Burgers Fries Pizza

:2up::2up: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

SHfeLvM.jpg
Fake news^^

Trevor Lawrence debunks fake quote calling White House fast food 'best meal we ever had'
I thought that quote might be fake; hwever, the link you supplied does say that TL said the trip to the White House was awesome which leads me to believe he wasn't too disappointed with the food.

Of course he wasn't disappointed with the food!

I'm sure he loved it! :113::113::113: YUM!

I thought that quote might be fake; hwever, the link you supplied does say that TL said the trip to the White House was awesome which leads me to believe he wasn't too disappointed with the food.

Of course he wasn't disappointed with the food!

I'm sure he loved it! :113::113::113: YUM!
I know I would had chowed down on burgers and pizza.

boys will be boys

And the left hates that. According to them, men shouldn’t be men, women shouldn’t be women, and kids shouldn’t be kids. They also think everyone should look different but think the same.

View attachment 240247

I’m not surprised this dumbass wanted to serve people who have just achieved a historic feat (unbeaten season—15 and 0)….

But nobody in the West Wing would pull this idiot aside….leave alone for the moment the inappropriateness or the stunning (even for Trump) absence of class….and tell him that this is flat out impolite?

There may be a day when Trump and his family isn’t a joke. Today wasn’t the day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
And every day we count on you, CNN and MSNBC to be assholes.

View attachment 240247

I’m not surprised this dumbass wanted to serve people who have just achieved a historic feat (unbeaten season—15 and 0)….

But nobody in the West Wing would pull this idiot aside….leave alone for the moment the inappropriateness or the stunning (even for Trump) absence of class….and tell him that this is flat out impolite?

There may be a day when Trump and his family isn’t a joke. Today wasn’t the day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
And every day we count on you, CNN and MSNBC to be assholes.

Takes one to know one I assume.

Like I swear to God, if I was there, I would have punched the motherfuckin’–I would have motherfuckin’ punched the wig out of Trump, bro

this is what Trump told the team: “Good luck, and I hope all of y’all become rich!”

"Burger King is launching a sandwich big enough to topple its competition – at least that’s what it’s hoping. The fast food chain announced on Thursday that it is releasing the Big King XL sandwich that has 175 percent more beef than the McDonald’s Big Mac."

source: FOX News

pizza is better than sex. even when its bad, its pretty good, good pizza is the slice you can find at 3 am when you are smashed. garliccy white clam pizza or deep dish pizza thats mostly bread is what i like. a thin well charred neopolitan pizza is the ideal breakfast

Forum List

Back