Do republican voters think the GOP actually gives a shit about them?

I’m of course referring to the voters in the poor and middle class because the GOP does absolutely nothing for them in terms of policy. I mean it is straight up laughable anyone keeps voting for the GOP especially when it comes to Trump. I mean that is one powerful moron that has his base fooled he gives a shit about their interests.

Now the understandable reaction to this narrative is to compare how democrats feel about their constituents but I liken that to comparing an elephant to a deer. Are democrats bought by corporate special interests like the GOP is? Of course they are. The difference is that democrats, bought or not, actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class. Let’s compare platforms of both parties:

Republicans:

1) Cut taxes on the wealthy
2) Deregulate basically anything including policies that ensure clean drinking water for the sake of corporate America making an extra buck.
3) Put migrant children into cages indefinitely while the American tax payer handles the bill. Completely pointless but that’s the GOP for you.

That about covers it doesn’t it? Now let’s look at the Democrat platform. Now I do realize that there plenty of democrats who don’t actually care about the American people, but one cannot deny their collective political interests.

1) Investing in infrastructure
2) Making higher education either more affordable or at no cost
3) Raising the minimum wage which is WAY behind on the cost of living.
4) Making healthcare more affordable
5) Funding scientific research and development.
6) Socializing child care to make it more affordable to impoverished parents or single parents.
7) Recognizing that climate change is a real threat to the survival of the human race in the coming decades.

Now the knee jerk reaction from republicans is that ALL of these policies will fail, but even if that were true, there would be no denying that democrats at least make an attempt to better the lives of everyday Americans.

Did you know the interstate system you drive on was Ike idea and he was a Republican!?!

Did you know the EPA you love so much started under Nixon?

Did you know FDR put Japanese Americans into Prison Camps?

Did you know that Obama Immigration Enforcement broke up many families causing hardship on those that were left here after the father or mother were deported?

Did you know Wilson had German Americans arrested for protesting the first World War?

Did you know during Truman tenure that expirements with STD's were done down in Central America with our country blessing?

Did you know Bill Clinton was part of the Welfare Reform of the 1990's?

Hmmm, it seem you love to blame the GOP for a lot while forgetting your own political party has been known for a lot of cruel shit from Genocide, Slavery, Jim Crow and dropping the first Atomic Bomb on a Country and let not forget the countless wars your political party has put us into from Vietnam to the Civil War but hey tell us again how the GOP suck...

Oh, the Navajo Nation thanks Obama EPA for polluting their water when the EPA messed up and allowed that river to be polluted with toxins...

I know it is never the Democrats fault when they do something wrong!

Poor little dumb fuck, I quoted the guy that wrote most of the Constitution, that's his explanation to the people at the time. They said it was written so the simplest farmer of the time could understand it, sorry you can't even make that grade. Perhaps you should go find that 6 year old now. LMAO

Absolutely none of this explains why democratic policies are unconstitutional but republican ones aren’t but you already knew that. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't see anything unconstitutional about getting uncle sugar out of tax payer pockets, staying out of State business and protecting our country and its borders. Do you?

Um well none of that has anything to do with protecting our borders because now immigrants are living here indefinitely sanctioned by the Trump administration. It’s stupid and makes no sense whatsoever but no one ever accused republicans of being smart.

Perhaps if the commies would get out of the way of revamping asylum laws that wouldn't be the case. They also need to fund another 1000 immigration judges to get rid of the backlog. And it has everything to do with protecting our border, if people were returned swiftly it would be a deterrent to stop others from coming.

Lol oh so there are literally thousands of kids being detained right now and thousands more will detained until this policy stops and that doesn’t matter because? I mean even if doing this was a deterrent, we are still having thousands of them live here INDEFINITELY either way. Are you even listening to yourself? Your knee jerk reaction to defend Trump no matter what is so pathetic.

And your answer is to let them come in and live in the shadows while gangs like MS-13 exploit them...

So what is your answer smartass when it come to dealing with the illegal immigrants that attempt to enter unlawfully and they bring their kids?

I’m of course referring to the voters in the poor and middle class because the GOP does absolutely nothing for them in terms of policy. I mean it is straight up laughable anyone keeps voting for the GOP especially when it comes to Trump. I mean that is one powerful moron that has his base fooled he gives a shit about their interests.

