The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Explain to me how I am a troll ; I post only on my own threads , no where else hardly. You come to my thread , which your welcome too ,then accuse me of being a troll. No matter ,I still welcome you , and I still oppose you. And expose you.

Be glad to. You say you post only on your own threads, when you post on your own forum by yourself then you will not be a troll. As it is, you post on a "religion and philosophy" forum as a want-to-be iconoclast, except you don't know enough to be an iconoclast, you are just trying to stir up trouble. Get some meat into your arguments instead of posting your own meaningless opinion.

You have to know what the rules are before you can break them, and you don't, you're just making noise.

Everywhere I post people show interest in my noise , including you. I hold no need to attack your personage , but I will punish your precious Christianity ; without end.

So, like all trolls, you do this for the attention?

I gladly do it to bear witness to the truth as I understand it; I hold no interest in convincing anyone; the Holy Spirit holds that job. I have run into opposition from Christians before , I understand their feelings of rage , as I peel layers off of their religion.

What an ego...

Not an ego , just a love for the truth. Christianity cannot seduce me ; the seduction of the Christian mind is stunning . In Rev. 12:9 satan has deceived the " Whole World." How has he done this incredible deception? Why by using 2.2 billion Christians to warp the truth. Brilliant seduction.

Universal salvation. Jesus' work on the cross was universal. He left not one soul out. It was His gift to us. Nevertheless, few will accept the gift. That is why the road is narrow.

Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

^ There were men who knew of Christ's methodology and used it to perform the way Jesus did, without having a relationship with Christ. Similar to magicians using tricks. Their hearts weren't in it. It was a cerebral action.
But Christ can see a man's heart. They didn't know Him in their hearts, and therefore, He didn't know them. They were false disciples.

Acts 19:13
Then some Jews who went around trying to drive out demons attempted to use the name of the Lord Jesus on those who had evil spirits, saying, "I command you by that Jesus whom Paul preaches!"

Last edited:
Universal salvation. Jesus' work on the cross was universal. He left not one soul out. It was His gift to us. Nevertheless, few will accept the gift. That is why the road is narrow.

Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

^ There were men who knew of Christ's methodology and used it to perform the way Jesus did, without having a relationship with Christ. Similar to magicians using tricks. Their hearts weren't in it. It was a cerebral action.
But Christ can see a man's heart. They didn't know Him in their hearts, and therefore, He didn't know them. They were false disciples.

Then some Jews who went around trying to drive out demons attempted to use the name of the Lord Jesus on those who had evil spirits, saying, "I command you by that Jesus whom Paul preaches!"

I am thrilled to announce that God will not loose ANY human to sin. Job 23:13 " God is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires THAT he DOES!" Well what does he desire? 1 Tim. 2:4 - God desires all men to be saved. And that he has done.

Case closed!

Hello!

Be glad to. You say you post only on your own threads, when you post on your own forum by yourself then you will not be a troll. As it is, you post on a "religion and philosophy" forum as a want-to-be iconoclast, except you don't know enough to be an iconoclast, you are just trying to stir up trouble. Get some meat into your arguments instead of posting your own meaningless opinion.

You have to know what the rules are before you can break them, and you don't, you're just making noise.

Everywhere I post people show interest in my noise , including you. I hold no need to attack your personage , but I will punish your precious Christianity ; without end.

I gladly do it to bear witness to the truth as I understand it; I hold no interest in convincing anyone; the Holy Spirit holds that job. I have run into opposition from Christians before , I understand their feelings of rage , as I peel layers off of their religion.

What an ego...

Not an ego , just a love for the truth. Christianity cannot seduce me ; the seduction of the Christian mind is stunning . In Rev. 12:9 satan has deceived the " Whole World." How has he done this incredible deception? Why by using 2.2 billion Christians to warp the truth. Brilliant seduction.

What you are referring to is end time prophesy, and has nothing to do with Christians. Christians will be removed from the earth by that time, as Satan could not deceive the whole world as long as Christians were in the world.

What is left, once the Christians are removed, will be under the rule of Satan by way of the New World Order/ New World Church which includes any God, and any belief except belief in Christ.
There's your truth.

What an ego...

What you are referring to is end time prophesy, and has nothing to do with Christians. Christians will be removed from the earth by that time, as Satan could not deceive the whole world as long as Christians were in the world.

