The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

That's racist. They should have had KFC as a choice. And grape soda.
I love my KFC.

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

Really? The #2 team in the nation is called "loser"? Makes me wonder what they call an unranked team that lost to Alabama 52-21 and ended up 8-5 for the season? Bama didn't seem allergic that day.

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

I agree with you. Besides, the food was probably room temperature by the time the kids got around to eating it. Either way, Trump should have made better arrangements.
Pence should have fired up the gas grill. Steak, grilled chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs should have all been on the menu.

Why should they eat any better than the President?

You'll have to excuse me if I can’t muster a shit to give. Also, I would be willing to bet that very few if any of the team gave one as well.

They also served them fresh hot pizza. The players loved it.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.
Do me a favor and just :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

Really? The #2 team in the nation is called "loser"? Makes me wonder what they call an unranked team that lost to Alabama 52-21 and ended up 8-5 for the season? Bama didn't seem allergic that day.

Look at Bama's loses over the past few years. It seems that the colors orange and blue stand out pretty prominently.

They also seem to have an aversion to tigers.

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.
They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.
I think it's a great idea. Let the players enjoy themselves.

You'll have to excuse me if I can’t muster a shit to give. Also, I would be willing to bet that very few if any of the team gave one as well.

No man, this is the crises of our times. It's our Cuban missile crisis. Someone has to do something!

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
Yeah....fuck you.
Shove it up your ass you fucking asshole.
That's the problem with you cucks.....you never do anything other than bitch about everything.

But most all will a couple of hours after the meal!

No man, this is the crises of our times. It's our Cuban missile crisis. Someone has to do something!

I am still salty that they crushed my Panthers in the ACC title game. :mad:

What else do you expect with limp cold fries? and no catsup..

Catsup sounds like what you feed cats for dinner.

What God-forsaken part of the country do you live in where they eat "catsup"?

Real people have ketchup.

But most all will a couple of hours after the meal!

It would wreck my GI, but I am in my late 30’s. Those younger folks bounce back faster from dreadful food than my old honky ass. lol

What else do you expect with limp cold fries? and no catsup..

Catsup sounds like what you feed cats for dinner.

What God-forsaken part of the country do you live in where they eat "catsup"?

Real people have ketchup.
The south ain't got no kvetchup..

Forum List

Back