The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

the reason no Believer today will go through any part of the trib is because of this; Jesus said only the Father knows when Jesus' Second Coming is- can we agree on that?

THEREFORE we know from the Word that the AC is revealed after the pretrib rapture. Once He comes to power and helps sign the 7 year Peace Treaty in the ME, THE TRIB STARTS (7 years)- 7 years times 365 days =2,555 days. Therefore IF Christians were still here for the trib, all Believers would know when exactly, to the day Jesus will return. (7 years times 365 days= 2,555 days). Obviously no one can know. Believer's cannot know. We won't be here; none of us. Only the TRIB saints who are still left will be here on earth living when Jesus returns.

(example is the trib started today Jesus returns 2.555 days from today).

Last edited:
I'm a lowly sinner saved by the grace of God. Pride is in all of us, no doubt but you still need to please answer my ? on the purpose of the trib. And I can show you why no Christian today (who is a living Believer today, before the rapture CANNOT be here for the trib.)
I estimate 1/7th of believers alive at the first rapture will be raptured alive because only one of the 7 churches was an overcomer church.

I'm a lowly sinner saved by the grace of God. Pride is in all of us, no doubt but you still need to please answer my ? on the purpose of the trib. And I can show you why no Christian today (who is a living Believer today, before the rapture CANNOT be here for the trib.)
I estimate 1/7th of believers alive at the first rapture will be raptured alive because only one of the 7 churches was an overcomer church.

nice thought, but not biblical. Please answer my two questions Parture

1. when were you saved?

2. Purpose of the trib?

the other 6 churches were not saved at all. the 1 church was true believers.

The Apostles and Elders are for today's church, so why are you so hostile to them? Eph. 4.11 is for today.

In the questions I gave you I already confessed Jesus as Lord and Savior, so you are being childish asking me again and again.

You have so much hostility why should Christian think you are saved with such a hostile spirit?

You also misuse the term Church, but the Church is not a website, but a locality of believers. Yet you agreed in those questions to that proper definition, but don't apply it in practice.

Don't be weird.

Hmmm, the apostles and elders of your church are just fine, I am not hostile towards them, but when it comes down to it, I am my own apostle and my own elder.

And now you yourself go to doubletalk. I asked you many times directly if Jesus is your Lord and Savior, but you have dodged the question and still do not answer it directly. You only answer it with double speak by saying that it is because of your questions that we should believe your confession?

Why do I have so much hostility? You are the one with the hostile spirit condemning all to Hell.

You are very artful in your deception, but I see through you.

the other 6 churches were not saved at all. the 1 church was true believers.
Anyone in the Church is saved. The Church is the assembly of the body of Christ per locality.

Teddy is not a Christian because he says a Christian needs to be saved by a universalist.

When we get saved we are as ready as we will ever be. Salvation isn't conditional on readiness; whatever that means.
There is much overcoming to do once one gets saved. It is not as though you are never selfish again and never sin again. I never said salvation is conditional on readiness. I said the first rapture is conditional on readiness. What that means is you have a lot to overcome, but pridefully you don't think you do.

Hello kettle.

Please answer my two questions Parture

1. when were you saved?

This is very similar to the questions I have been trying to ask. However, ninja, Parture is a little child and will play games to sidestep the answer.

Actually, I fear that Parture is much much more than a child. No. His refusal to answer simple questions directly leads me to think that he is much much more devious than that.

Teddy is not a Christian because he says a Christian needs to be saved by a universalist.

Putting words into my mouth again? No. You are the seed of the great deceiver. I truly see you fro what you are here. You play with us and then twist our words to your design and then (try) to cast us all into your Hell.

Get thee hence Satan.

Putting words into my mouth again? No. You are the seed of the great deceiver. I truly see you fro what you are here. You play with us and then twist our words to your design and then (try) to cast us all into your Hell.

Get thee hence Satan.

How do I know teddyearp (also at usmessageboard.com) is not a Christian? He said to the universalist emilynghiem that "he [speaking of a Christian] is beyond your energy to try to save." Where in Christianity do universalists, who are not Christians, have the power or energy to save someone? Universalists are going to Hell. Christians are already saved. Why do we need to get saved by universalists?

I didn't even need to know teddy's doctrinal errors, because he has had nothing but hostility. What Christian would act that way towards a Christian? None would. This shows the hostility stemming from teddy is moved by the evil spirit in his spirit whom he follows. He rejects the Apostles and Elders for the Church. He redefines the term Church to a website rather than it being a locality of believers. The Apostles and Elders are for today. The Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a church locality. That's how it was done in the Bible, so why so hostile?

Are Universalists Christians

there are no apostles today, only elders.

: Ephesians 5:22—“Wives, submit to your husband as to the Lord”

Ladies?

I didn't even need to know teddy's doctrinal errors, because he has had nothing but hostility. What Christian would act that way towards a Christian? None would. This shows the hostility stemming from teddy is moved by the evil spirit in his spirit whom he follows. He rejects the Apostles and Elders for the Church. He redefines the term Church to a website rather than it being a locality of believers. The Apostles and Elders are for today. The Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a church locality. That's how it was done in the Bible, so why so hostile?

