The Bachelorette FINALE tonight!!

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
So tonight is the night.. Desiree and Brooks and from the looks of it, Brooks doesn't return her feelings.. I can't understand why she would choose him anyhow amongst all of those hot guys she had to pick from! He was like on the bottom of my list! Anyhow.. tonight is the night!!!

So tonight is the night.. Desiree and Brooks and from the looks of it, Brooks doesn't return her feelings.. I can't understand why she would choose him anyhow amongst all of those hot guys she had to pick from! He was like on the bottom of my list! Anyhow.. tonight is the night!!!

And I am looking forward to it. I want her throw-a-way, James...lol. He has ambition and passion. I don't get the same thing from Brooks, at all...

Well he did pretty much what we all thought he would do... I don't know why she couldn't see the writing on the wall. I have to say one thing about Des.. she has horrible taste in clothing.. She never looks well put together.. she's sweet but not very style conscious.

Athena... what do you think about Juan Pablo being chosen for the next Bachelor? At the very least, it should be a wild ride!

Athena... what do you think about Juan Pablo being chosen for the next Bachelor? At the very least, it should be a wild ride!

Well, beauty, I am not familiar with him, other than to see him once after he was eliminated. I don't watch that show, until about the 4th or 5th one before the final show and the....ROSE!!!

I didn't care for the way this last season played out. It didn't hold my interest.

As you know, though, I am a huge fan of Millionaire Matchmaker. Even Patty Stanger, of whom you are not fond...:lol:

Well, beauty, I am not familiar with him, other than to see him once after he was eliminated. I don't watch that show, until about the 4th or 5th one before the final show and the....ROSE!!!

I didn't care for the way this last season played out. It didn't hold my interest.

As you know, though, I am a huge fan of Millionaire Matchmaker. Even Patty Stanger, of whom you are not fond...:lol:

lol! Ha.. Yea but it's a cool show.. she's just a bossy biatch! I'm totally in to the Bachelor/ette.. Not very happy about Juan Pablo though.. we shall see.

The last one I watched some douchespranqle got off on treating women like crap.. Patty gave him a bunch of smack for it tho lol

Forum List

Back