The beloved ICC's prelim report

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
There is no surprise on my part why this prelim report has not been posted here. It is because the HoAP supporters and their railing for the ICC to get involved has started to unravel and backfire on their weak ass 'narrative'. Check it:

The preliminary report noted that 4,881 rockets and 1,750 mortar rounds were fired by Hamas at Israel, indicating that these incidents could be claimed as potential war crimes. Additionally, the report echoed IDF Military Intelligence, stating that out of the more than 2,000 Palestinians killed, at least 1,000 were civilians, as opposed to the high of 1,600 civilians claimed by the United Nations and other human 30%. The report did note there were discrepancies regarding those numbers.

Next, the report mentions allegations that Hamas launched attacks from civilian locations, such as schools, hospitals and mosques.

Regarding the first in the series of triggers leading to the summer conflicts, the report partially backed another aspect of the Israeli narrative, emphasizing that Operation Brothers’ Keeper was initiated by the kidnapping and murder of Gil-Ad Shaer, 16, Naftali Fraenkel, 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, three Israeli teens, a narrative which past reports have under-emphasized.

Off to a good start if you ask me . . .

Link: ICC issues first report on war crimes in Palestinian- Israeli conflict

There is no surprise on my part why this prelim report has not been posted here. It is because the HoAP supporters and their railing for the ICC to get involved has started to unravel and backfire on their weak ass 'narrative'. Check it:

The preliminary report noted that 4,881 rockets and 1,750 mortar rounds were fired by Hamas at Israel, indicating that these incidents could be claimed as potential war crimes. Additionally, the report echoed IDF Military Intelligence, stating that out of the more than 2,000 Palestinians killed, at least 1,000 were civilians, as opposed to the high of 1,600 civilians claimed by the United Nations and other human 30%. The report did note there were discrepancies regarding those numbers.

Next, the report mentions allegations that Hamas launched attacks from civilian locations, such as schools, hospitals and mosques.

Regarding the first in the series of triggers leading to the summer conflicts, the report partially backed another aspect of the Israeli narrative, emphasizing that Operation Brothers’ Keeper was initiated by the kidnapping and murder of Gil-Ad Shaer, 16, Naftali Fraenkel, 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, three Israeli teens, a narrative which past reports have under-emphasized.

If you read the entire article, I don't see how you could say it was a "good start" for Israel?

I read the whole article, Bill. You should know me better than that by now.

My point is that as much as Pro-Pali fuckers like you want the whole wide world to lay ALL the blame for the I/P conflict firmly at the feet of the Jews and the State of Israel with none other to blame; IT AIN'T EVER GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!

Get it?

You feel that the report highlighting war crimes on BOTH sides is a good start?

That the killing of 'only' 1,000 civilians as opposed to an estimated 1,600 is a good start?

I find the majority of " Pro-Pali fuckers" appear to be a little more balanced in their comments here rather than the zionut supremacy of belligerence, denying elementary basic fact or believing that they some how know better than ICC, UN and alike!

I find the majority of " Pro-Pali fuckers" appear to be a little more balanced in their comments here rather than the zionut supremacy of belligerence, denying elementary basic fact or believing that they some how know better than ICC, UN and alike!

Really? I mean seriously? You and maybe Coyote are about the only ones who are balanced. The rest of them do not want the State of Israel to exist at all. So, to you and coyote, I apologize for calling you Fuckers.

Really? I mean seriously? You and maybe Coyote are about the only ones who are balanced. The rest of them do not want the State of Israel to exist at all. So, to you and coyote, I apologize for calling you Fuckers.

Yes really, seriously...

Obviously I cannot comment on other's thoughts but, you have named two people here...

The unfortunate thing is that I cannot name ONE pro-Israel poster who wants nothing more than the 'eradication' of Palestinians and for the Great Israel Plan to be implemented...

Israel exists... It's there, it's a 'homeland' for Jews... Let it be!

But then Israel needs to change a LOT of it's policies to allow Palestinians to create a 'homeland' also!

Yes really, seriously...

Obviously I cannot comment on other's thoughts but, you have named two people here...

The unfortunate thing is that I cannot name ONE pro-Israel poster who wants nothing more than the 'eradication' of Palestinians and for the Great Israel Plan to be implemented...

Israel exists... It's there, it's a 'homeland' for Jews... Let it be!

But then Israel needs to change a LOT of it's policies to allow Palestinians to create a 'homeland' also!

There are a few - Rocco comes to mind. I don't think Teddy wants them eradicated. Maybe some others.

All the pro-Israel bunch want the Palestinians eradicated whether by ethnic cleansing or genocide, Rocco included. Rocco, in fact, doesn't believe they have a right to exist anywhere in Palestine unless a a subjugated underclass providing labor. It is clear from his writings.

You feel that the report highlighting war crimes on BOTH sides is a good start?
So now both sides sink together..yet Israel is to be blamed?
You were oddly silent when the alleged war crimes started by Israel... oh wait, my bad, it was the Palestinians.

