The Chicago mayor has Covid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But has no symptoms

Currently a go fund me account has opened to help fund the poor unsuspecting bastard virus that invaded Beetlejuice. Currently, the virus is having trouble breathing and is on life support. The virus is on record as saying, "What the F@ck!!!' and had no other comment.

But has no symptoms

Currently a go fund me account has opened to help fund the poor unsuspecting bastard virus that invaded Beetlejuice. Currently, the virus is having trouble breathing and is on life support. The virus is on record as saying, "What the F@ck!!!' and had no other comment.

The Religious Incantation goes like this:

"I'm sick but it would be worse without...."

So weak and pathetic

And she shows up in your shower with you.
Dude, not funny.

5iix6z.jpg

Even NOW......................
WHY would anybody get shot up with this toxic crap when it's been proven all over the world, that is doens't DO anything to COVID, but it DOES destroy your cell structure!!??

Even Pfiser executives have even stated they were coerced by the governments to produce this crap that does NOT DO anything to the COVID virus.

Only Lori the scumbag would publicly declare herself as asymptomatic when no such condition exists .

That term is just a scamming ruse to push imaginary infection figures from big lie to world's biggest lie .

Of course she has "Covid" following one or more killer shots . Each Spike Protein invasion causes immune system hyper

activity ( cytokine storm) and the autoimmune system is weakened .

The vaxxed are at greater risk from infection than the Pure Ones

Let's hope she has had multiple boosters for then she will have full blown VAIDS .( zero immune system).

It's hardly rocket science

But has no symptoms

That's fucking hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as post #17.

Forum List

Back