The beloved ICC's prelim report

Wasnt sure that some folks WANTED it to be shut down because they don't LIKE the topic --
This thread is gonna get one more chance. and that's not gonna happen.

Read my notes abov
e.

This is simply just not true at all. Not all the pro Israel posters here desire this. I will not name the others, but I will speak for myself. I do not.

Likewise, not all pro Palestinian supporters want desire the 'eradication' of Israel. I do not!

And the latest. Israel was behind the Paris attacks last Friday. And the pro palis spread it like it is truth.

Clearly that is utter BS... Israel was not behind the attacks in Paris! The sad thing is that there is actually enough recent historical fact to point the finger, not at the ME but other countries as the root cause of this latest violence. If you stir up a hornets nest you are going to get stung!

That is why I call most of the pro pal posters here Fuckers. Because they do not care for the truth, nor Israel. They want all the Jews eradicated from Israel, but firmly say that it is the complete opposite.

I believe that the same can be said of pro Israel posters... There is not enough thought from posters from both sides put into comments. It's like, to many posters, the issue is black and white, it isn't! Actually Palestinians and Israelis have valid arguements... The bigotry of a few negates any possibility of real 'debate'.

I welcome the ICC report... I believe that it's an important process that will highlight the 'war crimes' of Hamas and show them to be exactly what they are. However, I also welcome the report for the 'war crimes' of Israel... Is one 'war crime' worse than another?

There is no surprise on my part why this prelim report has not been posted here.

Possibly because it's not appeared on the ICC website yet...

It was reported on here over 6 months ago from the ICC website, and how abu mazen withdrew the threats of having the ICC/ICJ prosecute Israel for war crimes when the findings showed that it was the Palestinians committing the war crimes.

There is no surprise on my part why this prelim report has not been posted here. It is because the HoAP supporters and their railing for the ICC to get involved has started to unravel and backfire on their weak ass 'narrative'. Check it:

The preliminary report noted that 4,881 rockets and 1,750 mortar rounds were fired by Hamas at Israel, indicating that these incidents could be claimed as potential war crimes. Additionally, the report echoed IDF Military Intelligence, stating that out of the more than 2,000 Palestinians killed, at least 1,000 were civilians, as opposed to the high of 1,600 civilians claimed by the United Nations and other human 30%. The report did note there were discrepancies regarding those numbers.

Next, the report mentions allegations that Hamas launched attacks from civilian locations, such as schools, hospitals and mosques.

Regarding the first in the series of triggers leading to the summer conflicts, the report partially backed another aspect of the Israeli narrative, emphasizing that Operation Brothers’ Keeper was initiated by the kidnapping and murder of Gil-Ad Shaer, 16, Naftali Fraenkel, 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, three Israeli teens, a narrative which past reports have under-emphasized.

Off to a good start if you ask me . . .

Link: ICC issues first report on war crimes in Palestinian- Israeli conflict

You feel that the report highlighting war crimes on BOTH sides is a good start?

That the killing of 'only' 1,000 civilians as opposed to an estimated 1,600 is a good start?

I find the majority of " Pro-Pali fuckers" appear to be a little more balanced in their comments here rather than the zionut supremacy of belligerence, denying elementary basic fact or believing that they some how know better than ICC, UN and alike!

Is that why you refer to the opposition as zionuts, hasbarra and other derogatory racist terms ? Did you miss the part of the difference in alleged war crimes between the excesses of hamas as opposed to the few instances by individual IDF soldiers .

This is simply just not true at all. Not all the pro Israel posters here desire this. I will not name the others, but I will speak for myself. I do not.

Likewise, not all pro Palestinian supporters want desire the 'eradication' of Israel. I do not!

And the latest. Israel was behind the Paris attacks last Friday. And the pro palis spread it like it is truth.

Clearly that is utter BS... Israel was not behind the attacks in Paris! The sad thing is that there is actually enough recent historical fact to point the finger, not at the ME but other countries as the root cause of this latest violence. If you stir up a hornets nest you are going to get stung!

That is why I call most of the pro pal posters here Fuckers. Because they do not care for the truth, nor Israel. They want all the Jews eradicated from Israel, but firmly say that it is the complete opposite.

I believe that the same can be said of pro Israel posters... There is not enough thought from posters from both sides put into comments. It's like, to many posters, the issue is black and white, it isn't! Actually Palestinians and Israelis have valid arguements... The bigotry of a few negates any possibility of real 'debate'.

I welcome the ICC report... I believe that it's an important process that will highlight the 'war crimes' of Hamas and show them to be exactly what they are. However, I also welcome the report for the 'war crimes' of Israel... Is one 'war crime' worse than another?

