Zone1 Church attendance down

Yes church attendance is still important. God says forsake not the coming together with a body of believes. There was (and still is) a covid virus going around, so that is an issue with people who were hospitalized between 2020-2024. We will pray for them.

Others are just cautious right now. I still wear my mask when I'm at work, and they let me. My job is cool with it. People around me are just coughing and sneezing all over the place. I would never get on a plane without a mask. Even if we are not at a church building we need view church service on TV because they are live now days on youtube, tv, etc...

On Sundays some people have limited transportation. Let's just pray for other believers, and for the God hating demons to get saved.

The more Cult Christianity sinks in numbers , the better for everybody else .
It will not be long , imho ,before the few remaining ones will be forced to undergo mental health testing .
And adults supervised who try to inculcate their children in a Control and Punishment Culture .

Mormons had the highest attendance at 67%. Seams a little high

Naw, Mormons are a cult. They are happy to drink the koolaid.

You talk about church attendance being down like it's a bad thing.

I look forward to the day we stop grovelling in front of imaginary sky pixies.

I'm wondering if there are just too many churches?

I can walk out on my back deck and see four.....And the steeple of a fifth.

The last I checked there were 67 churches in my small town/county.

You can't toss a dead cat without hitting a church.

Church attendance is down as people immerse themselves in material goods.

Church attendance is down as people immerse themselves in material goods.
----- And start to question the Fear and Punishment culture that they have been enslaved in .

A Spiritual awakening and throwing organised religion on to the rubbish heap .
Freedom .

----- And start to question the Fear and Punishment culture that they have been enslaved in .

A Spiritual awakening and throwing organised religion on to the rubbish heap .
Freedom .
A physical building is not required to worship the Lord. COVID forced people into smaller groups outside of the organized churches, and a lot of people decided that worked better for them.

"Church" can be a small group of friends in the park having a Bible study together.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, then I am there - Matthew 18:20

Mormons had the highest attendance at 67%. Seams a little high

The Bible predicts that the Church Age will end someday

When it does the only thing that will save apostate mankind from total descruction is the 2nd Coming of Christ

Forum List

Back