The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

So is that "don't have an answer" or what? I just asked a question, it seems like it's you that needs to get over yourself.

I do have an answer. I just can't believe you're having a shitfit over something so trivial but that seems to be a theme with you.

Last edited:
I do have an answer. I just can't believe you're having a shitfit over something so trivial.

Then why don't you share your answer with us instead of continually trying to spin my question into something it isn't. Most political message boards that I've been on have a rule that you have to give some sort of opinion when you start a thread, not just drop a link and run. That's called spam.

Then why don't you share your answer with us instead of continually trying to spin my question into something it isn't. Most political message boards that I've been on have a rule that you have to give some sort of opinion when you start a thread, not just drop a link and run. That's called spam.

Answer me a question first and then I'll explain the FSM to you. What do you find so offensive about the site?

Answer me a question first and then I'll explain the FSM to you. What do you find so offensive about the site?

FAIL.

I don't even care why you posted it anymore you're just trolling. If you want an answer to your question go back and read the thread it's in there somewhere. I'm done bothering with you, I'm here for discussion not games.

FAIL.

I don't even care why you posted it anymore you're just trolling. If you want an answer to your question go back and read the thread it's in there somewhere. I'm done bothering with you, I'm here for discussion not games.

You don't have to run away. I'd seriously like to know why you're taking such offense at this website and the FAQ website? What is it about them that you find so offensive.

You don't have to run away. I'd seriously like to know why you're taking such offense at this website and the FAQ website? What is it about them that you find so offensive.

Ok, last time and I'm done, unsubbing the thread.

I'm not running away by not engaging a troll. If you bothered to read and not just troll you'd see I already said I'm not offended by it. I think it's dumb and a waste of time, but it doesn't mean anything to me.

Alrighy? Kthxbye.

Ok, last time and I'm done, unsubbing the thread.

I'm not running away by not engaging a troll. If you bothered to read and not just troll you'd see I already said I'm not offended by it. I think it's dumb and a waste of time, but it doesn't mean anything to me.

Alrighy? Kthxbye.

You said:
Is it? Because I'd like to have an actual discussion I'm insecure? This isn't the flame zone, this was dropped into "Religion and Ethics". I would seriously liek to know if this was put here as yet another jab at Christianity or if anyone thinks there are any serious merits to this sort of thing that we could talk about.

Sounds to me like you were offended. Case closed.

Forum List

Back