Then why do you advocate the destruction of Israel by demanding right of return and support racist boycotts of Israel ?

And the truth is it is Islamic terrorists following the commands and teachings in their koran that are the cause. Time to read the koran and see exactly what they are taught. The P.M of Turkey summed it up perfectly when he stated that there is no such thing as moderate islam, there is only islam.

The unfortunate thing is that I cannot name ONE pro-Israel poster who wants nothing more than the 'eradication' of Palestinians and for the Great Israel Plan to be implemented...

All the pro-Israel bunch want the Palestinians eradicated whether by ethnic cleansing or genocide,<snip>

However, I DO get mighty frustrated. A few examples. Abbas talks about the Jew's "filthy feet" on the Temple Mount which sparks riots on the Temple Mount which sparks the Israeli police to quell them which leads to reports of Israel "invading the Al Aqsa Mosque". No one even faults Abbas' incitefull remarks, just the Israeli response to the violence said remarks spark. And most of the pro-pali's here spread it like it is truth.

And then we have the latest violence in Jerusalem which has it's roots in the above incitements, BUT on the one hand the PA claims that it is total lies and the Israeli's are just shooting down Palestinians and planting knives, but on the other hand there's a bunch of music videos and speeches from PA sources (and Hamas) promoting stabbing the Jews. And most of the pro-palis spread the obvious lie like it is truth.

Don't forget that abbas incited violence by telling the Palestinians to go out and kill Jews, and when the Jews respond by defending against the murders it is the Jews that get the blame. Guess who was one of the biggest rabble rousers to blame the Jews for the problem's, non other than humanity or should that be inhumanity. He is the biggest user of such RAVCIST terms as zionut, Zionist and hasbarra used to incite hatred and violence.

Name one that hasn't stated nonsense like:

1. There are no Palestinians.
2. Palestinians were invented in 1967.
3. Palestinians are Egyptians, Syrians etc. that arrived after the Zionists.
4. Palestinians are Jordanians.
5. Palestine belongs to Jews.
6. Palestinians are rats that should be exterminated.

And many more lies. That's why I consider all of you Fuckers (usinf your term) because you do not accept the truth that European Zionists went to Palestine from Europe, evicted the non-Jews and established a Jewish state on land that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims and all want non-Jews eradicated.

And if you don't think the West's unconditional support for Israel's oppression doesn't have an effect on how Arabs and Muslims relate to the West, you are nuts.

And how many of these can you prove to be wrong then, as the Palestinians themselves say they were Jordanian one night in 1967 and then Palestinian the nest morning. Their leaders state that they are Egyptian and Syrian, until 1967 Palestinians were citizens of Jordan or Egypt. International law of 1923 gave 22% of Palestine to the Jews, so yes it is Jewish. No arab muslim extremists like hamas and fatah are a cancer that should be eradicated.

There is no surprise on my part why this prelim report has not been posted here. It is because the HoAP supporters and their railing for the ICC to get involved has started to unravel and backfire on their weak ass 'narrative'. Check it:

The preliminary report noted that 4,881 rockets and 1,750 mortar rounds were fired by Hamas at Israel, indicating that these incidents could be claimed as potential war crimes. Additionally, the report echoed IDF Military Intelligence, stating that out of the more than 2,000 Palestinians killed, at least 1,000 were civilians, as opposed to the high of 1,600 civilians claimed by the United Nations and other human 30%. The report did note there were discrepancies regarding those numbers.

Next, the report mentions allegations that Hamas launched attacks from civilian locations, such as schools, hospitals and mosques.

Regarding the first in the series of triggers leading to the summer conflicts, the report partially backed another aspect of the Israeli narrative, emphasizing that Operation Brothers’ Keeper was initiated by the kidnapping and murder of Gil-Ad Shaer, 16, Naftali Fraenkel, 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, three Israeli teens, a narrative which past reports have under-emphasized.

That the killing of 'only' 1,000 civilians as opposed to an estimated 1,600 is a good start?

I find the majority of " Pro-Pali fuckers" appear to be a little more balanced in their comments here rather than the zionut supremacy of belligerence, denying elementary basic fact or believing that they some how know better than ICC, UN and alike!

Is that why you refer to the opposition as zionuts, hasbarra and other derogatory racist terms ? Did you miss the part of the difference in alleged war crimes between the excesses of hamas as opposed to the few instances by individual IDF soldiers .

Cannot be racist against religion Phoney!

