The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

In order to be a Christian firstly you can't be a universalist. Since you are a universalist you're not a Christian. So don't say you agree with eternal separation in in hell then call yourself a universalist. That's a complete contradiction.
herein lies your error....a person may believe that Jesus is their savior....therein they are saved.....they may also believe (incorrectly in my opinion) that there are other ways to be saved.......that does not mean they no longer believe Jesus is their savior and are not saved.....it just means they are saved persons with some inaccurate opinions........

Ted,

I am so glad you believe in the Trinity; OSAS Arminian; premillennialism; that Calvinists are not saved .
just out of curiosity, why is it we Calvinists can't be saved?........I would certainly like to be saved......
I don't think you want to be saved, because you would have been saved already.
therein lies my quandary.......I believe I have already been saved, but you have just told me I am not......
If you accept Jesus then you are saved.
please make up your mind.....now you have told me I am not saved and that I am saved.....I'm glad God doesn't have that much trouble making up his mind......he knew it before I did.......
I actually wasn't responding to you; I was responding to that guy with a turban over his head. But if you believe Jesus is God, resurrected the 3rd day to save us from our sins that whoever believeth Him will not perish but have everlasting life, and you are not Calvinist, amillennial, nor non-OSAS they I have nothing against you.

In order to be a Christian firstly you can't be a universalist. Since you are a universalist you're not a Christian. So don't say you agree with eternal separation in in hell then call yourself a universalist. That's a complete contradiction.
herein lies your error....a person may believe that Jesus is their savior....therein they are saved.....they may also believe (incorrectly in my opinion) that there are other ways to be saved.......that does not mean they no longer believe Jesus is their savior and are not saved.....it just means they are saved persons with some inaccurate opinions........
No that's not correct, for read Matt. 10.32,33 which says unless you confess who Jesus really is, He will deny you before the Father in heaven. We are told there is no other name under heaven which one can be saved. So the Bible says that and you say a person believes that God when they disagree with that God. I think you are confused. Worshiping a false Christ of universalism is just that. This isn't a matter of a born-again believer confused on some issues or mistaken about a few things. Really she is worshiping a false Christ and therefore, going to Hell. Since you defend this position I can be confident you are going to Hell also, for the Christ you profess is a false one, not Jesus of the Bible. We are talking about the very gospel of Salvation. Jesus says He is the only way. Give your life to that Jesus, the one and only way. No other name under heaven by which one can be saved. I gave my life to that Jesus. When someone says they have a Jesus that saves people all kinds of ways that is directly contradiction to the Jesus of the Bible, and so you and Emily are going to hell. It's easy to see if you are born-again, but you can't see.

just out of curiosity, why is it we Calvinists can't be saved?........I would certainly like to be saved......
therein lies my quandary.......I believe I have already been saved, but you have just told me I am not......
please make up your mind.....now you have told me I am not saved and that I am saved.....I'm glad God doesn't have that much trouble making up his mind......he knew it before I did.......
I actually wasn't responding to you; I was responding to that guy with a turban over his head. But if you believe Jesus is God, resurrected the 3rd day to save us from our sins that whoever believeth Him will not perish but have everlasting life, and you are not Calvinist, amillennial, nor non-OSAS they I have nothing against you.
you said Calvinists could not be saved......thus you were specifically referring to me...I am both Calvinist and amillennial......you have said I cannot be saved and you have said I am saved.....you are obviously confused.....

you said Calvinists could not be saved......thus you were specifically referring to me...I am both Calvinist and amillennial......you have said I cannot be saved and you have said I am saved.....you are obviously confused.....
Calvinists and amillennialists are not saved. They still have time to give their lives to Christ before they die, but they would have to repent of Calvinism and amillennialism before being able to come to Christ.

WRONG. at the Bema Seat (or the Judgment Seat of Christ) Believer's ARE rewarded for thier good works done in His name.
At the Bema Seat believers are rewarded for their good works done in His name, and that reward is given, including the first rapture according to readiness (Rev. 3.10), to return with Christ to reign over the nations for 1000 years or to lose this reward in "outer darkness" -- outside the light of reigning with Christ (though it has no fire or furnace about it). After the 1000 years rewards are done away with: the resurrected saved become the pillars of the New City and go exactly where God ordains for them to be.

there isn't a partial rapture. That is unbiblical. There is ONE PRETRIB Rapture. ALL born again Believer;'s are going up before the AC is revealed and then the trib starts.
If "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10). The same is seen in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36).

That hour is the Tribulation that will come upon the whole world at the end of this age. God though can't promise Christians they won't be martyred during the Tribulation and death is no blessing so that would not be keeping from the hour of trial by being killed. Therefore, this condition of "keeping the word of His patience" is the qualification for being received before the throne in 3rd heaven before the Tribulation begins.

