The Bar is Open...

pics_drinking-heavily.jpg

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

Given that we simpleton males invented those foo-foo drinks just so we could get girlies who don't like the taste of alcohol into bed, I'd say your theory needs some slight modification.

Our needs may be simple, but the machinations we'll go through to achive them can be quite complex.
I learned early on if I didn't want to do any panty dropping don't drink the foo foo drinks plus they give me heart burn.:razz:
This is why I became a whiskey girl!:eusa_angel:

Show me... The way... To the Next... Whysky Gurl... Oh, don't Ask why...

:)

peace...

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Ingredient #1: Single malt scotch
Ingredient #2: Ice
Ingredient #3: A glass

So that is only three ingredients...good.

what is this ice you speak of?

To real lovers of scotch?

It's an affront to GOD.

Given that we simpleton males invented those foo-foo drinks just so we could get girlies who don't like the taste of alcohol into bed, I'd say your theory needs some slight modification.

Our needs may be simple, but the machinations we'll go through to achive them can be quite complex.
I learned early on if I didn't want to do any panty dropping don't drink the foo foo drinks plus they give me heart burn.:razz:

Show me... The way... To the Next... Whysky Gurl... Oh, don't Ask why...

peace...
you never ask why!:eusa_angel:

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

"Panty dropping?" You mean like crap your drawers? ... :eusa_eh:

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Hell, I just wish my beer had twist-off caps.:eusa_whistle:

They all twist off if your grip is strong enough.

LOL. No offense...

Hell, I just wish my beer had twist-off caps.:eusa_whistle:

They all twist off if your grip is strong enough.

Bite the Top of the Bottle Off and Chew the Glass like a Man, Gah-Damn-it!

The Blood from your Bleeding Mouth will make a Red Beer for you, no Extra Charge.

peace...

"Panty dropping?" You mean like crap your drawers? ... :eusa_eh:
no like taking off your clothes! geez

OK, make that 3...

3) They serve long island iced teas and other foo-foo drinks.

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

I got very toasted on LI Iced Teas once. They taste so good, but are deadly when more than 1 is imbibed.

Forum List

Back