Burgers Fries Pizza

Sure it is. It's made in America, just like fried chicken and hamburgers. Be advised that the whole world is laughing at you people.

Its Italian, moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. American.
History of pizza - Wikipedia

Parroting the biased media does not proof make. It just makes you a media fed simpleton. Italian pizza is different than American pizza. But if you really want to be triggered, Trump did not pay for the food served to the football players. Mexico payed for it.

I guess tacos are American since we have Taco Bell.

Just like apple pie. All American.

Its Italian, moron.

Nope. American.

Parroting the biased media does not proof make. It just makes you a media fed simpleton. Italian pizza is different than American pizza. But if you really want to be triggered, Trump did not pay for the food served to the football players. Mexico payed for it.

You’re not very good at this.

Nope. American.

You’re not very good at this.

Look it up, i'm right and you are nominal.
But, it's
burger gate.jpg

In reality there were only a few hamburgers and fries. Trump, being a God, multiplied them like manna from heaven until everyone was fed. It was a miracle.

Junk food? At the White House?

This is a joke, right?

~~~~~~
I understand that this is not the first time that pizzas, burgers "Fast Foods". See Pizza Party's at the Clinton White House with Monica Lewinsky delivering Bubba's personal hors d'oevre

^^^ The Patron Saint of Identity Politics Promoting Haters ^^^

^^^ SNOWFLAKE ^^^
Goebbels.

i see you don't read between the lines very well.............
I'm not the one crying over hamburgers you idiot.

<pffft> oh please................. i remember when rwnjs went full tilt cray cray when obama wasn't wearing a flagpin. & don't get me started about that brown suit.................
No, by all means cry about irrelevant shit more!

cry? lol.... sure. i am having much fun on this silly thread.

Forum List

Back