WATCH: Stupid Democrat Justice Jackson Says Bump Stocks Can Fire "800 Rounds Per Second Or Whatever" During Pivotal SCOTUS Hearing

I say yes. The law is clear, if you want to own a fully automatic weapon there is a process for that. Bump stocks are clearly a loophole and end run around the law. That's the kind of crap asshole Dems do, I want no part of it.
I just ignore the stupid fucktards.

It's none of their business anyway.

So it's the fault of those who didn't overturn the rule, not the one who created it?
The topic of this thread is a failed diversity hire who does not know basic facts about the case

There sure has been a ton of excuse making lately.
People make stupid remarks

Including politicians that I support

So I dont think this is the end all and be for her

But I dont want to sweep her ignorance under the rug either

People make stupid remarks

Including politicians that I support

So I dont think this is the end all and be for her

But I dont want to sweep her ignorance under the rug either

But yet you are willing to sweep the fact that it was Trump who banned them under the rug.

What difference does this make? Trump made them illegal so it's all moot.
And he was wrong and that shit was unconstitutional. You see real Conservatives will call people out no matter what party. Lefty loons will swallow unconstitutional garbage if their handlers tell them to.

Total ignorance! She is the greatest example of an inferior diversity “hire”. You know, if she were a biologist, she would know these kinds of things.

The elitist pukes know this shit ain't true but their mouth breathing base will eat that shit up.

And he was wrong and that shit was unconstitutional. You see real Conservatives will call people out no matter what party. Lefty loons will cheer unconstitutional garbage if your handlers tell them to.

Look how long that took? "My handler"? I've noted it was unconstitutional from the beginning.

You see "real Conservatives" called it out from the beginning.

Total ignorance! She is the greatest example of an inferior diversity “hire”. You know, if she were a biologist, she would know these kinds of things.

This is the type of judge Democrats love. Stupid and partisan.

The judges ---all of 'em ---may lack knowledge of the nomenclature and manufacturer's specs on firearms. Not too dissimilar to lack of familiarity with chemistry or medical procedure or pharmaceuticals or computer-code or robotics or any of the myriad of technical detail that comes attached to a whole variety of cases that come before them.

One or two or more of the justices not knowing how many separate rounds a firearm can spit out doesn't seem to me.....and I have a passing knowledge of some guns ..... to be a disqualifier.

On the other hand, I WOULD expect the attorneys who argue cases before the court SHOULD be steeped in the minutiae surrounding weapon capacity and the accompanying nomenclature.

Which, with that said, I was surprised to read this from one of the attorneys advocating for bump-stocks

“They don’t shoot 400 to 700 rounds because the magazine only goes up to 50,” ......“So you’re still going to have to change the magazine after every round.”

????????

Forum List

Back