The Bump Stocks are just the beginning

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The government is taking away our bump stocks. This is only the beginning.
This is the governments first step in taking all of our guns away.
Many have predicted this.
What do we do?

What do we do?

First we resist by refusing to turn anythibg in. Maje them come and find the bump stocks if they ban them.

Second, we prepare to fight fire with gunfire.

Third, ensure you do not vote for or support anyone who supports gun control.

What do we do?

Get a life, that is what you need to do. The 2nd amendment does not cover accessories.

What do we do?

Bump stocks are toy to impress your Bubbas. And they are likely to damage your favorite rifle anyways. Because it wasn't DESIGNED to be used that way. Good riddance. It's like banning Blue headlights. Very few think they're great or important to any valid USE of the vehicle.

Calm down. Solve the issues. That's how RIGHTS are preserved..

Last edited:
What do we do?
You people need to do some research so you don't look so ignorant. You don't need a stock to bump fire a rifle.

How much bump could a bumbstock bump if a bumpstock could bump stocks?
I guess not that much.

screenshot_357.png

What do we do?

Get a life, that is what you need to do. The 2nd amendment does not cover accessories.
Do not be foolish. This is the beginning. They take an inch and then they take a mile.
If I were you, I would grab my guns and head for the hills before it is too late.

Bump stocks are just a gimmick for the wannabe Rambo crowd.

If someone was seen using one, they would be laughed off the gun range. .... :cool:
Alot of people have no skill shooting a gun so they need bump stocks or automatic weapons like an AK-47 where no skill is required.
The NRA was formed to protect unskilled marksman from having cheating weapons taken away from them.

What do we do?
You people need to do some research so you don't look so ignorant. You don't need a stock to bump fire a rifle.
You are kidding. Why don't you tell everyone including every mentally deranged person on this site how to bump fire a rifle without a bump stock?

I'm all for letting the gun grabbers ban the bump stocks.

It will make them feel like they accomplished something heroic.

But in reality, it won't affect 99.99% of the gun owners. .... :cool:

What do we do?

Do not be foolish. This is the beginning. They take an inch and then they take a mile.
If I were you, I would grab my guns and head for the hills before it is too late.

Time to give an inch... In the interest of making it right. And safer. There are ALWAYS inches to give.

For instance, for those HS kids getting all the news today about NEW gun laws.. Let's give them an inch. I'm ALL for raising the age to purchase to 21.. Think they'll CHEER that inch? Probably.. Everyone wins..

What do we do?

Bump stocks are toy to impress your Bubbas. And they are likely to damage your favorite rifle anyways. Because it wasn't DESIGNED to be used that way. Good riddance. It's like banning Blue headlights. Very few think they're great or important to any valid USE of the vehicle.

Calm down. Solve the issues. That's how RIGHTS are preserved..
There are not many things in this world more impressive than a bump stock except, possibly, a Llama turd.

What do we do?

Time to give an inch... In the interest of making it right. And safer. There are ALWAYS inches to give.

For instance, for those HS kids getting all the news today about NEW gun laws.. Let's give them an inch. I'm ALL for raising the age to purchase to 21.. Think they'll CHEER that inch? Probably.. Everyone wins..
Those young kids are much smarter than you. This is not about giving anyone a token gun law so the mass shooting go on.
Common sense gun laws need to be implemented, NOW. People like you, are the problem. You have blood on your hands. You are disgusting.
I put up a tongue in cheek posting and some gun idiots think I am sincere. You are all sick.

What do we do?

First we resist by refusing to turn anythibg in. Maje them come and find the bump stocks if they ban them.

Second, we prepare to fight fire with gunfire.

Third, ensure you do not vote for or support anyone who supports gun control.

If you already own bump stocks, they can't take them.
The only way Government can to do that is ,getting rid of the 2nd amendment like Michael Moore is preaching.

Bump stocks are just a gimmick for the wannabe Rambo crowd.

If someone was seen using one, they would be laughed off the gun range. .... :cool:
Alot of people have no skill shooting a gun so they need bump stocks or automatic weapons like an AK-47 where no skill is required.
The NRA was formed to protect unskilled marksman from having cheating weapons taken away from them.

Skill? with a BUMP Stock? To do what? Run the meter up on the money you're blowing?

What do we do?

I am sorry! You have exceeded the limits of my medication. No human should have to endure so much stupid!

Bye!

Forum List

Back