Zone1 The Catholic Church is the most misunderstood/vilified "thing" in the world

Prove it

I'll be waiting.

1 in 4 girls is molested before becoming an adult and 1 in 6 boys is... There aren't that many priests (to cover your idiotic assertion that priests molest more than non priests)
Now that is some bloated figures... what in Gods name do they consider molested?

The actual % for girls is 12%, and for boys it is 4%.

The thing about Catholics worshipping Mary is really ridiculous. Asking Mary to pray for us is worship? WHO knew?

Catholics follow the pope even when he says heretical things? Right. In other words, Catholics are absolutely incapable of thinking for themselves! Again, Who knew!?

i have some news for antiCatholics. Catholics are like all other human beings. They think, they feel, they pray, they sin... they eat, they sleep, they love their family members (usually) and etc...

true story

So, let's get that one out of the way...

THE RCC IS SENDING MILLIONS TO HELL WITH A WORKS BASED, LEGALISTIC, SELF SERVING DOCTRINE NULL AND VOID OF BASIC FAITH THAT SAYS AND BELIEVES JESUS ALONE BY FAITH ALONE. What will a RC say to this question- if Jesus asked why should I let you into heaven to spend eternity with me and other true believers what would they say? I already know what they would say. And guess what none or all of it would get you in. Why ? because you havent put your trust fully in Jesus' finished sacrifice and free gift. You can not earn it in any way shape or form thru works or obedience.

The thing about Catholics worshipping Mary is really ridiculous. Asking Mary to pray for us is worship? WHO knew?

Catholics follow the pope even when he says heretical things? Right. In other words, Catholics are absolutely incapable of thinking for themselves! Again, Who knew!?

i have some news for antiCatholics. Catholics are like all other human beings. They think, they feel, they pray, they sin... they eat, they sleep, they love their family members (usually) and etc...

true story

YOUR RCC Cathechism says she is co-redemptrix! are you a liar or ignorant or both?! "Taken up to heaven she (Mary) did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation..." (Pg. 274-275, #969)

and it always has been because Jesus promised we who follow Him would be
Also the standard type of excuse used by Jewish people who are "believers". Chosen ones .
It is a " Heads I win, and Tails you lose " type of point , and , as such , is completely illogical and false as well as self pitying .
People like myself are quite happy to see you to hold on to your beliefs , and if you find them comforting and do not use them to harm others , so be it .

In a wider ranging discussion I would strongly argue against allowing followers of Cults to condition their children , but that is for another time and Topic .

People like myself are quite happy to see you to hold on to your beliefs , and if you find them comforting and do not use them to harm others , so be it .
Comforting? That is hilarious, that people of no faith imagine "comfort". Ever read Bible stories about the people of faith? Comfortable lives were not the hallmark of their existence.

People of faith laugh that people of no faith are picturing "comfort" knowing that our own beliefs/way of life is often demanding, challenging, and exhilarating--as well as awesomely inspirational.

It is like "people like yourself" have life so easy "comfort" is the only emotion imaginable.

true story

OK

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

THE RCC IS SENDING MILLIONS TO HELL WITH A WORKS BASED, LEGALISTIC,
Your words are sending people to Hell because you reject (expect others to reject) Words in he Bible that say we are judged according to our our deeds

"Work out your salvation with fear and trembling" Phil 2:12

And I guess you have never read Matthew 25:31-46

figures

Your words are sending people to Hell because you reject (expect others to reject) Words in he Bible that say we are judged according to our our deeds

figures
work OUT. You already have it- you reject the dozens of scriptures that prove otherwise.

figures
Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (Read More...)

Romans 3:28 - Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Romans 4:5 - But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Galatians 5:6 - For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Romans 4:1-25 - What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? (Read More...)

Galatians 2:21 - I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Romans 11:6 - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 3:20 - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Philippians 3:9 - And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

figures

There is nothing you can do to add to what Christ did on the cross. Our salvation was completed once, for all. Therefore:

There is NO condemnation found in those who belong to Christ. Those in Christ ARE NOT JUDGED ON YOUR SINS. YOU HAVE NONE. Jesus Christ covered them with His pure blood, and God put them behind Him and doesn't remember them.

The one and only judgement that Christians attend is Bema Judgment to judge your DEEDS.
Whether the acts of goodness that you did while alive was to puff your ego up, or done quietly for Christ's sake. Your crowns and rewards will be determined by what deeds survive the purification process. We will lay those crowns at the feet of the Savior in gratitude.

