30% of Covid deaths not caused by Covid...DUH!!! We told you so and so did Trump!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

New York Times Admits 30% of “COVID Deaths” Weren’t From COVID​

July 19, 2023
After years of subjecting the public to fear-mongering, The New York Times has admitted that nearly a third of “Covid deaths” weren’t actually caused by Covid-19.
The official number [of Covid-19 deaths] is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had [the] virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,”
In 2020, The Times attacked Trump when he suggested that the number of Covid deaths was exaggerated, claiming “most statisticians and public health experts say he is wrong” and arguing the number was in fact “far higher” than recorded.

So why did the BIASED MSM over exaggerate COVID deaths?
This study shows the reason why!
"Physiologically, people are more triggered by negative news than positive news. Scientists see it in skin conductance levels and heart rate variability.
Negative news attracts more viewers.
More viewers means more advertising revenue.

Very simple folks, COVID, Trump coverage, all of that made the biased MSM just salivate at the negative news.

Another example of good news not reported is I've tracked Covid cases from this site
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ United States COVID Statistics Since 3/31/20.
But I've had to get the following statistic from this site: Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
because it wasn't BAD NEWS!!!

Since I started tracking Covid out of 74 million kids in the USA under age 18... 1,847 have died. This is 0.00251%.

Yet we had school closings because of why? The teachers couldn't wear masks? I remember in my school days the teachers were in the front of the class, i.e.
at least 6 feet away. But just as we now know that 30% of Covid deaths were exaggerations..i.e.
The reason we weren't told that under 18 their bodies were growing, were more healthy, and those that died most likely had comorbidity... but we never heard that!
Folks those of you that still believe the MSM are truth tellers... grow up!

The kids are safe. They always have been.
It may sound strange, given a year of panic over school closures and reopenings, a year of masking toddlers and closing playgrounds and huddling in pandemic pods, that, according to the CDC, among children the mortality risk from COVID-19 is actually lower than from the flu.
The risk of severe disease or hospitalization is about the same.

And yet with all the above proof there will still be some of you that don't follow the FACTS, the reality, the truth
because you still believe the BIASED MSM that sells negative news!

July 19, 2023
After years of subjecting the public to fear-mongering, The New York Times has admitted that nearly a third of “Covid deaths” weren’t actually caused by Covid-19.
The official number [of Covid-19 deaths] is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had [the] virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,”
In 2020, The Times attacked Trump when he suggested that the number of Covid deaths was exaggerated, claiming “most statisticians and public health experts say he is wrong” and arguing the number was in fact “far higher” than recorded.

"Physiologically, people are more triggered by negative news than positive news. Scientists see it in skin conductance levels and heart rate variability.

Very simple folks, COVID, Trump coverage, all of that made the biased MSM just salivate at the negative news.

Another example of good news not reported is I've tracked Covid cases from this site
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ United States COVID Statistics Since 3/31/20.
But I've had to get the following statistic from this site: Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Since I started tracking Covid out of 74 million kids in the USA under age 18... 1,847 have died. This is 0.00251%.

Yet we had school closings because of why? The teachers couldn't wear masks? I remember in my school days the teachers were in the front of the class, i.e.
at least 6 feet away. But just as we now know that 30% of Covid deaths were exaggerations..i.e.
The reason we weren't told that under 18 their bodies were growing, were more healthy, and those that died most likely had comorbidity... but we never heard that!

It may sound strange, given a year of panic over school closures and reopenings, a year of masking toddlers and closing playgrounds and huddling in pandemic pods, that, according to the CDC, among children the mortality risk from COVID-19 is actually lower than from the flu.

And yet with all the above proof there will still be some of you that don't follow the FACTS, the reality, the truth
Any actual quotes from the New York Times? Nope.

Minnesota lawmakers say coronavirus deaths could be inflated by 40% after reviewing death certificates​

Any actual quotes from the New York Times? Nope.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

As you know, there are quotes from way down in the article.