Again you twist and deceive, trying to make a point here that you are quickly loosing. Any hostility you feel from me to you is wrought by the Holy Spirit condemning you of your own hostilities; damning all here to Hell.

You put words into my mouth over and over again. The word "church" as you know means an assemblage of believers. Not a building. However with you at their head, a great deceiver and twister of words, why would I or anyone else want to subject themselves to your "Apostles" and "Elders"?

Please tell us your salvation story.

Get thee hence Satan.

How do I know teddyearp (also at usmessageboard.com) is not a Christian? He said to the universalist emilynghiem that "he [speaking of a Christian] is beyond your energy to try to save." Where in Christianity do universalists, who are not Christians, have the power or energy to save someone? Universalists are going to Hell. Christians are already saved. Why do we need to get saved by universalists?

Are Universalists Christians

there are no apostles today, only elders.
Are Apostles for Today?

"He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve" (1 Cor. 15.5); "after that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles" (v.7) which shows there were Apostles in addition to the Twelve. Thus, there are Apostles for today who work for a region of churches in the Ministry (Eph. 4.11) of setting up the churches and appointing Elders of a locality. Paul and his associates were Apostles: "Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others, though we could have made demands as apostles of Christ" (1 Thess. 2.6). These apostles (the "we") could possibly be referring to Silvanus and Timothy as well (1 Thess. 1.1). "When the apostles, Barnabas and Paul" (Acts 14.14). "Other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother" (Gal. 1.19) who was not of the Twelve yet was an Apostle. Anyone who denies the Apostles are for today, whether called missionaries or not, we ought to rebuke them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Have nothing to do with them anymore since they disable the Work for the Church. They call themselves Christians yet don't even accept the premier Workers for the Church who were directly commissioned by God to set up the churches throughout the generations. Andronicus and Junias (Rom. 16.7) are "among the apostles." Epaphroditus in Phil. 2.25 is called an "apostle" ( 'apostolos') but the ESV, ASV, NIV, KJV, NKJV, RSV, NRSV, NASB and others translate as "messenger." Young's, HNV, Douay-Rheims Bible, World English and others translated correctly. That's a total of twenty Apostles, and there are more.

The Apostles never left. Often they are called Missionaries today, but they are really Apostles though when Apostle goes to a region of churches, say the churches of Pakistan or the churches of Alaska, they should stay there. Why leave?

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" (Eph. 4.11).

Nowhere have these workers for the Church ended.

The Apostles never left. Often they are called Missionaries today, but they are really Apostles though when Apostle goes to a region of churches, say the churches of Pakistan or the churches of Alaska, they should stay there. Why leave?

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" (Eph. 4.11).

Nowhere have these workers for the Church ended.

all in the past, not for today in the NT. Only elders.

therein lies my quandary.......I believe I have already been saved, but you have just told me I am not......
If you accept Jesus then you are saved.
please make up your mind.....now you have told me I am not saved and that I am saved.....I'm glad God doesn't have that much trouble making up his mind......he knew it before I did.......
I actually wasn't responding to you; I was responding to that guy with a turban over his head. But if you believe Jesus is God, resurrected the 3rd day to save us from our sins that whoever believeth Him will not perish but have everlasting life, and you are not Calvinist, amillennial, nor non-OSAS they I have nothing against you.
you said Calvinists could not be saved......thus you were specifically referring to me...I am both Calvinist and amillennial......you have said I cannot be saved and you have said I am saved.....you are obviously confused.....
Calvinists and amillennialists are not saved. They still have time to give their lives to Christ before they die, but they would have to repent of Calvinism and amillennialism before being able to come to Christ.
lol.....thank God you aren't God.....

If you accept Jesus then you are saved.
please make up your mind.....now you have told me I am not saved and that I am saved.....I'm glad God doesn't have that much trouble making up his mind......he knew it before I did.......
I actually wasn't responding to you; I was responding to that guy with a turban over his head. But if you believe Jesus is God, resurrected the 3rd day to save us from our sins that whoever believeth Him will not perish but have everlasting life, and you are not Calvinist, amillennial, nor non-OSAS they I have nothing against you.
you said Calvinists could not be saved......thus you were specifically referring to me...I am both Calvinist and amillennial......you have said I cannot be saved and you have said I am saved.....you are obviously confused.....
Calvinists and amillennialists are not saved. They still have time to give their lives to Christ before they die, but they would have to repent of Calvinism and amillennialism before being able to come to Christ.

There are all kinds of Christians who are saved despite the teachings of their church. Calvinists are saved if they believe Jesus died for them, rose the 3rd day and is coming back in Glory. If they believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior they are saved, period. All these side issues are NOT SALVATION ISSUES.
/shrugs....and millenialists will probably be saved as well....even if they think they aren't going back to heaven with Jesus when he gets here.....

Forum List

Back