Burgers Fries Pizza

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Trump paid out of his pocket! Served up to the Clemson Tigers and they loved It! Trump is the man!

Trump serves burgers, fries and pizza to college football champions Clemson

What do you feed a pack of victorious Tigers? If you're President Trump and the Tigers in question are the college football playoff champion Clemson Tigers, the answer is obvious.

"We ordered American fast food, paid for by me. Lots of hamburgers, lots of pizza," Trump told reporters Monday evening after returning to the White House from New Orleans. "We have some very large people that like eating, so I think we're going to have a little fun."

Clemson, led by head coach Dabo Swinney, won their second national championship in three seasons on Jan. 7 by blowing out the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide 44-16 in Santa Clara, Calif. With the win, Clemson completed the first 15-0 colege football season since the 1897 Penn Quakers.

Trump paid out of his pocket! Served up to the Clemson Tigers and they loved It! Trump is the man!

What do you feed a pack of victorious Tigers? If you're President Trump and the Tigers in question are the college football playoff champion Clemson Tigers, the answer is obvious.

"We ordered American fast food, paid for by me. Lots of hamburgers, lots of pizza," Trump told reporters Monday evening after returning to the White House from New Orleans. "We have some very large people that like eating, so I think we're going to have a little fun."

Clemson, led by head coach Dabo Swinney, won their second national championship in three seasons on Jan. 7 by blowing out the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide 44-16 in Santa Clara, Calif. With the win, Clemson completed the first 15-0 colege football season since the 1897 Penn Quakers.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 7.41.11 AM.png

Make America Great Again?

I do like how the dipping sauces for the McNuggets are in silver bowls….classy.

Nothing better than cold hamburgers and fries from McDonalds, eh? And if you believe that it came out of tiny trump's pockets, I have a bridge for you.

I’m just here for the trump derangement syndrome lol look at them haha

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 8.08.54 AM.png

I’m not surprised this dumbass wanted to serve people who have just achieved a historic feat (unbeaten season—15 and 0)….

But nobody in the West Wing would pull this idiot aside….leave alone for the moment the inappropriateness or the stunning (even for Trump) absence of class….and tell him that this is flat out impolite?

There may be a day when Trump and his family isn’t a joke. Today wasn’t the day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.

View attachment 240247

I’m not surprised this dumbass wanted to serve people who have just achieved a historic feat (unbeaten season—15 and 0)….

But nobody in the West Wing would pull this idiot aside….leave alone for the moment the inappropriateness or the stunning (even for Trump) absence of class….and tell him that this is flat out impolite?

There may be a day when Trump and his family isn’t a joke. Today wasn’t the day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
lol omg the deranged are out haha

Forum List

Back