All the pro-Israel bunch want the Palestinians eradicated whether by ethnic cleansing or genocide,<snip>

This is simply just not true at all. Not all the pro Israel posters here desire this. I will not name the others, but I will speak for myself. I do not.

However, I DO get mighty frustrated. A few examples. Abbas talks about the Jew's "filthy feet" on the Temple Mount which sparks riots on the Temple Mount which sparks the Israeli police to quell them which leads to reports of Israel "invading the Al Aqsa Mosque". No one even faults Abbas' incitefull remarks, just the Israeli response to the violence said remarks spark. And most of the pro-pali's here spread it like it is truth.

And then we have the latest violence in Jerusalem which has it's roots in the above incitements, BUT on the one hand the PA claims that it is total lies and the Israeli's are just shooting down Palestinians and planting knives, but on the other hand there's a bunch of music videos and speeches from PA sources (and Hamas) promoting stabbing the Jews. And most of the pro-palis spread the obvious lie like it is truth.

And the latest. Israel was behind the Paris attacks last Friday. And the pro palis spread it like it is truth.

That is why I call most of the pro pal posters here Fuckers. Because they do not care for the truth, nor Israel. They want all the Jews eradicated from Israel, but firmly say that it is the complete opposite.

All the pro-Israel bunch want the Palestinians eradicated whether by ethnic cleansing or genocide, Rocco included. Rocco, in fact, doesn't believe they have a right to exist anywhere in Palestine unless a a subjugated underclass providing labor. It is clear from his writings.
Eradication? Ha ha ha ha. Israelis aren't like you Muslims, Achmed.

Name one that hasn't stated nonsense like:

1. There are no Palestinians.
2. Palestinians were invented in 1967.
3. Palestinians are Egyptians, Syrians etc. that arrived after the Zionists.
4. Palestinians are Jordanians.
5. Palestine belongs to Jews.
6. Palestinians are rats that should be exterminated.

And many more lies. That's why I consider all of you Fuckers (usinf your term) because you do not accept the truth that European Zionists went to Palestine from Europe, evicted the non-Jews and established a Jewish state on land that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims and all want non-Jews eradicated.

And if you don't think the West's unconditional support for Israel's oppression doesn't have an effect on how Arabs and Muslims relate to the West, you are nuts.

I would add clowns like Roudy that accuse everyone that is anti-Zionist of being a Muslim, forgetting that Palestinians were 15% of the population before the Zionists arrived in Palestine.

And many more lies. That's why I consider all of you Fuckers (usinf your term) because you do not accept the truth that European Zionists went to Palestine from Europe, evicted the non-Jews and established a Jewish state on land that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims and all want non-Jews eradicated.

And if you don't think the West's unconditional support for Israel's oppression doesn't have an effect on how Arabs and Muslims relate to the West, you are nuts.

Which is of those (1 through 6) except for number 6, which is what you think of Jews, isn't true, Nazi boy?

Last edited:
If you read the entire article, I don't see how you could say it was a "good start" for Israel?

And to follow up Bill, where did I say it was a good start for Israel? I didn't. I considered it a good start for reality and not the one sided BS that the PA and the (most of the) pro-pali posters here.

Which is of those except for number 6, which is what you think of Jews, isn't true, Nazi boy?

No, I don't think ill of Jews. I am not a Nazi, nor a Muslim. I am a neutral observer that has determined that you are a clown.

I would add clowns like Roudy that accuse everyone that is anti-Zionist of being a Muslim, forgetting that Palestinians were 15% of the population before the Zionists arrived in Palestine.

Yeah right, you're the clown who thinks you're fooling people with your non stop 24/7 Jew hate, propaganda and lies on this forum. For that you're either a Muslim, have Islamic associations, or a fucking deranged antisemite who needs professional help. Take your pick, Achmed.

I have no Islamic associations, I have no ill will towards Jews.

Monti, my short answer is an unequivocal NO on #6, And to continue for the rest, the Arabs that live(d) in the province of the Ottoman Empire called Palestine made and continue to make tragic mistakes. I am not going to go back to a history lesson AGAIN. The short version is that the Arabs now known as Palestinians have had ample opportunities to secure their own state over and over and over again, but the tragedy is that they let their leadership use them as political pawns again and again in some sort of 'struggle'.

Moderation Message:

Another thread brought to personal flames. I'm gonna try something new here -- because normally I'd just
close this sucker and issue a couple warnings.

I'm gonna clean the last pages and deal with illegal posts. Then I want folks to check in with ONLY posts that discuss the ICC report. And I'm gonna be monitoring the thread. If you CAN'T or WON'T discuss this topic -- you will be warned and/or ejected from this thread. Kinda like Survivor --- but with no immunity idols..

Let's see who's left that has any interest in discussing each topic on it own merit without making it personal..

Forum List

Back