The Bar is Open...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
malsroadhouse.jpg

I Open Bars... It's what I do...

I am Currently in the Armpit of America (Oklahoma) and I will now Start this Bar...

On that Note, I am Blessed with (2) Angels of Children...

My Son is (1) and my Daughter will be 4 this Fall...

We just Drove 12 Hours from D-Town to where we are in Oakie and they were Absolute Dreams...

Daughter has been on Previous Trips, but this is with the Boy...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am Currently in the Armpit of America (Oklahoma) and I will now Start this Bar...

We just Drove 12 Hours from D-Town to where we are in Oakie and they were Absolute Dreams...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

Perhaps you should try closing one down in a cool place like Miami instead...:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

Perhaps you should try closing one down in a cool place like Miami instead...:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Methinks there's likely something wrong with his bars...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

-Joe

Methinks there's likely something wrong with his bars...

WRONG with a bar?!? Can there be such a thing?

-Joe

OK, make that 3...

3) They serve long island iced teas and other foo-foo drinks.

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

OK, make that 3...

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

LOL. No offense...

My thing is if it takes more than 5 seconds to make, then it's not worth it.

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

peace...

-Joe

The Wife and I are with Children and Mother-in-Law Visiting Oakie Grandma...

Simply not on our List for the Forseeable... Don't Really like the Beach...

We would Probably do an Alaskan Cruise and some Snowboardin'...

peace...

OK, make that 3...

LOL. No offense...

Ingredient #1: Single malt scotch
Ingredient #2: Ice
Ingredient #3: A glass

So that is only three ingredients...good.

LOL. No offense...

what is this ice you speak of?

LOL. No offense...

what is this ice you speak of?

They are ice cubes made out of single malt scotch.

LOL. No offense...

My thing is if it takes more than 5 seconds to make, then it's not worth it.
''

They don't take long to make if you know what you're doing and where your liquors are.

Forum List

Back