The battle for the "Big Fuckin Deal" begins tomorrow!

Yes. 23-year olds being on their parent's plan is Tyranny.

:cuckoo:
Don't you mean 26 year's old? Aren't they adults?
Give up your rights if you are on your parents insurance plan.

What? Give up what rights? What the hell are you talking about?
How about the responsibility to yourself?

26 year olds OK to stay on mommy and daddy's policies when they should by that point be independent providers for themselves and producing for themselves?

YOU aren't good at this...that much is certain.

Yes. 23-year olds being on their parent's plan is Tyranny.

:cuckoo:

Children do not have any rights. If you are over 18 living at home and on your parents insurance policy you are not being an adult therefore you should not have the rights adults have.

Children do not have any rights. If you are over 18 living at home and on your parents insurance policy you are not being an adult therefore you should not have the rights adults have.
I think Don't Be Stupid is trying to emulate that HE is a moocher staying with mommy and daddy...and is threatened with providing for himself.

...federal housing and food assistance are available to low-income Americans. That's not a hypothetical.

But I need a car to get to work because my government housing is outside the area of local transit, now when should they start giving us cars?

Take Public Transportation.

I told you my government housing is outside the area of public transportation, I need a car, it is for my general welfare.

Now? Back On Topic...

I think ObamaCare will be struckdown.

The government doesn't have the right to force anyone to buy anything or face a penalty...

That's tyranny.

I have said it many times.
Liberals can not give away their liberty fast enough. It holds true to this day.

It is the forcing people to get health insurance. To purchase a service to remain in good standing as a member of a free nation.

I mean really guys, come on. Are Greenbeard and I the only two in this thread who actually READ this law??
Translation:
" I mean, like oh my gawd, like anyone who says obamacare forces people like, to buy insurance or be, you know PENALIZED... They're just silly and never read the bill. You know, like, I didn't either.. But like even if every news outlet and every credible source on the planet says otherwise, I'd rather hum the national anthem on Obama's nutsack and accept the party line than be lumped in with those toothless conservative trailer trash people, they love Jesus therefore, like, they're Stoooopid!"

Last edited:
Because the Mandate requires you to have insurance, not buy insurance. If you worked for me, and I provided insurance to all my workers, you would be legally required to buy nothing.

*face palm*

I take it you disagree? Ok. Please provide the section of the law that states someone like me, who has employer provided insurance, needs to go out and buy MORE insurance.

Because YOU are being forced to provide it or pay a fine dipshit.

I take it you disagree? Ok. Please provide the section of the law that states someone like me, who has employer provided insurance, needs to go out and buy MORE insurance.

Because YOU are being forced to provide it or pay a fine dipshit.
Yep.

But guys, the poor will be subsidized. Now we will provide them with housing, food, long term unemployment insurance and now healthcare. They will live long lives at the trough.

Praise be Obama.........................

Douchebags like IBeStupid will never care. They are impervious to logic and reason.
As long as his gravytrain at the expense of the Taxpayer isn't interrupted? He's happy as a pig in a mudpuddle filled with shit.

Oh, it's more than the gravy train brother. It's his feelIngs and standing with other douchebag liberals at stake here. Intelligent is just another word for liberal. Most college professors are liberal, get it? That means intelligence is owned by liberalism. Conservative by definition means evil, greedy, kicking puppies, and loving Jesus.

Oh and being white you know. If a black guy leans to the right we should execute him
For being objective.

Last edited:
Oh no, not GUARANTEED, AFFORDABLE Health CARE!! Any one who doesn't have health care is a free loading a-hole who refuses health advice and preventive care that saves the country money, and deserves to be fined. I'm absolutely certain anyone arguing against has no clue what they're talking about, totally misled ignorami, ie typical Pub dupes.

Oh no, not GUARANTEED, AFFORDABLE Health CARE!! Any one who doesn't have health care is a free loading a-hole who refuses health advice and preventive care that saves the country money, and deserves to be fined. I'm absolutely certain anyone arguing against has no clue what they're talking about, totally misled ignorami, ie typical Pub dupes.

Could you demonstrate affordable?

Here is that wonderful opportunity to demonstrate that mental prowess.

Bring it wussy!!

Forum List

Back