David Cameron taking his ball and going home!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
As Brexit became reality, so-called conservative prime minister David Cameron threw a tizzy and said he was taking his ball and going home! (Resigning). Bye Bush....er, Cameron!

As Brexit became reality, so-called conservative prime minister David Cameron threw a tizzy and said he was taking his ball and going home! (Resigning). Bye Bush....er, Cameron!

With all due respect and just a heads up.

Cameron has been aligned with Obama. Utterly and completely in bed with the President. Messina (Obama's man) ran the "Stay" campaign for Cameron along with Tara Corrigan another Obama player.

This referendum was "all Obama all the time" and the Brits just bitch slapped the crap out of Obama. You have to think about the campaign of fear they were running for Stay. It completely mirrored how the D's operate over here during elections. But the Brits didn't buy in.

:) What a great day! Here you go.

Jim Messina to advise David Cameron’s EU referendum campaign

By
Nicholas Vinocur

2/24/16, 7:17 AM CET

Updated 5/18/16, 3:57 PM CET

U.S. political strategist Jim Messina has signed on as “senior strategic adviser” for David Cameron’s campaign to keep Britain in the EU — effective now.

“Given these challenging economic times, the very last thing we should do is risk the U.K. and EU economies with this risky [Brexit] move,” Messina, who managed Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, told POLITICO in an email.

The former White House deputy chief of staff won’t run the “In” campaign day-to-day but will be “heavily involved” in strategy ahead of the June 23 Brexit referendum, he said. Tara Corrigan, another Obama campaign veteran, will be working with Cameron’s team daily from London.

:booze:

I'm really puzzled (and a little disturbed) by the way some people are having orgasms about the inner politics of a foreign sovereign nation.

I'm really puzzled (and a little disturbed) by the way some people are having orgasms about the inner politics of a foreign sovereign nation.
those fucks think that somehow trump won, and obama and hillary lost.

Well it was because Obama and former team members were instrumental in designing and implementing the "Stay" campaign. In other words Obama just got bitch slapped by the Brits.

:)

those fucks think that somehow trump won, and obama and hillary lost.

Obama and Hillary backed "Stay". They lost.

After throwing every ounce of his support behind remaining in the EU and the vote going the other way, he really didn't have much of a choice.

Well it was because Obama and former team members were instrumental in designing and implementing the "Stay" campaign. In other words Obama just got bitch slapped by the Brits.

:)
Ahem.. English Gentlemen do not "bitch slap" however when the situation calls for it they have been known to offer forceful percuss to their adversaries.

... Apparently this situation called for it. :D

P.S. Way to go Brits, fuck the gub'mint worshipers in the EU and in Washington.

Cameron has nothing to.do with Bush. He's a creation of the Global elitist class.

I wasn't refering to Bush being a globalist; I was speaking to the fact that he's a phony.

After throwing every ounce of his support behind remaining in the EU and the vote going the other way, he really didn't have much of a choice.

I actually commend him for it. I'm sure there is a Tory supporter of Brexit that can take his place and deal with the repercussions.

Cameron has been aligned with Obama. Utterly and completely in bed with the President. Messina (Obama's man) ran the "Stay" campaign for Cameron along with Tara Corrigan another Obama player.

This referendum was "all Obama all the time" and the Brits just bitch slapped the crap out of Obama. You have to think about the campaign of fear they were running for Stay. It completely mirrored how the D's operate over here during elections. But the Brits didn't buy in.

By
Nicholas Vinocur

U.S. political strategist Jim Messina has signed on as “senior strategic adviser” for David Cameron’s campaign to keep Britain in the EU — effective now.

“Given these challenging economic times, the very last thing we should do is risk the U.K. and EU economies with this risky [Brexit] move,” Messina, who managed Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, told POLITICO in an email.

The former White House deputy chief of staff won’t run the “In” campaign day-to-day but will be “heavily involved” in strategy ahead of the June 23 Brexit referendum, he said. Tara Corrigan, another Obama campaign veteran, will be working with Cameron’s team daily from London.

With all due respect?

You've gone off the rails. When you burn water on the stove do you blame politicians?

By the way I'm still waiting for you to "take me out" dingbat....

Do you mean how 'liberals' care so much and then draw out their opponents in an argument about the issue? Anyways, it does affect poliltics at home because whenever 'liberals' think of some idea in europe it isn't long before people are talking about it here. It is like they are one big organization who gets the same memo.....

That's how parliamentary governments work, he's doing the right thing

By
Nicholas Vinocur

With all due respect?

You've gone off the rails. When you burn water on the stove do you blame politicians?

By the way I'm still waiting for you to "take me out" dingbat....

Politicians are to blame for Brexit. Cameron acquiesced to Brussel's demands repeatedly and unceasingly causing great detriment to Great Britain on many levels.

Oh and the day I decide to battle you and take you out to the political woodshed for amusement is a day I am looking forward to. You've just not put up any decent threads of late.

By
Nicholas Vinocur

Obama just told the UK to go to the back of the bus.....because the British gave him the finger.

I don't think Obama is gonna have a say in it come next Jan.

Forum List

Back