

as far as the Rams game,dont expect them in the superbowl. In their two opening drives,they had to kick two field goals despite a cowboys team whos defense was great at home but was not so good on the road. field goals wont get it done against the saints. However the saints have not looked good in the last month and who would have figured they would struggle against the eagles and have to come back and win. if THAT team shows up,the rams have an excellent chance.If the team that shows up is the team that scores at will,the Rams will stay home for the superbowl.

interesting article on the rams/cowboys game sunday. was really cool seeing that LA Rams/dallas rivalry renewed.

On Saturday, in front of a boisterous, sold-out and star-studded crowd at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, McVay executed a masterful game plan in a 30-22 winover the Dallas Cowboys in their NFC divisional-round game.
High-flying Rams run over Cowboys for first playoff win in McVay era

Yeah, baby!
Should be a fun game. Another round of snow Friday and Saturday then sub zero windchills.
Would love to go but I am always miserable at games that are that cold.
So will either go out with friends to Power & Light or just stay in. Haven't decided yet. Power & Light will be packed no doubt.

The Cordish Companies - Eat + Drink city power and light restaurants&matchtype=b&network=g&devicemodel=&loc_interest_ms=1020414&gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK2gq8H7bx63M1v7opAK9Qa-qwfzoG203LNx1qLa7Qm-uK-MYlkEgGwaAu5jEALw_wcB

Yeah, baby!
Should be a fun game. Another round of snow Friday and Saturday then sub zero windchills.
So will either go out with friends to Power & Light or just stay in. Haven't decided yet. Power & Light will be packed no doubt.

The Cordish Companies - Eat + Drink city power and light restaurants&matchtype=b&network=g&devicemodel=&loc_interest_ms=1020414&gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK2gq8H7bx63M1v7opAK9Qa-qwfzoG203LNx1qLa7Qm-uK-MYlkEgGwaAu5jEALw_wcB
Wife won't go to P&L lol. We're old.

Yeah, baby!

What part of KC you in?

Yeah, baby!

What part of KC you in?
Holden.

Yeah, baby!

What part of KC you in?
Holden.

Oh, do you know Richard Hertz?

Yeah, baby!

What part of KC you in?
Holden.
Cool, not too far away.

I've decided to stay in for the game. Near blizzard winds and the temps made my decision for me. Gonna have my family here and cook a 4lb meatloaf along with tons of ballgame snacks and beer.

Go Chiefs!

I am worried for Chiefs. NE dominated both lines vs. SD start to finish. SD beat KC on a late 2pt conversion. SD lines were competetive with KC but humiliated in Boston. I dont know? I dont know?

I am worried for Chiefs. NE dominated both lines vs. SD start to finish. SD beat KC on a late 2pt conversion. SD lines were competetive with KC but humiliated in Boston. I dont know? I dont know?
No reason to worry. It has been a phenomenal year. Win or lose I'm happy with where we are.
For the first time in my lifetime we have a franchise quarterback. A dynasty doesnt happen overnight and this is essentially his first year.

No reason to worry. It has been a phenomenal year. Win or lose I'm happy with where we are.
For the first time in my lifetime we have a franchise quarterback. A dynasty doesnt happen overnight and this is essentially his first year.

You know what’s going to happen sooner or later with all the Scooby-Doo shit he pulls, right? If he buys the hype and believes he has to do all that throw across off balance crap he is going to explode a knee like a land mine.

You know what’s going to happen sooner or later with all the Scooby-Doo shit he pulls, right? If he buys the hype and believes he has to do all that throw across off balance crap he is going to explode a knee like a land mine.
I think he is a bit more level headed than you think. The kid is grounded and more mature than the media let's on

Sorry bout that,

1. Patriots and Mr. Brady will win.
  2. Brady is a quarterback machine.
  3. Odds Chief winning are next to nil, I expect a blow out, game will be over before end of third quarter.
  4. I like Brady and his history, best ever!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NO was lucky to beat PHI and unlucky last year when that MINN miracle happened. They better be aware. Brees was off vs. PHI. I excpect them to not mess up this one?

KC? It is possible? They had a Mon night game at NE? and KC was not embarrassed.

That's how he played baseball. It serves him well.

That's how he played baseball. It serves him well.

Tick...tick...tick....

Forum List

Back