What is left, once the Christians are removed, will be under the rule of Satan by way of the New World Order/ New World Church which includes any God, and any belief except belief in Christ.
There's your truth.

I totally disagree , in Rev. 2nd chapter through the third chapter, 7 churches of God are listed , Jesus has serious problems with 5 of them. All 5 he has problems with are Christian churches. One of them he said he " Hates" what they are doing.

There is THE truth.

Matthew 7

I am thrilled to announce that God will not loose ANY human to sin. Job 23:13 " God is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires THAT he DOES!" Well what does he desire? 1 Tim. 2:4 - God desires all men to be saved. And that he has done.

Case closed!

Hello!

God desires all of His children be saved. That is why Christ's work on the cross was all inclusive. Christ gave all sinners the capability of going boldly to the alter of God.
Sadly, not all humans are God's children. We have free will to accept or not to accept the grace of God, or the propitiation of Christ. For example Jezebel chose, no thanks, and was turned into dog s**t. Her choice, not God's.
As for Job's question, the answer is Aaron for one..

Matthew 7

Case closed!

Hello!

God desires all of His children be saved. That is why Christ's work on the cross was all inclusive. Christ gave all sinners the capability of going boldly to the alter of God.
Sadly, not all humans are God's children. We have free will to accept or not to accept the grace of God, or the propitiation of Christ. For example Jezebel chose, no thanks, and was turned into dog s**t. Her choice, not God's.

Nonsense , Christianity has infected your thinking. The whole earth is God's and ALL the people of it; Psalms 24:1.

What an ego...

There's your truth.

I totally disagree , in Rev. 2nd chapter through the third chapter, 7 churches of God are listed , Jesus has serious problems with 5 of them. All 5 he has problems with are Christian churches. One of them he said he " Hates" what they are doing.

There is THE truth.

He hated what they were doing, but He didn't them.
John wrote about things he saw happening, things he had seen in the past, and things that would be happening in the future. It is not written chronologically.
If Babylon falls in Chapter 14, was it rebuilt to fall again in Chapter 18? Did it fall twice or did John go back to 14 while in 18?
What was current to John is ancient history to us. If those churches apply to Christians today, then go to the church of Ephesus this Sunday..

Some of what John wrote was contemporary to John's time. He delivered those messages to those specific churches after his release. Yet it is history to us. We view those messages as 7 different spiritual conditions that could apply to us today, not a timeline.
What we know of Rev's timeline concerning those in Christ today is found in Thessalonians. His children are not appointed to His wrath and will be removed before His wrath is unleashed on the world. Those ancient churches have nothing to do with it.

1 Thessalonians 5: 8-9
The Day of the Lord

But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation. For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

In the Jewish tradition, if you gave 1/40th, you were a mensch (great guy), if you gave 1/50th, you were considered average, and if you gave 1/60th, you were considered stingy.

10 percent of your total income is a Christian thing.
Actually, it's in the OT.

And for those who haven't known gaybiker for the 60 seconds it takes to figure out he's a blowhard and dipshit, and frequently blathers about shit he has NO CLUE about...well, he's a blowhard, and a dipshit, and blathers on and on INCESSANTLY about topics he obviously knows nothing about. His history at usmb has been long and fruitful, heavy on the fruit. He once famously mistook Lot for Noah in a heated discussion about the OT when he was pontificating during a stint as "Biblical Scholar" on the interwebs.

"Old Testament
"Tithe" means a tenth or 10 percent. The tithing system described in the Bible was designed specifically to meet the needs of the religious, economic and political system of ancient Israel. Each of the twelve tribes of Israel, except the tribe of Levi, initially received an allotment of land in the promised land of Canaan. The Levites were assistants to Israel's priests and were supported by a tithe offering from other eleven tribes. All families of those eleven tribes were to give a tenth of all produce, flocks, and cattle to the Levites. In turn, the Levites were to give a tenth of that to support the priests (Leviticus 27:30-33, Numbers 18:21-28). Tithes were also used to meet the needs of foreigners, orphans and widows. (Deuteronomy 26:12-13) "

Ten percent. OT.

What Does the Bible Say About the Tithe or Tithing?

