Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I often wonder if like Iran and Saudi Arabia and other nations in the mideast, would or does Israel support enemies of the USA because it serves her national interest over the USA's?

I'm trying to imagine Israel being concerned about anything other than the care and feeding of Israel. :dunno:

I'm trying to imagine Israel being concerned about anything other than the care and feeding of Israel. :dunno:
What if their concerns involve backing enemies of the USA? What if an Israeli leader decides it is in Israel's interest to back somebody like ISIS as a way of keeping her enemies at each other's throats?

What if their concerns involve backing enemies of the USA? What if an Israeli leader decides it is in Israel's interest to back somebody like ISIS as a way of keeping her enemies at each other's throats?
The fundamental error the USA ever does in regard to the M.E. is by trying to understand it by an American list of priorities.
Israel itself is probably one of the very few solid countries in the M.E. that is the closest to the American priorities, Israel and the USA are just very much in common, but in the jungle there are different set of rules that are far more concerning rather than foreign policy, let me give you an example.
Tomorrow the Saudis will wake up to a Nuclear armed Iranian regime, who'd be their best friend? Israel.
Make any sense? Let me give you an American example -
Canada threatening the Russians with Nuclear warheads, who'd be the Russians best ally?

Last edited:

I often wonder if like Iran and Saudi Arabia and other nations in the mideast, would or does Israel support enemies of the USA because it serves her national interest over the USA's?

And which enemies of Israel does US support? It was the traitor Obama who signed a deal with Iran, Israel's nemesis.

A guy called Cockburn writing for a bullshit site. This must be another of your legit sources. I'm so glad they're flushable. Can you hear it....FLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH. Ha ha ha ha.

If not mistaken the actual quote specifies 'may be my friend.' And also, the culture that coined it is extinct now so maybe that's a clue :)

Oh, dearie-me... what kind of Jew-hating Israel-hating Arab-loving Muslim butt-kissing sortie do we have going on here?

Israel is a sovereign power, with its own best interests first and foremost in its actions, just like the United States...

And every other nation on the face of the planet, worthy of the name...

If they do something to enrich themselves at our expense, then we should sanction them...

But, then again, Americans like the Jews of Israel much better than we like Muslims, so, what the hell...

Any sanctions are likely to be short-lived, and designed not to fracture our alliance...

Last edited:
The fundamental error the USA ever does in regard to the M.E. is by trying to understand it by an American list of priorities.
Israel itself is probably one of the very few solid countries in the M.E. that is the closest to the American priorities,

Israel and the USA are just very much in common, but in the jungle there are different set of rules that are far more concerning rather than foreign policy, let me give you an example.

Tomorrow the Saudis will wake up to a Nuclear armed Iranian regime, who'd be their best friend? Israel.

Canada threatening the Russians with Nuclear warheads, who'd be the Russians best ally?
So what is Israel is 'solid' wtf does that mean?

Saudi Arabia and Iran are like oil and water. go spin your Arab hatred elsewhere

And which enemies of Israel does US support? It was the traitor Obama who signed a deal with Iran, Israel's nemesis.
Okie Dokie. Free Jonathan Pollard ! Assholes

If not mistaken the actual quote specifies 'may be my friend.' And also, the culture that coined it is extinct now so maybe that's a clue :)
Do you know anything about the geopolitics of that region over the last 100 years?

Stop being such a douche. Step up and be honest

Oh, dearie-me... what kind of Jew-hating Israel-hating Arab-loving Muslim butt-kissing sortie do we have going on here?

Israel is a sovereign power, with its own best interests first and foremost in its actions, just like the United States...

And every other nation on the face of the planet, worthy of the name...

If they do something to enrich themselves at our expense, then we should sanction them...

But, then again, Americans like the Jews of Israel much better than we like Muslims, so, what the hell...

Any sanctions are likely to be short-lived, and designed not to fracture our alliance...
Dante does not love Muslims or Arabs. But he also has LOST ALL live for Israel as a nation state. Thank you Netanyahu and people like the posters at usmb
'
We are many. You are your own worst enemy

Israel itself is probably one of the very few solid countries in the M.E. that is the closest to the American priorities,

Israel and the USA are just very much in common, but in the jungle there are different set of rules that are far more concerning rather than foreign policy, let me give you an example.

So what is Israel is 'solid' wtf does that mean?

Saudi Arabia and Iran are like oil and water. go spin your Arab hatred elsewhere
'Solid' as for socially solid, but I don't think you even read the whole post, good luck arguing.

BS poll............No answer..............

i_stand_with_israel_rectangular_sticker-rfc64e6fb6ae445738038fdf91055215b_v9wxo_8byvr_324.jpg

A guy called Cockburn writing for a bullshit site. This must be another of your legit sources. I'm so glad they're flushable. Can you hear it....FLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH. Ha ha ha ha.

The Independent is a bullshit site?

ok. how about the New York Times

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Oh wait.. hold your presses! Did anybody notice?! The Jew hating pig used a sleight of hand and went from "Israel selling US secrets" from a bullshit site, to "Israel selling arms to China".

Gee! I didn't know Israel is forbidden from selling any arms?

From the article: "Ruth Yaron, a spokeswoman at the Israeli Embassy, said today that Israel had not transferred American military technology to China. "Israel adheres to all of its commitments to the United States with regard to its relationship with China," she said."

Fulla shit Achmed Monte strikes again!

Okie Dokie. Free Jonathan Pollard ! Assholes

Jonathan pollard was an American who spied for Israel, and has spent more time in jail than any other spy who has done the same.

Try again, dufus.

Oh wait.. hold your presses! Did anybody notice?! The Jew hating pig used a sleight of hand and went from "Israel selling US secrets" from a bullshit site, to "Israel selling arms to China".

From the article: "Ruth Yaron, a spokeswoman at the Israeli Embassy, said today that Israel had not transferred American military technology to China. "Israel adheres to all of its commitments to the United States with regard to its relationship with China," she said."

It's also a 1993 article.

Habib scouring the web for anything to promote his Joooooooooooo hatreds.

It's also a 1993 article.

Habib scouring the web for anything to promote his Joooooooooooo hatreds.

Really? It's from 1993? Wow. This guy is one sick puppy.

Forum List

Back