30% of Covid deaths not caused by Covid...DUH!!! We told you so and so did Trump!

Millions were denied routine checkups and cancer screening. Nobody wants to talk about the consequences of that stupid action.

Not life-threatening, but I was directly denied medical care that I really ought to have had, with regard to recovering from my broken leg. That there were likely many who died as a result of not being able to receive certain medical care certainly stands out to be as a very likely result of all the #CoronaHoax2020 fearmongering and restrictions.

I'm so proud of being an "anti-vaxxer" now. It means I have intellectual and character superpower such to resist propaganda of the highest order. SO thanks for that.

Legitimate vaccination is based on sound, proven science. I associate the term “anti-vaxxer” and related language with kooks who are opposed to that; not with those of us who know better than to trust this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, that is •NOT• a vaccine; and for which the available empirical data, at best, cast serious doubts on its safety or efficacy.

Legitimate vaccination is based on sound, proven science. I associate the term “anti-vaxxer” and related language with kooks who are opposed to that; not with those of us who know better than to trust this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, that is •NOT• a vaccine; and for which the available empirical data, at best, cast serious doubts on its safety or efficacy.

Well you're being entirely too reasonable here, see. To said kooks, it matters not if you got all of your childhood vaccines, and had your children get theirs. If you oppose the Covid "vaccines" AND the multiple boosters, you're an anti-vaxxer. That's it.

I want to know how many of these yahoos were vaccinated against Yellow Fever or Japanese Encephalitis. If not they too are "anti-vaxxers"

I broke my leg in September of 2019, and as the #CoronaHoax2020 started to hit, there was a very noticeable increase in the difficulty of obtaining the treatment that I needed to help recover from it.

Forget all the lies you've heard about overcrowded hospitals. The two different hospitals that I was regularly visiting became like ghost towns, much of their services shut down, and any treatments deemed sufficiently “non-essential” not being offered (including the physical therapy that I had been receiving, and was supposed to continue receiving).

My own condition was not life-threatening but I have no doubt at all that there were many people who have died, because they were unable, during this time, to receive necessary treatments for conditions which were life-threatening. Most of them were surely counted as COVID-1984 deaths.
I had to go to the emergency room in 2020. The hospital was nearly deserted. I had already seen videos exposing the overcrowded hospitals hoax, but I was still shocked at just how empty the place was. Normally the parking lot is packed, but that day there were 10 cars at most.

Says someone who is so deeply stupid that he fell completely for the #CoronaHoax,2020, and still fully believes it.

View attachment 807760

...yep, this moron has just actually proposed that the pandemic wasn't real.

More than that, this stupid Trumpster doesn't even get that his Dear Leader supported the "hoax" shutdowns, so by extension of his own premise, Trump is a "moron that fell for hoax" and is responsible for the 2020 recession.

This is what the "other side" of politics looks like today. 🤦

Last edited:
Sorry Lesh, I don't respond to folks that are so incapable of formulating an intelligent and coherent response that they are reduced to mindless ad hominum insults.
And yet you did. It just wasn’t worth reading

I seriously doubt that neither you nor SourSue have the knowledge or expertise to judge what is and isn’t a safe and effective vaccine

...yep, this moron has just actually proposed that the pandemic wasn't real.

This is what the "other side" of politics looks like today. 🤦

Most people understand and accept that -
it was a pandemic of a cold.

Did people with 3 or more comorbidities suffer worse symptoms than just a cold - yeah, but that would make sense also.

The CDC admitted that they got everything wrong, lost all credibility and needed to do better.

(you never heard that did you).

I didn’t and don’t.

I see no evidence the Chinese created the virus or did anything intentionally other than carelessly let it spread around the globe
Of course you don’t. You’ll lie for the ChiComs like you’ll lie for Brandon.

Mere qowinkydink the first cases were right outside the lab doing genetic modifications to the virus. The virus nobody can now find in any bat nor has anyone been infected with the deadly strain that was initially released by a ‘bat’.

You’d deny water is wet If it protected your Commies.

