The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

You'll have to excuse me if I can’t muster a shit to give. Also, I would be willing to bet that very few if any of the team gave one as well.

No man, this is the crises of our times. It's our Cuban missile crisis. Someone has to do something!
What else do you expect with limp cold fries? and no catsup..

Catsup sounds like what you feed cats for dinner.

What God-forsaken part of the country do you live in where they eat "catsup"?

Real people have ketchup.
The south ain't got no kvetchup..

Hey dumbass! I live in the south and only Yankees call it "catsup" you illiterate moron!

Read a label on a bottle of it once for God's sake!

Both Heinz and Hunts call it ketchup.

Last edited:
AP19015034121393.jpg

This player looks so disappointed in the fare being offered!

You'll have to excuse me if I can’t muster a shit to give. Also, I would be willing to bet that very few if any of the team gave one as well.

No man, this is the crises of our times. It's our Cuban missile crisis. Someone has to do something!
What else do you expect with limp cold fries? and no catsup..

Catsup sounds like what you feed cats for dinner.

What God-forsaken part of the country do you live in where they eat "catsup"?

Real people have ketchup.
The south ain't got no kvetchup..

Hey dumbass! I live in the south and only Yankees call it "catsup" you illiterate moron!

Read a label on a bottle of it once for God's sake!
I'm from the SouthWest that's not as spooky as the Old South.

This Yankee calls it ketchup and the only acceptable brand is made right here in Pittsburgh.

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

Really? The #2 team in the nation is called "loser"? Makes me wonder what they call an unranked team that lost to Alabama 52-21 and ended up 8-5 for the season? Bama didn't seem allergic that day.

Look at Bama's loses over the past few years. It seems that the colors orange and blue stand out pretty prominently.

They also seem to have an aversion to tigers.

Well there have been very few losses. In the last 5 years (2014 thru 2018) Bama has only lost 6 games. auburn lost 5 game this last season.

As for colors, Orange seems to be bad the last 3 years, but not blue. Orange was on 3 teams, but blue only on 1. Twice it was orange and purple. But the previous 2 years, red was on all 3 teams that beat Bama.

Also, in that 5 year period, Bama won 2 national championships. Which, oddly enough equals the total number auburn has won in the history of the school.

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.
They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.
I think it's a great idea. Let the players enjoy themselves.

It is the White House, not freshman orientation.

Roasted jackass would have been much more appropriate.

Cusco-Peru-17.jpg

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

Really? The #2 team in the nation is called "loser"? Makes me wonder what they call an unranked team that lost to Alabama 52-21 and ended up 8-5 for the season? Bama didn't seem allergic that day.

Look at Bama's loses over the past few years. It seems that the colors orange and blue stand out pretty prominently.

Well there have been very few losses. In the last 5 years (2014 thru 2018) Bama has only lost 6 games. auburn lost 5 game this last season.

As for colors, Orange seems to be bad the last 3 years, but not blue. Orange was on 3 teams, but blue only on 1. Twice it was orange and purple. But the previous 2 years, red was on all 3 teams that beat Bama.

Also, in that 5 year period, Bama won 2 national championships. Which, oddly enough equals the total number auburn has won in the history of the school.

Who the fuck's colors are orange and purple?

Did you fall and hit your head again?

I am beginning to doubt your story. I think you are from Selma and don't even have a GED. Unfortunately, having recruited there, I know western Alabama has places where the pine trees have higher IQs than the people.

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.
Do me a favor and just :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
Yeah....fuck you.
Shove it up your ass you fucking asshole.
That's the problem with you cucks.....you never do anything other than bitch about everything.

I bitch about the White House holding an official function and serving cheap burgers in cardboard boxes. Hell yes I do.

Can you imagine the reaction of Nancy Reagan or Barbara Bush if this was suggested in their day? Oh hell no.

As for the "cuck" nonsense, spare me your projection. I bitch. I protest. I call. I write. I vote. What I don't do is STFU. But please feel free to continue to request it.

I am beginning to doubt your story. I think you are from Selma and have a GED.

LMAO!! Clemson's colors are Orange & Purple, you blithering dolt.

Color Palette | Clemson University, South Carolina

I am beginning to doubt your story. I think you are from Selma and don't even have a GED. Unfortunately, having recruited there, I know western Alabama has places where the pine trees have higher IQs than the people.

Since you added the "Unfortunately, having recruited there, I know western Alabama has places where the pine trees have higher IQs than the people" remark after I quoted you, I thought I would share the link again.

Did you click on it? Orange, white and purple are Clemson's colors.

Since you will, no doubt, have some excuse, let me help you out.

"Solid Orange! Clemson is fortunate today to have a color that is bright, distinctive and instantly recognizable as the Clemson brand. Our orange, along with purple and white form our primary colors."

Can you see it? "Our orange, along with purple and white form our primary colors"

There is an entire section of the internet dedicated to why Clemson's purple appears blue on TV. I guess I am as normal as it gets.

Since you added the "Unfortunately, having recruited there, I know western Alabama has places where the pine trees have higher IQs than the people" remark after I quoted you, I thought I would share the link again.

Yes, and I answered it dumbass! Cool your fucking jets Al!

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.

I like it, no pomp and circumstance give em what they like. They prolly enjoyed it way more than foo foo caviar and sushi.

There is an entire section of the internet dedicated to why Clemson's purple appears blue on TV. I guess I am as normal as it gets.

There are numerous pages spelling out exactly what the colors are. Perhaps if you had bothered to do a quick Google search, especially since you apparently knew that purple appears blue on tv, you might have known.

I am slightly colorblind. I do not see purple. But I still knew. Because I can read.

Yes, and I answered it dumbass! Cool your fucking jets Al!

Excuse me? You go off like a fool, without checking the facts. You go into the "Who the fuck's colors are orange and purple?" and "Did you fall and hit your head again?" and more. Then spout some crap about purple appearing blue on tv and expect calm acceptance? When you go off like a jerk, you get treated like a jerk. Google would have easily shown you the colors or the names of the colors. But you just went off, and now expect me to just leave it?

Fuck you. I can't even SEE purple, and I knew it. Because I can read.

I like it, no pomp and circumstance give em what they like. They prolly enjoyed it way more than foo foo caviar and sushi.

So the options are foo foo caviar and sushi or cheap fast food in cardboard boxes?

Forum List

Back