:lol:

Jake the Fake
where are you ?

"A lonely RINO Nation turns it eyes to you"

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3683-kraken.gif

If Romney wins the nomination then one would have to
"hold their nose" voting for him

Last edited:
Well, as a Republican, I find this worrisome.

Frankly, I've always seen Romney as someone who is a front for the LDS trying to hijack our politics, and this kind of stuff just confirms that.

Who the hell are the Romney Supporters, anyway?

Idiots like you said the same thing about Kennedy back in the day. Apparently, electing Kennedy would be handing the USA to the Catholic Church. It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now.

However, please don't let reality get in your way.

I find no problem with his religion
Just his politics

Would I vote for him to get Papa Obama out of the WH
Sure

Would it be the best choice- doubtful

Funny, Neo, but seriously, I've posted on far right wing boards like Town Hall (too crazy for me, really) and left wing boards like Straight Dope. I like USMB because there's a fair mix and they only really censor the truly obnoxious behavior.

But in NONE of these places have I seen people who can really tell me why Romney would be an awesome nominee, or express any real support for him.

Even JakeFakey seems to base his whole support on "electability".

I hear you

Romney has name recognition, for now
At this point in time, people want Papa Obama out
so Romney takes place of the generic Republican

The main problem with him
no one really trusts him to do the right things

I would say he is a politician first
and a man of Principles second

The MSM pushes this guy cause they know RINOs
depress conservative voter turn out and in their
mind, he is the lesser of "evil"

Which is why you will see these boards
filled with Democrats pretending to be Republicans
supporting Romney or whatever RINO flavour of the day

Which is why you will see these people push Romney but go
after TEA party people. Yet, when Romney sides with
them, they say nothing

The trickery would be funny, if it was not so obvious..

Who does that sound like?
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Well, as a Republican, I find this worrisome.

Frankly, I've always seen Romney as someone who is a front for the LDS trying to hijack our politics, and this kind of stuff just confirms that.

Who the hell are the Romney Supporters, anyway?

Idiots like you said the same thing about Kennedy back in the day. Apparently, electing Kennedy would be handing the USA to the Catholic Church. It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now.

However, please don't let reality get in your way.

Catholics aren't the brain-numbed Zombies that Mormons are.

Catholics IGNORE the Pope on a regular basis.

The Mormon Prophet tells them that they need to stop Gay marriage in states that they don't live in, and they empty out their kid's college funds to stop it. 70% of pro-Prop Hate, er Prop 8 donations came from LDS, most of them living out of state.

mormon%20zombies1.jpg

well i take it you are just not into the mormons?

the fake cos and all show the extend romney will go to, to get elected...

as for one's religion....i object to anyone who will bring their religion into deciding the fate of this country.....i am for total separation of any religion and any state....i think we see in the me how allowing religion to rule has worked out.

I hear you

them, they say nothing

Well, yeah,

I was watching the Chris Matthews show, where he has his usual panel of four liberal journalists, and they were all talking about how Romney was such a strong candidate and how great Huntsman is.

Huntsman's campaign is in full meltdown and he's polling behind Newt and Ron Paul. Just to put it in perspective. But he's the nice "sensible" republican liberals like.

Oh, yeah, and they're both Mormons. They've probably seen this poll.

Bad News For Mitt Romney: 22% Of Americans Won

The Gallup poll found that American voters’ bias against Mormon candidates remains steady. Twenty two percent of those surveyed said that they would not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate. The bias is steady across all party lines. Eighteen percent of Republicans, 19% of Independents, and 27% of Democratic respondents said that they would not vote for a Mormon. (I suspect some partisanship is at play, because some Republicans may be accepting the fact that Mitt Romney could be their nominee).

Age, gender, region, and religious preference didn’t matter. The numbers stayed the same across the board. The biggest divide in willingness to support a Mormon candidate was based on education level, as 86% of college graduates were willing to vote for a Mormon, compared to 66% of those with no college degree. (This poses a problem for Romney as lesser educated voters tend to support Republicans). Younger people age 18-34 (73%), Midwesterners (72%), and Protestants (74%) were the least likely to support a Mormon.

