The Chick-Fil-A Controversy

Should a city deny a business license due to a 'wrong' political/social stance?

• Yes, I can see a justification for that.

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • No,I can't see a justification for that.

Votes: 69 84.1%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
^And that's your choice, which is cool. But everyone has a different worldview and we can't (and shouldn't) expect everyone to feel exactly the same about issues like these.

Well we can certainly let them know how backwards they are. Societies as a whole have been evolving away from such throwback opinions.

Just like I'm not going to sit by with some old racist woman spouting shit with the comment of "Ohhh, well she lived in a different time!" as if that somehow justifies it.

why? you don't want a chirisitans beliefs shoved down your throat? what makes you think you have a right to shove your bullshit down a christians throat? hypocrite.

Here's why: he doesn't trust the little people to make up their own minds. Instead of just letting the market decide (if people are offended by CFA, then they can avoid their products), he'd rather remove the freedom of choice for The Little People.

Yep. And the little people are getting too fat anyway. They should be kept away from fried chicken.

The scary part is that I am very familiar with how politicians can control businesses through zoning, licensing, code enforcement, etc. If they want to bust someone's balls, there are thousand ways how to.

Last edited:
^And that's your choice, which is cool. But everyone has a different worldview and we can't (and shouldn't) expect everyone to feel exactly the same about issues like these.

Well we can certainly let them know how backwards they are. Societies as a whole have been evolving away from such throwback opinions.

Just like I'm not going to sit by with some old racist woman spouting shit with the comment of "Ohhh, well she lived in a different time!" as if that somehow justifies it.

why? you don't want a chirisitans beliefs shoved down your throat? what makes you think you have a right to shove your bullshit down a christians throat? hypocrite.

Man, always the phallic stuff with you people.

Ohhh, so I'm the bad one huh? Big ole bad me is trying to deprive a Christian's ability to impose his religious will on masses of people.

Oh and here's the key, just in case you haven't guessed it yet. I'm not talking about Chick-fil-a at all.

I love how people love to turn prejudice and discrimination into a positive thing. "He supports traditional marriage." Oh isn't that nice... he supports a husband and a wife having kids together and living in a nice cozy nuclear family.

Well fuck, I support that too. But I don't do what they do and make that also a definition for being opposed to gay marriage. I support both.

Lack of conviction ever wake you up?

The fence sitters in society, which you proclaim to be one, have no spine, choose one or the other...

We have become weak with our success, there is either right or wrong, not both, there is away to make a choice, it's called conviction...

Fence sitter? Are you SHITTING ME? Why the fuck is being accepting lf gay marriage and straight marriage having no spine?

I really don't think you thought about what you said. Sorry, but the world doesn't exist in whites and blacks, rights and wrongs. There are many shades of grey.

Not being a bigot is NOT fence sitting. You're calling me a fence sitter because I'm not on your side being a fucking backwards ass caveman? Yeah, okay.

Last edited:

Here's why: he doesn't trust the little people to make up their own minds. Instead of just letting the market decide (if people are offended by CFA, then they can avoid their products), he'd rather remove the freedom of choice for The Little People.

Wasn't talking about chick-fil-a retard.

I can relate to that, and I hate it when people justify their bigotry by saying they were born in a different time, blah blah. My nana is like that - racist and homophobic, because she was raised in that era. Not that I give a shit. Other people are tolerant, why the hell can't she?

And there were other people from her time that were tolerant. It's not like being in that different time people were all bigots. It's very much like today... you have your backwards mouth breathers and you have people who are at the very least not prejudiced.

Why not cowshitter? This thread is clearly about Chick Fil A. are you trying to derail the fucking thread?

So the opinion of marriage being an institution to be suffered by members of the opposite sex is wrong because it is traditional.......

I wonder how long it will be before queer marriages become traditional, and we can embrase heterosexuality as the new fashion while issuing boycotts on queer businesses.:eusa_whistle:

As Chic-fil-A is a privately owned company, there is very little concern about the opinion of the public outside of their consumer base.

On the other hand, if you are a politician in Chicago or San Franciso, and you want to pander to the large Urban Queer voting block, then you'll need to issue some sort of sympathetic remark to keep their panties from wadding.

Why not cowshitter? This thread is clearly about Chick Fil A. are you trying to derail the fucking thread?

The thread is about Chick-Fil-A, but that doesn't mean every fucking discussion within is about Chick-Fil-A. It's not a derailment because we're still discussing the underlying bigotry you stupid idiot.

How many times were you dropped on your head growing up?

The thread is about Chick-Fil-A, but that doesn't mean every fucking discussion within is about Chick-Fil-A. It's not a derailment because we're still discussing the underlying bigotry you stupid idiot.

Good: Then let's discuss the bigotry of Queers towards Christians.

Queers aren't trying to take anything away from Christians except their ability to legislate against them unfairly.

Or does that upset you? "I can't be a bigoted asshole enforcing my will upon people through the government... boo hoo! Those mean gays, trying to get what should only be ours!"

There used to be a time back when your kind burned the homosexuals to death. Or as you call them, the good old days.

Last edited:

Queers aren't trying to take anything away from Christians except their ability to legislate against them unfairly.

Or does that upset you? "I can't be a bigoted asshole enforcing my will upon people through the government... boo hoo! Those mean gays, trying to get what should only be ours!"

No, queers are calling for a boycott of Chick-fil-A products because the owner believes marriage is only between Heterosexuals, which is the traditional, christian belief.

Frankly, I doubt all the wimpering that queers will do over this issue will help them curry any more sympathy.

None of this would have happened two months ago when Obama had not yet "evolved" on the issue of gay marriage.

there is no bigorty idiot, how many times does someone pull your udder every day?

There used to be a time back when your kind burned the homosexuals to death. Or as you call them, the good old days.

What a crock of crap. YOUR President was a bigoted asshole up until a few months ago when he "evolved". You miscreant pissants will say and do anything you're told.

You have cowshit for brains, Cowman. The only laws being passed in this country restricting either groups rights are restrictions on the rights of people of morality. But, you libtards are so twisted that you think the absence of laws imposing your perversion onto others is an imposition upon yourself.

After a few thousand years of civilization and marriage being a man and a woman, all of a sudden everyone who believes marriage is a man and a woman are evil hateful bigots.

The left is very sick.

After a few thousand years of civilization and marriage being a man and a woman, all of a sudden everyone who believes marriage is a man and a woman are evil hateful bigots.

The left is very sick.

Within those few thousand years of civilization are periods of time when same sex relationships and marriages have been normalized and thought no different than any heterosexual relationship. Those civilizations have long ago turned to dust and the value of same sex relationships was never passed along. Out of all the civilizations that accepted homosexuality, not a single one ever kept it. It ends the same way, the slaughter of gays and shoving them back into the closet.

We won't be any different.

Forum List

Back