The Holy Spirit remains on earth, draws people to Christ through the Church on earth as it is now, for this dispensation of grace is not fulfilled until Jesus steps down on the mount of olives to enter into the next dispensation of recompense of the millennial kingdom. It is as T. Austin Sparks said, "there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere" and so it is with the rapture: a firstfruits and later harvest. This is not a comparing of wheat with tares, but wheat with wheat. Some wheat naturally ripens sooner.

Now you automatically exclude yourself from the first rapture as a part of readiness, disqualifying yourself for not being ready to be received at that time.

My prayer for you would be that when a couple million people have vanished and you are not included, don't accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10), but realize (assuming you are a Christian) you were simply not ready to be received at the first rapture. If you don't do this then you won't recognize the Tribulation is happening when you are in it and will be greatly deceived. A carnal Christian prefers to be tied down to the world, unwilling to be released like a balloon up and away. Antinomians who claim to be Christians do whatever they want which they think there are no consequences.

hi Parture; ok.. ready to reply:)

Rev 3:10 isn't the first rapture. It IS the rapture (only one). ALL Believer's are ready because they have the Spirit. If you are referring to the Virgins parable; the second unready group were not even saved. The partial rapture theory conditions the privilege of rapture upon human works, and as such is a co-mingling of legalism with grace. As we know we are saved by faith and not of works.

Matthew 24 isn't speaking of the rapture but of the Second Coming. And Luke 21 is talking about a warning; true disciples should watch and pray and seperate themselves from the world and the unsaved.

Christians WILL be martyred during the trib, but these are TRIBULATION SAINTS; those who get saved AFTER the pretrib rapture by the preaching of the 144,000 and the 2 Prophets Enoch and Elijah.

ALL Believer's are included in the pretrib rapture. You have not proven 2 or more raptures. You mix legalism with grace which nullifies grace.

Calvinists and amillennialists are not saved. They still have time to give their lives to Christ before they die, but they would have to repent of Calvinism and amillennialism before being able to come to Christ.

There are all kinds of Christians who are saved despite the teachings of their church. Calvinists are saved if they believe Jesus died for them, rose the 3rd day and is coming back in Glory. If they believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior they are saved, period. All these side issues are NOT SALVATION ISSUES.

And many Calvinists do, as well as Baptists, Lutherans, Non-denominational and gasp- even some Catholics. Just because they believe in some NON-SALVATION issues and are wrong about those- it does not matter they are saved by His Blood Parture. No one is perfect or believes perfectly- that is WHY Jesus came. If you believe Jesus died as your personal Savior and took all of your sins- you are saved-PERIOD. OSAS and all that.

WRONG. at the Bema Seat (or the Judgment Seat of Christ) Believer's ARE rewarded for thier good works done in His name.
At the Bema Seat believers are rewarded for their good works done in His name, and that reward is given, including the first rapture according to readiness (Rev. 3.10), to return with Christ to reign over the nations for 1000 years or to lose this reward in "outer darkness" -- outside the light of reigning with Christ (though it has no fire or furnace about it). After the 1000 years rewards are done away with: the resurrected saved become the pillars of the New City and go exactly where God ordains for them to be.

there isn't a partial rapture. That is unbiblical. There is ONE PRETRIB Rapture. ALL born again Believer;'s are going up before the AC is revealed and then the trib starts.
If "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10). The same is seen in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36).

That hour is the Tribulation that will come upon the whole world at the end of this age. God though can't promise Christians they won't be martyred during the Tribulation and death is no blessing so that would not be keeping from the hour of trial by being killed. Therefore, this condition of "keeping the word of His patience" is the qualification for being received before the throne in 3rd heaven before the Tribulation begins.

The Holy Spirit remains on earth, draws people to Christ through the Church on earth as it is now, for this dispensation of grace is not fulfilled until Jesus steps down on the mount of olives to enter into the next dispensation of recompense of the millennial kingdom. It is as T. Austin Sparks said, "there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere" and so it is with the rapture: a firstfruits and later harvest. This is not a comparing of wheat with tares, but wheat with wheat. Some wheat naturally ripens sooner.

Now you automatically exclude yourself from the first rapture as a part of readiness, disqualifying yourself for not being ready to be received at that time.

My prayer for you would be that when a couple million people have vanished and you are not included, don't accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10), but realize (assuming you are a Christian) you were simply not ready to be received at the first rapture. If you don't do this then you won't recognize the Tribulation is happening when you are in it and will be greatly deceived. A carnal Christian prefers to be tied down to the world, unwilling to be released like a balloon up and away. Antinomians who claim to be Christians do whatever they want which they think there are no consequences.