Mormon bias is some of the largest voting bias in the American electorate. Mormons had the third highest percentage of bias in the poll. Only gays and lesbians (67%), and atheists (49%) had a less support than Mormons. Unlike how the bias declined for blacks, Catholics, Jews, and women over the last half century, the Mormon bias has remained consistent. Since 1967, the bias against Mormon candidates has ranged from 17% who wouldn’t support to as high as 24%. In contrast, bias against Catholic candidates went from 33% in 1939 to 21% before JFK was elected to 7% in 2009.

The fact that there has been no downward trend in voting bias against Mormons in 50 years presents a big General Election problem for Mitt Romney, who may see the bias limited to individual states and primaries, but it will be a problem for him in the fall. The fact there is 18% more voter bias against Romney than Obama will make it even more difficult for him to beat the president in the fall.

well i take it you are just not into the mormons?

the fake cos and all show the extend romney will go to, to get elected...

as for one's religion....i object to anyone who will bring their religion into deciding the fate of this country.....i am for total separation of any religion and any state....i think we see in the me how allowing religion to rule has worked out.

I agree with you entirely on separating Church and State. But the reality is that this is a majority Christian Country, and even Obama has to pretend he believes in Talking Snakes.

The Mormons frighten me because they were the only group to ever attempt to create a theocracy within the United States, first in Navou, IL, then in Utah before the Utah War of 1857.

I hear you

them, they say nothing

Well, yeah,

I was watching the Chris Matthews show, where he has his usual panel of four liberal journalists, and they were all talking about how Romney was such a strong candidate and how great Huntsman is.

Huntsman's campaign is in full meltdown and he's polling behind Newt and Ron Paul. Just to put it in perspective. But he's the nice "sensible" republican liberals like.

Oh, yeah, and they're both Mormons. They've probably seen this poll.

Bad News For Mitt Romney: 22% Of Americans Won

The Gallup poll found that American voters’ bias against Mormon candidates remains steady. Twenty two percent of those surveyed said that they would not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate. The bias is steady across all party lines. Eighteen percent of Republicans, 19% of Independents, and 27% of Democratic respondents said that they would not vote for a Mormon. (I suspect some partisanship is at play, because some Republicans may be accepting the fact that Mitt Romney could be their nominee).

Age, gender, region, and religious preference didn’t matter. The numbers stayed the same across the board. The biggest divide in willingness to support a Mormon candidate was based on education level, as 86% of college graduates were willing to vote for a Mormon, compared to 66% of those with no college degree. (This poses a problem for Romney as lesser educated voters tend to support Republicans). Younger people age 18-34 (73%), Midwesterners (72%), and Protestants (74%) were the least likely to support a Mormon.

Mormon bias is some of the largest voting bias in the American electorate. Mormons had the third highest percentage of bias in the poll. Only gays and lesbians (67%), and atheists (49%) had a less support than Mormons. Unlike how the bias declined for blacks, Catholics, Jews, and women over the last half century, the Mormon bias has remained consistent. Since 1967, the bias against Mormon candidates has ranged from 17% who wouldn’t support to as high as 24%. In contrast, bias against Catholic candidates went from 33% in 1939 to 21% before JFK was elected to 7% in 2009.

The fact that there has been no downward trend in voting bias against Mormons in 50 years presents a big General Election problem for Mitt Romney, who may see the bias limited to individual states and primaries, but it will be a problem for him in the fall. The fact there is 18% more voter bias against Romney than Obama will make it even more difficult for him to beat the president in the fall.

Huntsman is a tool

I agree with you that all foreign money should be
looked at

But the same reason the MSM did not follow up with foreign money
in Papa Obama's campaign is the same reason they will
not look too deeply into Romney

They want them in the race

Forum List

Back