The Bump Stocks are just the beginning

Bump stocks are just a gimmick for the wannabe Rambo crowd.

If someone was seen using one, they would be laughed off the gun range. .... :cool:
Alot of people have no skill shooting a gun so they need bump stocks or automatic weapons like an AK-47 where no skill is required.
The NRA was formed to protect unskilled marksman from having cheating weapons taken away from them.
Why do you keep posting more and more ignorant stuff? You must really enjoy making yourself look like a fool.

And all it would take is a simple go to NRA website that tells the history.

What’s funny is they are banning something that probably 95 percent of the country had never heard of before Las Vegas.

99.99% probably.. Don't think the ATF even really knew what they were debating when they approved them.

One pull of the trigger one shot fired is the law.
Bump stocks dont break that law.

Bump stocks are a toy. Toys don't belong on rifle ranges or aimed at crowds. LV shooter BURNT UP 2 or more rifles with a bump stock action. How many rifles you gonna carry for any USEFUL purpose with "bump stocks"??

When used for fun you're not going to screw up your rifle since you wouldnt be running ammo through it the point the heat screwed up the barrel.
Personally I have no use for one. Spray and pray is rarely effective.

The government is taking away our bump stocks. This is only the beginning.
This is the governments first step in taking all of our guns away.
Many have predicted this.
What do we do?

Get a life, that is what you need to do. The 2nd amendment does not cover accessories.
Do not be foolish. This is the beginning. They take an inch and then they take a mile.
If I were you, I would grab my guns and head for the hills before it is too late.

I am sorry! You have exceeded the limits of my medication. No human should have to endure so much stupid!

Bye!

Will you share whatever you are taking? I'm starting to get a headache from folks that think all this is just a big arm wrestle.

I take blood pressure meds. No mind altering drugs for me. My mind is altered enough already!

The government is taking away our bump stocks. This is only the beginning.
This is the governments first step in taking all of our guns away.
Many have predicted this.
What do we do?
Boo hoo Boo hoo momie they're taking my guns away Thats ok little Elmer that means you can't kill anyone with those guns

Bump stocks are just a gimmick for the wannabe Rambo crowd.

If someone was seen using one, they would be laughed off the gun range. .... :cool:
Alot of people have no skill shooting a gun so they need bump stocks or automatic weapons like an AK-47 where no skill is required.
The NRA was formed to protect unskilled marksman from having cheating weapons taken away from them.

LOL....an unskilled marksman wouldnt hit shit with a bump stock if they weren't firing into a crowd.

If you already own bump stocks, they can't take them.
The only way Government can to do that is ,getting rid of the 2nd amendment like Michael Moore is preaching.

Tell thst to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. They just demanded all bump stocks and trigger cranks be turned in by February 1, 2018. They only got a handful turned in, but possession. In the Stste is now a Felony.

The only way Government can to do that is ,getting rid of the 2nd amendment like Michael Moore is preaching.

Tell thst to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. They just demanded all bump stocks and trigger cranks be turned in by February 1, 2018. They only got a handful turned in, but possession. In the Stste is now a Felony.

That would be a State issue, you know how screwed up they are in Mass.

People........shhhhhhhh........you are telling them that bump stock bans are pointless......they have achieved nothing....but don't let them know it....

Ex post facto law. Unconstitutional.

They do look like they’d be fun to play with.....

Yes she does.

I love the part where she dry fires it, yet the bump stock moves without any recoil! FAKE!

She was using a bump stock in that vid.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Didn’t you say something was fake about the vid I shared?

Try reading it again. I was very clear.

Yes she does.

I love the part where she dry fires it, yet the bump stock moves without any recoil! FAKE!
She was using a bump stock in that vid.

Thank you Captain Obvious!
Didn’t you say something was fake about the vid I shared?

Try reading it again. I was very clear.
I just read it again. No recoil when the gun didn’t fire.
What was fake? Am I missing something?

Forum List

Back