So why can’t anyone

Most people understand and accept that -
it was a pandemic of a cold.

Did people with 3 or more comorbidities suffer worse symptoms than just a cold - yeah, but that would make sense also.

The CDC admitted that they got everything wrong, lost all credibility and needed to do better.

(you never heard that did you).
One million deaths says it was a helluva lot more than a cold ya fucking retard

Listen to what you morons are saying.

You claim that the Chinese government developed and released a HARMLESS COLD On their own country.

You make no sense whatsoever

I have no love for them. But the simple explanation is that COVID developed naturally or that that was a lab accident.

Nothing else makes sense.

Last edited:
Your inability to ever think negatively of those that created and released the virus shows your concern is null and void.
Inability to think negatively? I already stated that their reaction to COVID was incredibly careless at best. Criminally callous at worst.

They “”fucked up” royally in allowing infected people to leave the country. Could that have been more than a fuck up?

Very possibly. Did they create and expose their own nation to a deadly virus? Highly unlikely

Inability to think negatively? I already stated that their reaction to COVID was incredibly careless at best. Criminally callous at worst.

They “”fucked up” royally in allowing infected people to leave the country. Could that have been more than a fuck up?

Very possibly. Did they create and expose their own nation to a deadly virus? Highly unlikely
I guess your indoctrinated enough to never absorb the fact that the Chinese government has murdered over 80 million of its own citizens since 1949.

I guess your indoctrinated enough to never absorb the fact that the Chinese government has murdered over 80 million of its own citizens since 1949.
I don’t know the exact numbers but Mao particularly was a mass murderer.

But releasing a deadly virus ( or a harmless cold as many of you claim) is another thing entirely. Something like that has the potential to utterly destroy a nation. Hard to believe they would have done that.

Listen to what you morons are saying.

You claim that the Chinese government developed and releases a HARMLESS COLD. On their own country.

You make no sense whatsoever

I have no love for them. But the simple explanation is that COVID developed naturally or that that was a lab accident.

Nothing else makes sense.

We don't have to guess.

The US offshored gain of function research when the US outlawed it here.
The NIH funded the research.
It got out of the lab through a handful of researchers accidental exposure.
The scientific community originally agreed on that until Fauci, bribed, threatened and coerced compliance with the narrative ( the emails document this.)

Minors were at virtually no threat of harm from Covid, they literally were more at risk of harm from the drive to get the shot, or the shot itself.
The elderly, and those with multiple comorbidities were at risk, along with those that were on a timetable that they would see them getting on a death path within a year or so under normal circumstances.

The proper course would have been to protect those at risk and have the others. live normally, which would have greatly contributed to increased natural immunity and would not have destroyed the economy.

But , Democrats live by the motto - never let a crisis go to waste.

I don’t know the exact numbers but Mao particularly was a mass murderer.

But releasing a deadly virus ( or a harmless cold as many of you claim) is another thing entirely. Something like that has the potential to utterly destroy a nation. Hard to believe they would have done that.
No shock you think the ChiComs are benevolent. The enslaved children of Nepal disagree.

We don't have to guess.

The US offshored gain of function research when the US outlawed it here.
The NIH funded the research.
It got out of the lab through a handful of researchers accidental exposure.
The scientific community originally agreed on that until Fauci, bribed, threatened and coerced compliance with the narrative ( the emails document this.)

Minors were at virtually no threat of harm from Covid, they literally were more at risk of harm from the drive to get the shot, or the shot itself.
The elderly, and those with multiple comorbidities were at risk, along with those that were on a timetable that they would see them getting on a death path within a year or so under normal circumstances.

The proper course would have been to protect those at risk and have the others. live normally, which would have greatly contributed to increased natural immunity and would not have destroyed the economy.

But , Democrats live by the motto - never let a crisis go to waste.
Good thing you are not on charge of pandemic response

As we found out pretty early on, you cannot protect those most at risk from something like this and many many people who did not have known health problems ( including children) dies from this.

People who plan responses to pandemic have long realized that children are SPREADERS of disease, which is why one of the first pandemic responses is to close schools

Forum List

Back