More importantly, why are you so recalcitrant and committed to believing a major lie? It makes no sense other than your personality is one which would gladly cut off your nose to spite your face.

It makes no sense.

:thankusmile: The understatement of the century.
Whilst not disagreeing with your obviously heartfelt conclusion , I suggest that the Conspiracy ( deliberate choice of word) went much further than just The Donald . Consider it as a test run for something to come which might threaten our species . The type of thing that you could introduce any time in the spirit of targeted population reduction, but might be necesssary in the short term if the Left ( the pawns of the Deep State/WEF etc ) were going to suffer a huge election loss next year. Which all seems highly probable, imo .

Last edited:

July 19, 2023

People with chronic conditions that were well managed were killed by covid. My friends among them. This is dishonest. What do you win?

More like 80+%!!!!!
God damned psychopaths developed and released a GAIN OF FUNCTION manipulated virus all because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!
Nothing short of PURE EVIL!!!! :evil:
The Covid-19 virus had nothing to do with Trump. I can't believe such stupidity. A virus is a virus..like Ebola and Zika.

The Covid-19 virus had nothing to do with Trump. I can't believe such stupidity. A virus is a virus..like Ebola and Zika.
Covid 19 was a MAN MANIPULATED GAIN OF FUNCTION virus developed in CHINA and funded by the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!!
The God forsaken leftist Marxist contaminated LUNATICS made it happen!!! And the subverted demoralized zombie assholes like YOU excuse and obfuscate all the OBVIOUS EVIDENCE OF THIS!!!
The demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Leninist Marxist assholes are genocidal MANIACS all for POWER AND CONTROL!!!

The CDC has had a fear mongering program in place for nearly 2 decades to push vaccines.

Intially it was developed to push flu vaccines, and done so at the direct request of pharma. One of the first things the CDC did was inflating death numbers, from 500 to 36,000 annually.

"Cause-of-death statistics are based solely on the underlying cause of death [internationally defined] as 'the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death,'" explains the National Center for Health Statistics. Because the flu was rarely an "underlying cause of death," the CDC created the sound-alike term, "influenza-associated death."

Using this new, loose definition, CDC's computer models could tally people who died of a heart ailment or other causes after having the flu. As William Thompson of the CDC's National Immunization Program admitted, influenza-associated mortality is "a statistical association ... I don't know that we would say that it's the underlying cause of death."

The CDC's decision to play up flu deaths dates back a decade, when it realized the public wasn't following its advice on the flu vaccine. During the 2003 flu season "the manufacturers were telling us that they weren't receiving a lot of orders for vaccine,"Dr. Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at CDC's National Immunization Program, told National Public Radio. "It really did look like we needed to do something to encourage people to get a flu shot."

They've been lying for nearly 2 decades, and followed the same playbook with Covid.

Last edited:
The CDC has had a fear mongering program in place for nearly 2 decades to push vaccines.

Intially it was developed to push flu vaccines, and done so at the direct request of pharma. One of the first things the CDC did was inflating death numbers, from 500 to 36,000 annually.

"Cause-of-death statistics are based solely on the underlying cause of death [internationally defined] as 'the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death,'" explains the National Center for Health Statistics. Because the flu was rarely an "underlying cause of death," the CDC created the sound-alike term, "influenza-associated death."

Using this new, loose definition, CDC's computer models could tally people who died of a heart ailment or other causes after having the flu. As William Thompson of the CDC's National Immunization Program admitted, influenza-associated mortality is "a statistical association ... I don't know that we would say that it's the underlying cause of death."

The CDC's decision to play up flu deaths dates back a decade, when it realized the public wasn't following its advice on the flu vaccine. During the 2003 flu season "the manufacturers were telling us that they weren't receiving a lot of orders for vaccine,"Dr. Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at CDC's National Immunization Program, told National Public Radio. "It really did look like we needed to do something to encourage people to get a flu shot."

They've been lying for nearly 2 decades, and followed the same playbook with Covid.
Another anti-vax er crawls out of the swamp

Forum List

Back