Now the understandable reaction to this narrative is to compare how democrats feel about their constituents but I liken that to comparing an elephant to a deer. Are democrats bought by corporate special interests like the GOP is? Of course they are. The difference is that democrats, bought or not, actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class. Let’s compare platforms of both parties:

Republicans:

2) Deregulate basically anything including policies that ensure clean drinking water for the sake of corporate America making an extra buck.
3) Put migrant children into cages indefinitely while the American tax payer handles the bill. Completely pointless but that’s the GOP for you.

That about covers it doesn’t it? Now let’s look at the Democrat platform. Now I do realize that there plenty of democrats who don’t actually care about the American people, but one cannot deny their collective political interests.

6) Socializing child care to make it more affordable to impoverished parents or single parents.
7) Recognizing that climate change is a real threat to the survival of the human race in the coming decades.

Now the knee jerk reaction from republicans is that ALL of these policies will fail, but even if that were true, there would be no denying that democrats at least make an attempt to better the lives of everyday Americans.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. We don't WANT government to give a shit about us asshole. We don't want government to do anything for us. Thats the difference between us real Americans and you crying bitches always with your hands out

Republicans:

How many times are you going to create this same thread?

When it comes to government - less is more. Get out of the way.
Okay obviously too much government is a bad thing, but too little is just as worse. There’s a happy medium there. How this basic nuance escapes you is beyond me.
There is no danger of too little government.

If we had a military and 1/10 of the rest of government it would be too much.

Republicans:

..I don't care--just as long as they MAGA
LOVING it

Republicans:

You should understand that all the things you want to commies to do are not the constitutional responsibility of the federal government, those responsibilities belong to the States, if they chose to do them.

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

Okay your amateur interpretation of the constitution really means jack shit. Your own bold text is so vague and open to interpretation that you basically just sound really ignorant. By your logic, basically any of Trump’s policies violate the constitution. I mean think about this for a moment. The democrat push to invest in infrastructure spending is unconstitutional yet putting migrant kids into cages without due process is constitutional.

it is impossible to take you people seriously.

Poor little dumb fuck, I quoted the guy that wrote most of the Constitution, that's his explanation to the people at the time. They said it was written so the simplest farmer of the time could understand it, sorry you can't even make that grade. Perhaps you should go find that 6 year old now. LMAO

Absolutely none of this explains why democratic policies are unconstitutional but republican ones aren’t but you already knew that. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me tell you something Billie, and I am going to be fair in my answer-----------------> We as Conservatives do NOT believe that Republicans or Trump are the solution to all of our problems. But we DO KNOW that far Leftists are the cause of almost all of them!

How would you have us release them with nobody to release them to, genius? Should we just throw them on the street, or back across the border, with a $20 bill and a pat on the back?
Who said anything about a $20 bill?

Those brought as young children is one thing. Their parents and other adults are another.

Let me tell you something Billie, and I am going to be fair in my answer-----------------> We as Conservatives do NOT believe that Republicans or Trump are the solution to all of our problems. But we DO KNOW that far Leftists are the cause of almost all of them!

Boom! Punch to the gut.

Its too bad that billy is too stupid to get it

Republicans:

And democrats love them?

Republicans:

Translation:
“How can any lowlife piece of shit degenerate vote for the party that expects you to pave your own path, pay your own way and be completely independent of father government? Why not vote for the party that promises you and Mexico the most free shit?”

Haha...you shameless begging pukes are hilarious...Ask negroes if voting Mexicrat for more than a century has improved them.

Republicans:

nvi5ylvfix541.jpg

All you have to do is look at what has happened to the black American community over the alst several decades to get a feel for the democrat 'love' for them.

Neither party cares for the individual. Democrats at best offer appeasement acts meant to toss crumbs to minorities and poor voters in order to keep them poor and dependent on them. Republicans promote business models that encourage success. Personal success? Thats up to you.

Republicans:

The title of your thread suggests that you do not understand the relationship between the GOP and the GOP voters. When Trump's base votes republican it is a vote for trump, and not the GOP. The gop swamp creatures benefit from votes that were not intended for them.

Republicans:

The title of your thread suggests that you do not understand the relationship between the GOP and the GOP voters. When Trump's base votes republican it is a vote for trump, and not the GOP. The gop swamp creatures benefit from votes that were not intended for them.

And that swamp. How does trump drain it? By giving the swamp creatures Ivanka care. Trump is a typical republican. Just in a different wrapper. I still want to see his plan for thinning the govrenment employee ranks by attrition when he is paying them to stay home for 12 weeks for breeding.

Republicans:

I think many Republicans believe the GOP cares about them just like many of the Democrats think the DNC cares about them. They are both wrong.

Forum List

Back