The CHEAPEST October Surprise

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
was the Bush ancient DUI that changed a rout into a chad-hanger in 2000.

Bush had a comfortable 5% lead in all of the polls prior to the DUI story.

I wonder what the Obama people will pull...........................

DESTROYED the stock markets............

The markets don't like uncertainty - like weeks to determine the winner of the2000 election.....................................

Gore put the country through weeks of turmoil and uncertainty.

Only conceded when "the math" didnt work out in Florida - and the US Supreme Court said enough of this nonsense.

algore "TOOK -BACK" his congrat phone call tp Bush.

Has never happened before andwill probably never happen again.

Meanwhile - Nixon conceded to JFK in the1960 election in a close election - when there some issues. For thegood of the country.

The betting is this election Oct surprise will be tension between Israel and Iran - had Obama will play the hero.............................................................................

when he is behind in the polls...................................

The betting is this election Oct surprise will be tension between Israel and Iran - had Obama will play the hero.............................................................................

Obama doesn't have the nerve to trust Israel or Iran to bail him out.
He and his "people" will conveniently find more bullshit like Reid's claim that Romney paid no taxes. They know how dumb their base is and that they'll eat up whatever they're fed and half of them will continue to believe it even months after all sources have debunked it.

Romney taxes issue is ancient..........................

Without some type of "Surprise" Romney may never see a lead in the polls again.

My guess.... they have Romney's tax returns, they know there is something REALLY damning in them like he paid no tax in 2009 or he had millions in a Swiss bank account.

And someone is going to publish them in October.

we can counter with Sheriifs Joes deputies findingsthatObamas long -form birth cert was computer-generated fake signature..................................................................

Oh good.....you are a Birther! I was beginning to worry about your sanity given all the conspiracy theories. No need to be concerned. It is a foregone conclusion.

The October surprise?

What you nutters will experience when you wake up out of your stupor to realize that you nominated MITT ROMNEY!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up, I tell ya.

The CHEAPEST October Surprise

You "conservatives" always get your BU$HE$ confused.

eusa_doh.gif

Didn't Work in 2000 ....................................................

Really? My company is hiring Millwrights and Electricians. Many of those working in these crafts break six figures every year. Of course, that does require some skills and a willingness to work under adverse conditions.

Nobodys hiring under todays crap economy

then why is the private sector producing jobs?

the reality is the jobs that are being cut are govenment jobs... because of all the tea tards who think 'small government' means firing public employees.

but the private sector is producing jobs.

maybe you just spend too much time drinking?

Forum List

Back