Rev 3:10 isn't the first rapture. It IS the rapture (only one). ALL Believer's are ready because they have the Spirit. If you are referring to the Virgins parable; the second unready group were not even saved. The partial rapture theory conditions the privilege of rapture upon human works, and as such is a co-mingling of legalism with grace. As we know we are saved by faith and not of works.

Matthew 24 isn't speaking of the rapture but of the Second Coming. And Luke 21 is talking about a warning; true disciples should watch and pray and seperate themselves from the world and the unsaved.

Christians WILL be martyred during the trib, but these are TRIBULATION SAINTS; those who get saved AFTER the pretrib rapture by the preaching of the 144,000 and the 2 Prophets Enoch and Elijah.

ALL Believer's are included in the pretrib rapture. You have not proven 2 or more raptures. You mix legalism with grace which nullifies grace.
Luke 21.36 says unless you are watchful and prayerful you won't escape all these things that shall come to pass in the Tribulation. Escaping is not martyrdom. Matt. 24. is talking about the second coming from Matt. 24.32-35.36. Matt. 24.4-31 pertains to the Jews.

Luke 21.36 says unless you are watchful and prayerful you won't escape all these things that shall come to pass in the Tribulation. Escaping is not martyrdom. Matt. 24. is talking about the second coming from Matt. 24.32-35.36. Matt. 24.4-31 pertains to the Jews.

by interpreting two raptures you are saying that it depends on our WORKS. ALL believers are the Bride and have the Spirit. The purpose of the trib is to punish unbelievers and bring Israel back to Himself.

by interpreting two raptures you are saying that it depends on our WORKS. ALL believers are the Bride and have the Spirit. The purpose of the trib is to punish unbelievers and bring Israel back to Himself.
The Church still leads people to Christ. The Holy Spirit is still present. He never goes away. What you are witnessing in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 which don't make sense if not a partial rapture is not a comparing of wheat with tares, but wheat with wheat, a firstfruits and a later harvest. It is true in all avenues of life, there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere. Readiness to be received is making yourself ready and appropriate works. Lots of Christians are lying on a bed of fornication, like a balloon tied down to the world unwilling to be released. When you read these verses you shut down your mind to the conditional statements to escape the Tribulation, thus you exclude yourself from this blessing and reward. Likewise, you thus, exclude yourself from returning with Christ as well to reign over the nations for 1000 years. But you are not even in the race, because you are a Calvinist and an amillennialist and reject the premillennial OSAS Arminian Jesus who graces us with the free choice. Whereas you believe in robots.

The Church still leads people to Christ. The Holy Spirit is still present. He never goes away. What you are witnessing in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 which don't make sense if not a partial rapture is not a comparing of wheat with tares, but wheat with wheat, a firstfruits and a later harvest. It is true in all avenues of life, there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere. Readiness to be received is making yourself ready and appropriate works. Lots of Christians are lying on a bed of fornication, like a balloon tied down to the world unwilling to be released. When you read these verses you shut down your mind to the conditional statements to escape the Tribulation, thus you exclude yourself from this blessing and reward. Likewise, you thus, exclude yourself from returning with Christ as well to reign over the nations for 1000 years. But you are not even in the race, because you are a Calvinist and an amillennialist and reject the premillennial OSAS Arminian Jesus who graces us with the free choice. Whereas you believe in robots.

the Holy Spirit will be here still, yes- but in a different capacity; just like in the OT.

I'm not a Calvanist or any other label you try to give me- I'm a Jesus follower, saved by His grace. You are mixing law and grace Parture. Salvation isn't dependant on us, but on Jesus alone.

the purpose of the tribulation is what, in your opinion?

Believers are seen clothed/robed with their crowns in Heaven before the trib. Believers cannot be here during the trib because then we could know the EXACT DAY of Jesus' return- and of course no one knows except the Father.

When we get saved we are as ready as we will ever be. Salvation isn't conditional on readiness; whatever that means.
There is much overcoming to do once one gets saved. It is not as though you are never selfish again and never sin again. I never said salvation is conditional on readiness. I said the first rapture is conditional on readiness. What that means is you have a lot to overcome, but pridefully you don't think you do.

And many Calvinists do, as well as Baptists, Lutherans, Non-denominational and gasp- even some Catholics. Just because they believe in some NON-SALVATION issues and are wrong about those- it does not matter they are saved by His Blood Parture. No one is perfect or believes perfectly- that is WHY Jesus came. If you believe Jesus died as your personal Savior and took all of your sins- you are saved-PERIOD. OSAS and all that.

this is true

I'm a lowly sinner saved by the grace of God. Pride is in all of us, no doubt but you still need to please answer my ? on the purpose of the trib. And I can show you why no Christian today (who is a living Believer today, before the rapture CANNOT be here for the trib.)

Forum List

Back