The Bema Seat of Christ is where Jesus will give rewards to Believers based on what they did to build His Kingdom. Paul used the word “bema” in his writing to give Believers hope for the “crowns of glory that will not fade away” when Christ comes for His bride (1 Peter 5:4)

There is nothing you can do to add to what Christ did on the cross. Our salvation was completed once, for all. Therefore:
Absolutely there is something we are to do. Paul explains it in Galatians 2:10, and James in his letter. We are to do the good works God planned in advanced that we should do. These good works replace the sins that humanity is prone to committing (true repentance). This is righteous and just living for those who have faith in Christ that the world has been redeemed and the way of salvation open to all.

Those in Christ ARE NOT JUDGED ON YOUR SINS. YOU HAVE NONE. Jesus Christ covered them with His pure blood,
Do you understand the difference between this and Catholic teaching? You are suggesting that God leaves us in our sins, he just covers them up and pretends not to see them. God could have always pretended not to see sin, or to simply ignore sin, without the crucifixion.

Catholic belief is God does not leave us in our sins, he draws us out of sin to the point we are choosing to act rightly and justly in place of sinning. No one has to pretend or cover up anything. Scripture tells us all that is hidden will come to light.

THE RCC IS SENDING MILLIONS TO HELL WITH A WORKS BASED, LEGALISTIC, SELF SERVING DOCTRINE NULL AND VOID OF BASIC FAITH THAT SAYS AND BELIEVES JESUS ALONE BY FAITH ALONE. What will a RC say to this question- if Jesus asked why should I let you into heaven to spend eternity with me and other true believers what would they say? I already know what they would say. And guess what none or all of it would get you in. Why ? because you havent put your trust fully in Jesus' finished sacrifice and free gift. You can not earn it in any way shape or form thru works or obedience.
no ……

Absolutely there is something we are to do. Paul explains it in Galatians 2:10, and James in his letter. We are to do the good works God planned in advanced that we should do. These good works replace the sins that humanity is prone to committing (true repentance). This is righteous and just living for those who have faith in Christ that the world has been redeemed and the way of salvation open to all.

Do you understand the difference between this and Catholic teaching? You are suggesting that God leaves us in our sins, he just covers them up and pretends not to see them. God could have always pretended not to see sin, or to simply ignore sin, without the crucifixion.

Catholic belief is God does not leave us in our sins, he draws us out of sin to the point we are choosing to act rightly and justly in place of sinning. No one has to pretend or cover up anything. Scripture tells us all that is hidden will come to light.
Meri, we are talking about two different things. Salvation and good works. Our redemption was finished on the cross. Jesus said so. It was finished. Our job is to rest in that assurance.
Hebrews 4:8-11 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works< (animal sacrifice) as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest,

God doesn't pretend not to see sin. The Jews temporarily covered sin with the blood of animals. And had to do it over and over. Christ's blood covers sin completely and for eternity.
There is nothing we can do to finish His redemptive work more effectively. His work was complete. We are not left in our sin, our sins have been removed. Christ nailed them to the cross:
Colossians 2:14“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross”
Not only are our sins removed from us, God doesn't even remember them any more:
Hebrews 8:12 And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”

Good works are the fruits of salvation. Salvation is a free gift. Good works are the result of our salvation, not a plea for salvation. They are for other men to see the effect Christ has produced in believers.
Matt 5:14-16 You are the light of the world. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven

God started a work in us and will continue His work in us. Good deeds should be spontaneous if Christ lives in you. And they are rewarded.
Matt 16: 27. For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Last edited:
Meri, we are talking about two different things. Salvation and good works. Our redemption was finished on the cross. Jesus said so. It was finished. Our job is to rest in that assurance.
Jesus' life, death, and resurrection redeemed the entire world so that all could enter the way of salvation. Salvation is (by God's grace) the call to repentance/the turning away from sin and disobedience and turning to obedience and doing good.

Our sins are not "covered up". We are called away from sin/disobedience to discerning the will of God and following it. This repentance/obedience covers (meaning 'offsets') previous sins and we are assured of forgiveness. Jesus gave his life that we might know/have this.

Our obedience and doing the will of God (that he planned) results in righteousness and justification.

We cannot continue with sin while ignoring God and the good deeds he has planned for us to do so that we might become the best self we can offer to God. Note that neither of this has anything to do with either redemption or salvation, because redemption and the call to salvation have been accomplished. We are talking about the individual response to redemption and God's call of salvation which is to repent from sin and to do good in place of sin.

I understand that you and others may believe with all your heart that all ongoing sins, past, present, and future are already covered up by calling Jesus savior and that there is no need to do anything at all but rest. God will look at Jesus blood, ignore the reality, and wave all who call Jesus savior into heaven.

Personally, I can't imagine anything more heartbreaking--God seeing only himself so he can ignore my reality. I believe God will see my whole reality, love me, and plan in advance good works for me to continue doing, just as Galatians notes he does for us in this life.

Forum List

Back