The burden of knowing

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a timely word from Michael Boldea Jr. What does repentance mean? What does God mean when He tells us to repent? What is happening to America and why is the church not preaching the message of the Cross? The message of holiness, repentance, prayer, believing and preaching the Written Word of God? The signs are all about us that judgment is at the door. Some have the added burden of knowing that not only is judgment at the door for America but many inside the church are oblivious to it. There are many in the body of Christ that see what is happening and yet are at a loss as to what to do about it. So here is a great list of ten things we can do - given by the author - there is much more on the link so please read the entire message.

Homeward Bound The Burden of Knowing

1. Learn to hear the voice of God clearly, for yourself, without surrogates or proxies.

2. Be established in your heart, and know the promises of God for you.

3. Be equipped to lead, be humble enough to serve.

4. Pray for repentance in lieu of revival, for there can be no revival without repentance.

5. Strip your heart of preconceived notions in regards to how and when, just believe that God will!

6. Give up the illusion of control and surrender your heart to God in its totality.

7. Search your heart diligently, and do away with anything that does not bring glory to God.

8. Live what you preach!

9. Don’t get distracted by what others do. Follow Jesus and Him alone.

10. Live with the expectation that you will be persecuted and purpose in your heart to remain faithful to the end.

continue reading on link above.......

Last edited:
What is happening to America and why is the church not preaching the message of the Cross?

Because we were told these things would happen. Look at the majority of "New Age" churche's today....they don't teach the entire Word. They teach only the "feel good" stuff. People don't want to hear they need to repent! They don't want to hear they could go to hell! This is one of the main reason I quit going to church....they don't teach what we need to hear...the ENTIRE Bible. Not just bits & pieces.

I do not attend a church either, Caroljo. I have church at home. It is a sad day for America and very disheartening. I agree. It is wonderful to see you, Caroljo!

Forum List

Back