The Bar is Open...

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Floofy, my ass. (Or foo-foo)

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Ingredient #1: Single malt scotch
Ingredient #2: Ice
Ingredient #3: A glass

So that is only three ingredients...good.

I think he just loses count by the third shot, and that's enough to do him in.

I Open Bars... It's what I do...

I am Currently in the Armpit of America (Oklahoma) and I will now Start this Bar...

On that Note, I am Blessed with (2) Angels of Children...

My Son is (1) and my Daughter will be 4 this Fall...

We just Drove 12 Hours from D-Town to where we are in Oakie and they were Absolute Dreams...

Daughter has been on Previous Trips, but this is with the Boy...

And the Mother-in-Law...

Blessed, we are.

Drynk!

:)

peace...

Perhaps you should try closing one down in a cool place like Miami instead...:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Been there, done that ... got the tee-shirts AND the record.:eusa_eh:

OK, make that 3...

3) They serve long island iced teas and other foo-foo drinks.

:mad: Pardon me while I go find my flipping you off smiley. I have several - I need just the right one. :eusa_angel:

(You do know a LI is almost straight alcohol, right?) Long Island Iced Tea recipe

Yeah, it's floofy. Where's the part where you brag about all 1 and a half of them you can handle?:lol:

OK, make that 3...

3) They serve long island iced teas and other foo-foo drinks.

LOL. No offense...

Yeah, I know the recipe, and I know it's straight alcohol with a splash of coke. My thing is that if a drink has more that 3 ingredients then its too foo-foo for me.

Hell, I just wish my beer had twist-off caps.:eusa_whistle:

LOL. No offense...

Males are such simpletons. :eusa_hand: :D

Females are too damned needy to drink with. If you pour each of those ingredients in shot glasses, you have six shots. To be chased with beer.:cool:

LOL. No offense...

Given that we simpleton males invented those foo-foo drinks just so we could get girlies who don't like the taste of alcohol into bed, I'd say your theory needs some slight modification.

Our needs may be simple, but the machinations we'll go through to achive them can be quite complex.

LOL. No offense...

Given that we simpleton males invented those foo-foo drinks just so we could get girlies who don't like the taste of alcohol into bed, I'd say your theory needs some slight modification.

Our needs may be simple, but the machinations we'll go through to achive them can be quite complex.

:eusa_whistle:

LOL. No offense...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to editec again.

LOL. No offense...

Truth.

This post is full of it.

LOL. No offense...

I learned early on if I didn't want to do any panty dropping don't drink the foo foo drinks plus they give me heart burn.:razz:
This is why I became a whiskey girl!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back