The Base: Do they mind what the GOP Leadership has done to them?

R

rdean

The Republicans have plenty of poor. Orin Hatch says the poor must pay more.

Eric Cantor talking about the Mid West survivors of those Tornadoes, saying that we need to take a longer look at whether they should be helped after such natural disasters.

The death panels set up in Arizona to deny state residents life saving operations because of the cost.

Turning Medicare into a "voucher" program.

Tom Coburn wanting to cut funding for Tricare which cares for injured and disabled veterans.

Many Republicans are unemployed.

Many Republicans are without health care.

This is the Republican Base. Their leadership only talks to them when it's time to get re-elected.

Does this bother the base at all?

(please Republicans, instead of complaining about links, use Google, it's not that hard, and there is nothing here we haven't linked to a dozen times at least)

The left winged kook finally showed up for work !!

Which wasteful federal agency do you post your drivel from ?

USPS ? FAA ? FEMA ?

Eric Cantor talking about the Mid West survivors of those Tornadoes, saying that we need to take a longer look at whether they should be helped after such natural disasters.

The death panels set up in Arizona to deny state residents life saving operations because of the cost.

Tom Coburn wanting to cut funding for Tricare which cares for injured and disabled veterans.

This is the Republican Base. Their leadership only talks to them when it's time to get re-elected.

(please Republicans, instead of complaining about links, use Google, it's not that hard, and there is nothing here we haven't linked to a dozen times at least)

Always the Republicans' fault, eh, deanie....?

In your honor:

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama-Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are -- or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

Actually, we don't like how much the GOP has capitulated on this bullcrap.

sure I mind. unlike the left who apparently will eat up whatever excrement obama leaves them on the table and ask for seconds, I am not happy with the rep. party.

See the difference there?

U= Whore.

Me? Not so much.

sure I mind. unlike the left who apparently will eat up whatever excrement obama leaves them on the table and ask for seconds, I am not happy with the rep. party.

See the difference there?

U= Whore.

Me? Not so much.

Except I listed real things. You didn't.

All I can say is you gotta wonder about radical left wingers who worry about republican leadership while the global economy is in crisis and the president is hiding out on a bus somewhere in the mid-west.

Defeating the "enemy" is what seems to motivate them enough to vote against their own best interests. Reid or Pelosi says something they auto attack, Any republican says something they auto support. They also hope that if they give the rich more they will create more jobs but they also know that one doesnt trigger the other. Its a choice to create jobs and to give them more and more while giving them a choice to create makes them the most trusting bunch ever. Which is stupid

Naaaaah! Sheep do not care that they are regularially shorn.

They kick and bleat for a bit and then go right back to following their leader.

Last edited:

The base is what is making the leadership listen, for a change. The way it used to work is both parties made promises, and then did whatever they wanted. Now only the Democrats still get away with that.

There are two types of people in this world; those who hold expectations of others and those who will to be self-reliant. Though the burden of poverty can affect anyone's actions, emotions, and even thoughts both impulsively and habitually, it doesn't change your core being. If you're an adult, and what you can get from the government was never the driving motivation casting your ballot, it likely never will be.

Last edited:

And where is all this money to PAY for all these programs coming from? We are now 14.3 trillion in red ink--due to be 21 trillion in 10 years--with another 45 trillion in unfunded liabilities looming--(social security/medicare)?

No the only RESPONSIBLE ones talking about the deficit are Republicans and the new freshman tea party members--while Obama is out tonight on another campaign fundraiser event--the stock market took the biggest hit since 2008. That's a NO CONFIDENCE vote in the economic moron you guys elected.

$1 billion dollars.jpg

1 billion dollars--$100.00 bills stacked on palets

$trillion dollars.jpg

1 trillion dollars--$100.00 bills stacked on palets. We need 21 of these in 10 years. NOTE: How small the man is in this chart!

And all this spending with NO reorganization and cuts to trim the ever expanding government down--results in this.

$Obama and grandma.jpg

You voted for it YOU got it--the most incompetent President in the history of the United States.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back