The battle for the "Big Fuckin Deal" begins tomorrow!

Then tell me where I'm wrong.

Because, it sounds to me, like Jefferson agrees with me that Congress can raise money to spend on the welfare of the country, something many of you disagree with.

And those funds to be used as outlined in Article 1, Section 8.

Everything else Government has become is unConstitutional.

get it yet?

Really? We're back to this point?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

Again, explain to all of us how "general welfare" does not in any way include "health care".

So when does the government buy all of us homes? When do they supply us with food? At what point is the government limit set?

You are fundamentally wrong.

By your interpretation, we could not have have paper money or the Air Force.

:lol:
OMG!!

Really??!!!

You really don't know what 'coining' or 'militia' means, do you?

Any powers not given to the federal government is relegated to the states.
If your state wants to PROVIDE you welfare, fine. You obviously need it.
I am not required, by the COTUS, to pay for your welfare.

So ... "coining" and "militia" mean "paper currency" and "Air Force", but "general welfare" in now way shape or form means "health care".

Ok ... then what do you think "general welfare" means?

Look after our well-being....to protect us.
Nothing in that list says anything about paying us or feeding us.

WRONG! To PROMOTE the GW, NOT PROVIDE IT. YOU lied and just proved you know the meaning of the word and when called on it you changed the constitution so that you can make a point. YOU changed your story like I said you would.

Where do you think I said they should provide?

Because I didn't say that.

"Congress has the power to spend money it raises on the general welfare of the country, right? Yes."

You think it means provide. Unless you now take the position we have all been telling you and that is promote, meaning no SS/MC/Obamacare.

jumping back and forth... just like we all said you would... At this point you are Trolling.

Again, I have never said provide. Feel free to quote where I did. Point of fact, Article 1 Section 8 uses the word "provide" and not "promote" as you have so largely claimed.

Have you read the Constitution?

OMG!!

Really??!!!

So ... "coining" and "militia" mean "paper currency" and "Air Force", but "general welfare" in now way shape or form means "health care".

Or for the government to pay women with fatherless babies to squirt them out and the taxpayer be on the hook for them the first 18 years of thier miserable lives living with irresponsible parents.

OMG!!

Really??!!!

So you believe the phrase " provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;" means " provide for the common Defence and WELL-BEING of the United States;" ? But not in the way where people would actually be well, in any sort of health situation, but more of a being well in a protected kind of way.

So you believe the phrase " provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;" means " provide for the common Defence and WELL-BEING of the United States;" ? But not in the way where people would actually be well, in any sort of health situation, but more of a being well in a protected kind of way.
And they were speaking to Individual Liberty, and protecting that liberty with little to NO influence on whatever decision a citizen makes in the course of whatever decisions they make for themselves.

They were speaking of LIBERTY and the protection of it. NOT taking from one citizen and giving it to others that FAIL to exercise thier liberty properly...

Son? YOU are outmoded, outclassed.

Time for to admit defeat and move on. :eusa_hand:

You mean like Unemployment Insurance and Food Stamps?

Hmm.

And they were speaking to Individual Liberty, and protecting that liberty with little to NO influence on whatever decision a citizen makes in the course of whatever decisions they make for themselves.

They were speaking of LIBERTY and the protection of it. NOT taking from one citizen and giving it to others that FAIL to exercise thier liberty properly...

You know, I never thought about it, but your signature is a video of an Australian anti-Semite desecrating the American flag. Interesting choice. Anyway ...

If they were speaking of LIBERTY and the protection of it, then you should easily be able to provide a quote supporting that. I'd like to see it and read more about it.

You know, I never thought about it, but your signature is a video of an Australian anti-Semite desecrating the American flag. Interesting choice. Anyway ...

If they were speaking of LIBERTY and the protection of it, then you should easily be able to provide a quote supporting that. I'd like to see it and read more about it.

Deflection. It appears it's all you have left while disregarding everything else including the theme of the Movie that Avie represents.

Thanks for the admission.

Mighty Statist of you...assclown. :eusa_hand:

heh heh ok ok. You guys clearly don't want to discuss this. That's fine. In the future, you could just say so. Save everyone a lot of time.

Sure we do. Let's do it then. Tell me how the individual mandate doesn't force people to buy insurance?

Because the Mandate requires you to have insurance, not buy insurance. If you worked for me, and I provided insurance to all my workers, you would be legally required to buy nothing.

*face palm*

You mean like Unemployment Insurance and Food Stamps?

Hmm.

Provided by the individual states.

Hmm, indeed.
:eusa_shhh:

Article 1 Section 8 says 'defense and welfare', yes.
But then it goes on to list what that includes.

You are fundamentally wrong.

By your interpretation, we could not have have paper money or the Air Force.

OMG!!

Really??!!!

He's a single digit iq. What do you expect?

3 days of testimony begins tomorrow at the SCOTUS for the constitutionality of Obamacare.

Thoughts or predictions?

I can't predict what the SCOTUS will do, but I have an if-then prediction.

IF the court strikes down all of Obamacare, or the individual mandate, we will have a single-payer system within four years.

If it lets Obamacare stand, we will have a single-payer system within twelve years, but not necessarily in four.

As for the live feed, I don't think that Supreme Court trials have ever been televised, so I'd tend to doubt it.
I dont think so. I dont think America wants Socialized medicine period. Well except for the dead beats!!

3 days of testimony begins tomorrow at the SCOTUS for the constitutionality of Obamacare.

Thoughts or predictions?

I can't predict what the SCOTUS will do, but I have an if-then prediction.

IF the court strikes down all of Obamacare, or the individual mandate, we will have a single-payer system within four years.

If it lets Obamacare stand, we will have a single-payer system within twelve years, but not necessarily in four.

As for the live feed, I don't think that Supreme Court trials have ever been televised, so I'd tend to doubt it.
I dont think so. I dont think America wants Socialized medicine period. Well except for the dead beats!!

You mean the moochers...

Thoughts or predictions? And a live feed isn't available is it?

Big government court.

it will be any ones guess.

I'm expecting a lame compromise that sounds like a rebuke but essentially leaves the mandate in place.
Yeah because we don't follow the constitution anymore. Id say you're prediction is very likely.

I know you haven't.

Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, NY

:eusa_shhh:

Sure we do. Let's do it then. Tell me how the individual mandate doesn't force people to buy insurance?

Because the Mandate requires you to have insurance, not buy insurance. If you worked for me, and I provided insurance to all my workers, you would be legally required to buy nothing.

*face palm*

I take it you disagree? Ok. Please provide the section of the law that states someone like me, who has employer provided insurance, needs to go out and buy MORE insurance.

Forum List

Back