The breakup of the United Kingdom???

The shallow knee jerk reaction of a political hack.

No, it isnt ALWAYS about Her Highness, Hillary Rodham of the royal house Clinton

Oh yeah.........Out of a population of millions.....Your ilk has chosen an egotistical, clueless clown as the paragon of right wing mentality. Good luck with that.

So, Freedom of Speech is old fashioned? How about Freedom of Assembly? Or the Right to Trial By Jury?

Hell, what about DEMOCRACY?

Stupid "conclusion"...as expected.......Look at issues as described in the Fourth Amendment....applicable in the 18 century and anachronistic in the 21st.

Protection from unreasonable search and seizure is anachronistic? Search warrants are anachronistic?

Well.

I have to respectfully disagree.

I have to admit that I expected a standard lib non-answer where you avoided or dodged the question.

Thank you for having the intellectual honesty to give me a real answer.

The shallow knee jerk reaction of a political hack.

No, it isnt ALWAYS about Her Highness, Hillary Rodham of the royal house Clinton

Oh yeah.........Out of a population of millions.....Your ilk has chosen an egotistical, clueless clown as the paragon of right wing mentality. Good luck with that.

THe only information in that post was that you disagree with the choice of your political enemies.

Big deal.

The SNP will run on having another referendum, and Scotland will leave the UK.

Scotland has long "itched" for a plausible excuse to be independent from London...They've just been handed the perfect "excuse" to do so.

Bear in mind that London and the majority of England's industrial cities voted to REMAIN in the EU.....This latest vote by rural England was strictly based on emotion.

THe only information in that post was that you disagree with the choice of your political enemies.

Big deal

Nah, not really.....I voted republican several times in my long-voting life....But you morons have given us Bush, Romney and Trump.......and sanity should overrule any partisanship.

And good old Donnie has already said it us good for his business. Screw the 401K owners, the little guy in the US.

The supremacy clause is about federal law overriding State laws, but only concerning powers given to the federal government.

Now go to the blackboard, and write " I am a Constitutional dullard" 50 times.
Martybegan is a Constitutional dullard 50 times.

I fail to see the point.

:D

Somehow this was supposed to go NYCidiot, and didn't. hmmm...

Most power under the U.S. Constitution, rests with the states. That's the model. It's the progressive retards that have slowly moved to an all empowered central authority. That is precisely what the Founders sought to avoid. But then, history seems to have never been your strong suit.

Its interesting that right wingers on here have all become "Constitutional scholars"......The reality may well be that the country envisioned by the Founders in the 18th century has little to do with the economic and social environment of the 21st century, both here and abroad.

Then amend the constitution to reflect those realities, don't use Judges to re-write it.

The left only concerns itself ultimately with BEING THE PARTY IN POWER, nothing else.

As compared to the right that has NO ambition, and rules (whenever they get off their collective asses) altruistically????? LOL

Conservatives, aka 'reactionaries' have always been content with keeping things the same, except when they are manipulated by the Corporate Crony Network to continue cutting taxes for businesses while doing nothing to protect American jobs for Americans.

With yesterday's historic vote for England to leave the EU, many repercussions will inevitably follow and not many of them in the "positive" column.

Currently the UK comprises 4 countries, and there are strong tendencies from countries such as Scotland and Northern Ireland to ALSO leave the tenuous compact to remain within the UK; this, coupled with the industrial sectors within England wanting to remain within the EU, will spell very hard economic times for the UK's future.

There is little doubt that the ripple effect of our wars in the middle east regions has taken its toll on the issue of immigration from those war-torn countries to Europe.....Britain has chosen to close its borders to such immigration, and yesterday's vote to separate itself from the EU will prove to be an economic and social downturn for that country.

We are indeed living in interesting times.

Or it can turn into an upturn if they're going to secure their borders better and start punting a lot of their islamic zealots out of the country.

IOW, let them cope better with GW Bush's destabilization of the Middle East?

With yesterday's historic vote for England to leave the EU, many repercussions will inevitably follow and not many of them in the "positive" column.

Currently the UK comprises 4 countries, and there are strong tendencies from countries such as Scotland and Northern Ireland to ALSO leave the tenuous compact to remain within the UK; this, coupled with the industrial sectors within England wanting to remain within the EU, will spell very hard economic times for the UK's future.

There is little doubt that the ripple effect of our wars in the middle east regions has taken its toll on the issue of immigration from those war-torn countries to Europe.....Britain has chosen to close its borders to such immigration, and yesterday's vote to separate itself from the EU will prove to be an economic and social downturn for that country.

We are indeed living in interesting times.

Far leftism is getting rejected all over the world, you far left drones need to accept it..
Leftism? You fool, Scotland will most likely be voting to leave the UK for the EU, and N. Ireland has a good chance of being assimilated by Sein Fein. Leftism won this one fair and square. Whether or not that's good thing remains to be seen.

The EU is the Leftist model. Faceless, unaccountable bureaucrats ruling against the Will of the People.

This was a huge defeat for leftism.
Whatever, but the Scots and Irish independent movements are hardly the left. Typically, you must attempt to force your own ideological agenda onto anything, no matter how much they differ.

I made no comment on the Scott and Irish independent movement.

My comment was about the EU, and how it is THE LEFTY MODEL.

And the UK leaving will be a huge defeat for the Left.

The conservative Cameron is the one resigning.

The left only concerns itself ultimately with BEING THE PARTY IN POWER, nothing else.

As compared to the right that has NO ambition, and rules (whenever they get off their collective asses) altruistically????? LOL

No, as compared to the lefty who just dismissed the importance of a better trade balancing and more jobs.

Which was you.

And you cut that portion of the quote tree.

To make a strawman.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Most power under the U.S. Constitution, rests with the states. That's the model. It's the progressive retards that have slowly moved to an all empowered central authority. That is precisely what the Founders sought to avoid. But then, history seems to have never been your strong suit.

Its interesting that right wingers on here have all become "Constitutional scholars"......The reality may well be that the country envisioned by the Founders in the 18th century has little to do with the economic and social environment of the 21st century, both here and abroad.

Then amend the constitution to reflect those realities, don't use Judges to re-write it.

Why don't YOU amend the Constitution to take the power of judicial review away from the Court?

Forum List

Back