What the elite Democrats won't do to get you to vote for them - though they don't care about you

didn't hear that one

please give a site when there is more info. Otherwise: just another lib LIE.. one of a bzillion
[Live in a cave. Will learn nothing. But I do not believe that you have not heard about this]

Top former Trump strategist Steve Bannon has been charged in New York with money laundering, conspiracy and scheme to defraud in connection with his role in a fundraising effort to privately underwrite the construction of the US-Mexico border wall, according to the indictment unsealed on Thursday.

The indictment includes two counts of money laundering in the second degree and conspiracy in the fourth degree. Bannon surrendered himself to the Manhattan district attorney’s office after being told in recent days that charges were imminent, sources familiar with the matter said.

Bannon is facing charges that he siphoned off more than $1m from the “We Build the Wall” fundraising effort that promised to send all proceeds towards underwriting the completion of the US-Mexico border wall to enrich himself and his associates, the 22-page indictment said.

The fundraising effort promised donors that its organizers would not draw any compensation. But, the indictment said, hundreds of thousands of dollars were funnelled through nonprofit entities, including some controlled by Bannon, to pay a salary for Brian Kolfage, one of his associates.

Maybe I am wrong but it rather looks like the dimrats are attempting to derail this thread

Gee.. so unlike them to paint outside the lines..

Usually they are just so polite and follow every jot and every tittle of the rules and laws.. so I am shocked, utterly shocked!

So you can't back up anything you've posted, which leftist posters on this site have noted. You linked to the NYPost, and you're complaining that your thread is being derailed. Boo fucking hoo. Post a better discussion:

Maybe I am wrong but it rather looks like the dimrats are attempting to derail this thread

Gee.. so unlike them to paint outside the lines..

Usually they are just so polite and follow every jot and every tittle of the rules and laws.. so I am shocked, utterly shocked!
You asked the questions. You got the answers.

Now, go on with your attempts to get more votes for the Republicans who want to continue to fleece their voters.

[Live in a cave. Will learn nothing. But I do not believe that you have not heard about this]

Top former Trump strategist Steve Bannon has been charged in New York with money laundering, conspiracy and scheme to defraud in connection with his role in a fundraising effort to privately underwrite the construction of the US-Mexico border wall, according to the indictment unsealed on Thursday.

The indictment includes two counts of money laundering in the second degree and conspiracy in the fourth degree. Bannon surrendered himself to the Manhattan district attorney’s office after being told in recent days that charges were imminent, sources familiar with the matter said.

Bannon is facing charges that he siphoned off more than $1m from the “We Build the Wall” fundraising effort that promised to send all proceeds towards underwriting the completion of the US-Mexico border wall to enrich himself and his associates, the 22-page indictment said.

The fundraising effort promised donors that its organizers would not draw any compensation. But, the indictment said, hundreds of thousands of dollars were funnelled through nonprofit entities, including some controlled by Bannon, to pay a salary for Brian Kolfage, one of his associates.

Even if true, I find it hard to believe a dimrat cares about rip off schemes except when a R could be guilty of it

hmmmm... seem to recall an organization run by the clintons that was supposed to help poor people in Haiti but instead made the clintons even more wealthy than they already were.. Forget the poor people in Haiti needing a house.. just one.. to live in. The clintons needed 10 more..

Even if true, I find it hard to believe a dimrat cares about rip off schemes except when a R could be guilty of it

hmmmm... seem to recall an organization run by the clintons that was supposed to help poor people in Haiti but instead made the clintons even more wealthy than they already were.. Forget the poor people in Haiti needing a house.. just one.. to live in. The clintons needed 10 more..

[Master and Lord Trump said it. It must be true]

It was later turned into a film. Both versions of Clinton Cash tell a kaleidoscopic version of Haiti’s post-quake story, remixed and more than occasionally fudged to push the Clintons into the center. Those flawed but relatively measured accounts in turn inspired whack-job theories that have become articles of faith in the anti-Clinton fever swamps, such as the fantasy that Hillary and Bill just straight up stole billions of dollars in post-quake relief money—an impossible claim so unmoored from reality that even Peter Schweitzer didn’t bother making it.

The reality is a lot more complicated (and interesting) than that. The United States and Haiti were the first two independent republics in the Americas, and our often blood-soaked relationship goes back a lot further than the meeting of a silky Arkansan and an ambitious Illinoisan at Yale Law School.

Trump, probably unwittingly, submerged himself in some relatively recent chapters of that history at the Little Haiti Cultural Center. His host was Georges Saati, a wealthy Lebanese-Haitian industrialist whose family backed the brutal 20th-century dictatorships of François and Jean-Claude Duvalier and whose far-right faction helped foment the violent overthrow of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 2004. Trump was also treated to a speech by Bernard Sansaricq, a radical right-wing ex-Haitian legislator whom the Los Angeles Times once called the “self-proclaimed president of Haiti’s Senate” and who collaborated with the military junta that ruled during Aristide’s first exile in the 1990s, following a coup carried out during the George H.W. Bush administration by former Duvalierists on the CIA payroll. Trump was so moved that this week, his staff published another statement by Sansaricq on its website.

Both wealthy Haitians openly loathe Bill Clinton, who ordered the U.S. invasion that put down the junta and restored Aristide to power, for a time. Sansaricq, who long ago left Haiti and ran unsuccessfully for U.S. Congress as a Republican in 2010 and 2012, repeated nonsensical, Breitbart-esque claims about “the whole world” having given “billions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation for the Haitians” (false: The Clinton Foundation has raised about $30 million in connection with Haiti and was at no point a general clearinghouse for post-quake relief money) and promising Trump the Haitian American community’s support if he will “ask Hillary Clinton to disclose the audit of all the money they have stolen from Haiti.”

(full article online)

[Master and Lord Trump said it. It must be true]

It was later turned into a film. Both versions of Clinton Cash tell a kaleidoscopic version of Haiti’s post-quake story, remixed and more than occasionally fudged to push the Clintons into the center. Those flawed but relatively measured accounts in turn inspired whack-job theories that have become articles of faith in the anti-Clinton fever swamps, such as the fantasy that Hillary and Bill just straight up stole billions of dollars in post-quake relief money—an impossible claim so unmoored from reality that even Peter Schweitzer didn’t bother making it.
sorry but the tone of this alone is a total turn off

then there's the fact that libs are HUGE liars

I care about my mind's health so.. no thanks.. not taking it through a sewer.. where there is a lot of strange and smelly stuff floating around... OUTA HERE

sorry but the tone of this alone is a total turn off

then there's the fact that libs are HUGE liars

I care about my mind's health so.. no thanks.. not taking it through a sewer.. where there is a lot of strange and smelly stuff floating around... OUTA HERE
Your brain is a sewer. Run, to the nearest lake and jump in it. Cleanse yourself.

ROTFLOL

Forum List

Back