"Did you miss the part of the difference in alleged war crimes between the excesses of hamas as opposed to the few instances by individual IDF soldiers"...

Ah well that's ok then... It's ok for Israel to commit a "few" war crimes is it?

No war crime is acceptable, no matter who commits it!

Then why do you advocate the destruction of Israel by demanding right of return and support racist boycotts of Israel ?

If you read my posts then you would realise that I do NOT advocate the destruction of Israel... Far from it!

Right of Return... Isn't that what Jews have? Why cannot the 760,000 Palestinians have the right to return? Does not mean the destruction of Israel.

The boycott - Hardly going to destroy Israel is it? However, I do have the freedom of choice to NOT purchase goods made in Israeli occupied territories. Pretty much the same as I can choose not to buy goods from any other country should I so wish!

Cannot be racist against religion Phoney!

"Did you miss the part of the difference in alleged war crimes between the excesses of hamas as opposed to the few instances by individual IDF soldiers"...

Ah well that's ok then... It's ok for Israel to commit a "few" war crimes is it?

No war crime is acceptable, no matter who commits it!

And once again you show how stupid you are as you cant be racist towards a religion.

The ICC report states that the many firings of illegal weapons were war crimes and here you are trying to have these incidents forgotten about. Like the cold blooded murders of the 3 Jewish boys that started the war last year, they were also war crimes that you don't want to be seen as war crimes. Yet let the Israeli's defend themselves against organised murder squads and they are mass murderers that should be wiped out, well I am glad that there are so few people like you in this world that cant let the Jews live on their land in peace. And yes the west bank is Jewish land if you read the LoN treaties made after the surrender of the old Ottoman empire, another International law that you ignore because it supports the Jews.

If you read my posts then you would realise that I do NOT advocate the destruction of Israel... Far from it!

Right of Return... Isn't that what Jews have? Why cannot the 760,000 Palestinians have the right to return? Does not mean the destruction of Israel.

The boycott - Hardly going to destroy Israel is it? However, I do have the freedom of choice to NOT purchase goods made in Israeli occupied territories. Pretty much the same as I can choose not to buy goods from any other country should I so wish!

NO you read your posts and substitute Palestine for Israel and see just how much you advocate the destruction of Israel.

The Jews do have right of return as far as it is embodied in international affairs, but it is not a legal right unless made so by the nation of Israel. As the International laws stand every nation has the legal right to disallow anyone they want from entering the country, even if they resided there. As the UK has done to muslims that went to fight for terrorists in Syria, and now the left are up in arms over the lost votes. Were do you get this magic number of 760,000 from as less than 10,000 arab muslims were evicted from Israel before, during and after the war of independence. The rest left of their own accord and waited for the arab armies to beat the Jews so they could take over their lands and property.

The boycott has harmed more Palestinians than Jews, and it is only widespread because Nazi's and Jew haters like yourself use it to promote your racism and hatreds. A pity that it is now illegal in many nations and after last Friday will see arrests for supporting a terrorist regime.

NO you read your posts and substitute Palestine for Israel and see just how much you advocate the destruction of Israel.

Phoney the Toll...

You will find that you will be contradicted by free thinking pro Israel supporters as to your zionut statement. I do not want the destruction of Israel, far from it. But that doesn't fit with your extremist zionut ideology does it!

The rest left of their own accord...

Rather than face extermination by Israel. I would call that a good move on their part!

The boycott has harmed more Palestinians than Jews, and it is only widespread because Nazi's and Jew haters like yourself use it to promote your racism and hatreds. A pity that it is now illegal in many nations and after last Friday will see arrests for supporting a terrorist regime.

I am neither nazi nor Jew hater... Again, that's something that you make up on a regular basis because it suits YOUR extremism!

However, tell us again how the boycott will lead to the destruction of Israel if it hurts Palestinians more!

Phoney the Toll...

You will find that you will be contradicted by free thinking pro Israel supporters as to your zionut statement. I do not want the destruction of Israel, far from it. But that doesn't fit with your extremist zionut ideology does it!

The rest left of their own accord...

Rather than face extermination by Israel. I would call that a good move on their part!

I am neither nazi nor Jew hater... Again, that's something that you make up on a regular basis because it suits YOUR extremism!

However, tell us again how the boycott will lead to the destruction of Israel if it hurts Palestinians more!

You can always tell when you are losing the argument as you resort to calling out zionut. You often advocate the destruction of Israel and call for the mass murder of Jews, it is programmed into your brain.

