The Chicago mayor has Covid

It's nice to see you all express your racism and homophobia over Mayor Lightfoot.

Tells us all who you are.
giphy.gif

"Earlier today, I tested positive for COVID-19. I am thankfully not experiencing symptoms which I attribute to being vaccinated and fully boosted. I will work from home while continuing to follow the CDC guidelines for isolation. This is a reminder to get vaccinated and boosted this holiday season to keep you and your loved ones healthy and safe,"

Getting the infection while fully "vaccinated" is now a teaching moment to remind everyone to go get "vaccinated". And, even though it is acknowledged that the jab does not prevent infection or transmission, getting it will somehow keep you loved ones healthy and safe. LOL

It's nice to see you all express your racism and homophobia over Mayor Lightfoot.

Tells us all who you are.
How is calling her ugly somehow racist and homophobic? Seems like you are the one conflating things. Classic liberal tell.

gee joe do maybe think most of shit said about her is because she sucks as a mayor?...

Then comment on her policies.

Not her looks.
Not her race.
Not her sexual orientation.

I think the biggest problem with Lightfoot is that she was elected as a result of outrage about the Laquan McDonald Shooting. They wanted someone to go in and reform the Chicago PD. She has largely failed to do that, largely because the FOP is too entrenched in Chicago politics.

I don't live in Chicago proper, but I do think Garcia and Vallas are worth a look.

"Earlier today, I tested positive for COVID-19. I am thankfully not experiencing symptoms which I attribute to being vaccinated and fully boosted. I will work from home while continuing to follow the CDC guidelines for isolation. This is a reminder to get vaccinated and boosted this holiday season to keep you and your loved ones healthy and safe,"

Getting the infection while fully "vaccinated" is now a teaching moment to remind everyone to go get "vaccinated". And, even though it is acknowledged that the jab does not prevent infection or transmission, getting it will somehow keep you loved ones healthy and safe. LOL
Hey...DO NOT get vaccinated.

PLEASE

Maybe you'll get lucky but if not...You will not be missed

Only Lori the scumbag would publicly declare herself as asymptomatic when no such condition exists .

That term is just a scamming ruse to push imaginary infection figures from big lie to world's biggest lie .

Of course she has "Covid" following one or more killer shots . Each Spike Protein invasion causes immune system hyper

activity ( cytokine storm) and the autoimmune system is weakened .

The vaxxed are at greater risk from infection than the Pure Ones

Let's hope she has had multiple boosters for then she will have full blown VAIDS .( zero immune system).

It's hardly rocket science
Bugs already had a symptom: the virus physically attaches to the proteins for schizophrenia. But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic.

Then comment on her policies.

Not her looks.
Not her race.
Not her sexual orientation.

I think the biggest problem with Lightfoot is that she was elected as a result of outrage about the Laquan McDonald Shooting. They wanted someone to go in and reform the Chicago PD. She has largely failed to do that, largely because the FOP is too entrenched in Chicago politics.

I don't live in Chicago proper, but I do think Garcia and Vallas are worth a look.

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

Forum List

Back