In the Jewish tradition, if you gave 1/40th, you were a mensch (great guy), if you gave 1/50th, you were considered average, and if you gave 1/60th, you were considered stingy.

And for those who haven't known gaybiker for the 60 seconds it takes to figure out he's a blowhard and dipshit, and frequently blathers about shit he has NO CLUE about...well, he's a blowhard, and a dipshit, and blathers on and on INCESSANTLY about topics he obviously knows nothing about. His history at usmb has been long and fruitful, heavy on the fruit. He once famously mistook Lot for Noah in a heated discussion about the OT when he was pontificating during a stint as "Biblical Scholar" on the interwebs.

"Old Testament
"Tithe" means a tenth or 10 percent. The tithing system described in the Bible was designed specifically to meet the needs of the religious, economic and political system of ancient Israel. Each of the twelve tribes of Israel, except the tribe of Levi, initially received an allotment of land in the promised land of Canaan. The Levites were assistants to Israel's priests and were supported by a tithe offering from other eleven tribes. All families of those eleven tribes were to give a tenth of all produce, flocks, and cattle to the Levites. In turn, the Levites were to give a tenth of that to support the priests (Leviticus 27:30-33, Numbers 18:21-28). Tithes were also used to meet the needs of foreigners, orphans and widows. (Deuteronomy 26:12-13) "

Ten percent. OT.

NONE of those proceeds were EVER money; the greed of Christianity turned the food tithe into money; and the Christian theologians know this , but they also know Christians don't study the bible.

Matthew 7

Case closed!

Hello!

Nonsense , Christianity has infected your thinking. The whole earth is God's and ALL the people of it; Psalms 24:1.

His created it all. That does not mean that all will be redeemed. That is why the Bible makes the distinction. His children, His elect. You have already established for us that you do not fall in that category. You prove my point.
Nowhere does it say in the Bible that all mankind will be saved. It says the opposite actually. Acquaint yourself with those in hell begging for a drop of water on their tongue while they await the White Throne Judgement. They are not God's. God's children were removed from Abraham's Bosom one chasm away from hell. They accompanied Christ when He ascended to Heaven.
Satan has infected your mind.

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

NONE of those proceeds were EVER money; the greed of Christianity turned the food tithe into money; and the Christian theologians know this , but they also know Christians don't study the bible.

Lol. What tripe.

Matthew 7

Case closed!

Hello!

His created it all. That does not mean that all will be redeemed. That is why the Bible makes the distinction. His children, His elect. You have already established for us that you do not fall in that category. You prove my point.
Nowhere does it say in the Bible that all mankind will be saved. It says the opposite actually. Acquaint yourself with those in hell begging for a drop of water on their tongue while they await the White Throne Judgement. They are not God's. God's children were removed from Abraham's Bosom one chasm away from hell. They accompanied Christ when He ascended to Heaven.
Satan has infected your mind.

It says so in these 100 verses;
100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind

And these 600 verses;

600+ Scriptures Confirming Universal Salvation

I am thrilled to dispute you.

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

I love debating Christians, but I feel one against 7 is not fair; you need to go and get 25 more to help you. 7 against me is just not fair; I kind of feel like I am taking candy from babies.

"A false teacher can be anyone in a position of spiritual authority or claiming to be. Wolves don't often attack wolves, but they do go after sheep. They bring destructive teachings and lies into the church, often, by telling people what they want to hear (cf. Jer. 23). They provide layers of truth mixed with error, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

"Jesus said, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits" (Matt. 7:15-16b)."

7 Traits of False Prophets in Sheep's Clothing

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

I love debating Christians, but I feel one against 7 is not fair; you need to go and get 25 more to help you. 7 against me is just not fair; I kind of feel like I am taking candy from babies.
You don't debate, you just post crazy nonsense.

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

Well then here is more ;

Salvation of All Mankind? Is there a Hell? What is salvation?

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

Enjoy yet more;

How Christianity Turns Millions Away From Christ

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

What's it feel like Christian , finding out you don't have a monopoly on the truth?

What's it feel like?

"Old Testament

Ten percent. OT.

Lol. What tripe.

What's it feel like Christian , finding out you don't have a monopoly on the truth?

What's it feel like?

I haven't found that out, weirdo.

Forum List

Back