They did not face extermination by Israel, and you have no evidence to support this racist claim. Now it seems that they are stateless pariah's so not a good move on their part

Get it right you pretend to not be a Nazi or a Jew hater but deep down inside you know you are, otherwise you would not use Zionist in a racist manner or refer to people as zionuts

Very simple as it will empower the likes of you to force governments to bring actions through the UN against Israel and have the UN send in troops to forcibly evict Jews from their legally owned property. This will cause a war to break out and the UN to collapse

Are we operating under the delusion that any ICC ruling is binding upon either the State of Israel, or its close ally, the United States?

If a person or person(s) of a non-signatory is/are found guilty of a crime against humanity, they will be arrested if they travel to an ICC signatory country and will be brought before the ICC. At least, that's how I think it works.

Humanity, et al,

I think you have very limited idea and little true understanding of the issue, beyond what the Arab-Palestinian mantra. There are consequences.

(THOUGHT TO BE CONSIDERED)

How many of the original 1948 ("760,000") claimants
Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 8.32.55 AM.png

Everyone of the Arab-Palestinians in this picture is over 70 years old.

EXCERPT: UNRWA and the Palestinian Refugees: A History within History
Oxford Journals --- Social Sciences --- Refugee Survey Quarterly --- Volume 28, Issue 2-3 Pp. 229-252.
On the Palestinian side, and during the secret Oslo talks, the Fatah leadership accepted not to include United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) Resolution 194 of 1948(4) in the Declaration of Principles, signed in September 1993, as a basis for negotiating a final peace agreement with the Israeli government. This decision sparked resentment and opposition among a majority of Palestinian refugees worldwide, who felt their right to return to their original homeland and/or their right to compensation had been betrayed. Although the Palestinian leadership has become progressively aware of the impossibility of return for millions of refugees, it has been seeking “principled” solutions related to at least a partial acknowledgement of responsibility by Israel.(5)

Footnotes:
  • (4) Interpreted by the refugees as a legitimization of their right of return, paragraph 11 of this resolution resolves that: “the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the governments or the authorities responsible”. See UNGA res. 194 (III), December 1948.
  • (5) See the contribution of M. Dumper in this volume.
(COMMENT)

There is an "intent." And therein rests the principle problem:

EXCERPT: Arab-Israeli Conflict #2: 1948 War of Independence Mitchell Bard is a foreign policy analyst and author specializing in U.S.-Middle East policy

Violence in the Holy Land broke out almost immediately after the United Nations announced partition on November 29, 1947. Jamal Husseini, the Arab Higher Committee's spokesman, had told the UN prior to the partition vote that the Arabs would drench "the soil of our beloved country with the last drop of our blood..."​

A significant number of Arab Palestinians believe that ALL the former territory under the Mandate for Palestine. Until the Arab Higher Committee made this plain, the Fatah (PLO) made this plain in the original charter, and HAMAS has established that as part of their campaign.

EXCERPT: Hamas: Armed resistance not negotiable in struggle against Israel, KHAN YOUNIS (Alresalah.ps), Alresalah

Senior leader of Hamas Mahmoud al-Zahhar said all options are available to confront the Israeli occupation, including armed and popular resistance and resistance of boycott. Armed resistance is not a political issue that may be negotiated, said al-Zahhar in a meeting organized by Hamas and the Islamic Jihad in Khan Younis City on Sunday to commemorate the day Jerusalem was occupied.
(KEY)

So, there is the ongoing threat a huge number of the Arab Palestinians pose to peace (terrorism, insurgency, and asymmetric warfare); and there is the case where, without a Jewish State (Israel), the Jewish People will never have a place on the planet from which they can protect themselves from excesses inflicted upon under the color of law.

Most Respectfully,
R

...without a Jewish State (Israel), the Jewish People will never have a place on the planet from which they can protect themselves from excesses inflicted upon under the color of law...
Quite correct, Rocco, and rather profound.

Only ignorant Sheep believe that the Jews can create and sustain a Country of their own, relying solely upon the laws and goodwill of others.

Only ignorant Sheep believe that the Jews are stupid enough to fall for that insidious Lie, again, after the Holocaust, and their expulsion from Muslim countries.

Nobody likes to see a Sucker wise-up, and determine to set up for themselves, and to rule themselves, after millennia of Dhimmitude and Diaspora.

The Jews of Israel, and the State of Israel, observe both the letter and spirit of Law, in the vast majority of their dealings and day to day living.

But they've wisened-up, and make their own rules and their own Law, when it comes to existential matters.

Not exactly surprising, nor difficult to understand, even if their Enemies, and the treacherous, lying Friends of their Enemies, say otherwise.

Forum List

Back