The CCP must be removed

No you haven’t. You talk a lot of shit about “what you’ll share” but you never actually share it. ....

Ok, I'll go first. In 1994 I stood before 100s of students and a few dozen CCP representatives at a university in central China and, along with a good friend from Manchester, gave an hour long lecture on the nature, history, and importance of DEMOCRACY. In 1995, I stepped between a Tibetan merchant and the PLA thug who who had been busting his head in with the butt of a rifle and challenged him to do the same to me. He declined. Over the decades, I have ACTUALLY educated hundreds and hundreds of CHINESE students on the evils of communism and the benefits of democracy.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER DONE, YOU FUCKING FRAUD?

You think the People's Republic of China is Communist? :heehee:
Most Communists have exploited the working class. Many Communists have embraced multinational corporations.

The rhetoric about serving the proletariat is just a trick to gain power.

CCP brutality:

Last edited:
For decades, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used every means available—thus far, short of
open military conflict—to pursue two overarching goals:
1. achieving the complete, totalitarian control of its own population and those of every other country in the world, and
2. effecting the destruction of the United States as the principal impediment to China’s restoration to its rightful place globally, namely as the “middle kingdom” ruling “all under heaven.”

From Frank Gaffney's Introduction to his The Indictment

So you agree 100% that the CCP should be permanently removed from power??
I have told you many times, dimwit, that we are NOT going to invade and overthrow the CCP. They will collapse on their own eventually. You're still completely ignorant on the subject.

Nobody asked for a crystal ball prediction. It was a simple question that you dodged because you don’t support the removal of the CCP.
You are clearly asking for a full-on land invasion war in China. Anyone with a brain cell would consider what that means.

For decades, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used every means available—thus far, short of
open military conflict—to pursue two overarching goals:
1. achieving the complete, totalitarian control of its own population and those of every other country in the world, and
2. effecting the destruction of the United States as the principal impediment to China’s restoration to its rightful place globally, namely as the “middle kingdom” ruling “all under heaven.”

From Frank Gaffney's Introduction to his The Indictment
I disagree with this. China is not the USSR. The only part I agree with is about the complete totalitarian control of their own population. And no, I don't support them, and would like the Chinese Republic restored over all of China.

Now the CCP does want control over everything it deems to be China, which includes Taiwan, Hong Kong and the South China Sea islands.

It needs the US and other countries as commercial partners, and does not want to invade them.

I’m asking for the CCP to be removed because it’s the right thing to do. I don’t give a damn if that means nuclear war, cyberwar, or “full-on land invasion”.
You’re an ignorant, emotional woman. Impotent and irrelevant.

Forum List

Back