.....say my name!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Are there any Breaking Bad fans here? Are you ready for the end?

I have been an avid fan since the start of the series. I'll be honest, when I first heard about Breaking Bad, I thought it was going to be a movie, staring Bryan Cranston. I thought, meh... sounds like a decent movie, but probably something I won't care much for... a science teacher turned meth cook... I mean, what kind of moral standard is that? Then I found out it was a series, and I REALLY thought it would be awful. What? They're going to put this crap on TV?

So I watched the first episode with really a bad taste in my mouth going in, I expected to not like it at all, but the story line hooked me like a fish. By the end of Season 1, I was telling my friends about it, who were the same as I was in the beginning. Okay, yeah, it's a dark topic and not exactly the kind of show you want your kids to watch... but the acting and writing is phenomenal for television. Every episode is like a movie. And there is enough balance of 'moral good' intertwined in the show, to keep you from being turned off by the story itself. Lots of dark humor, lots of moral dilemmas and decisions, often with major consequences, just like real life.

I can't wait for the final few episodes, it is going to be awesome.

I just watched that season a few minutes ago and that scene is great.

Say my name...Hydelberg.....YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT!

Best lines of the season...

YOu tend to get into the story but forget what they are selling. Meth is a mother fucker as a drug, but honestly, it could be soda or something they are selling. You really forget the drug and get into the story.

Great Series.

YOu tend to get into the story but forget what they are selling. Meth is a mother fucker as a drug, but honestly, it could be soda or something they are selling. You really forget the drug and get into the story.

Great Series.

It's Heisenberg, I am assuming after the German theoretical physicist, Werner.

But, yeah... the BB fanpage had a survey of favorite lines from the entire series, and hands down, that was the favorite.

Yeah, it bothered me that they would even think about meth as a topic, much less the main topic of a television show. However the writers and actors have done an amazing job, well deserving the wheelbarrow full of Emmys it has won. The final 8 episodes are going to be epic, and from everything I have gathered from the cast, will be the most violent of the whole series. That's saying something, since the last episode, they killed off 10 people.

Great Series.

It's Heisenberg, I am assuming after the German theoretical physicist, Werner.

But, yeah... the BB fanpage had a survey of favorite lines from the entire series, and hands down, that was the favorite.

Yeah, it bothered me that they would even think about meth as a topic, much less the main topic of a television show. However the writers and actors have done an amazing job, well deserving the wheelbarrow full of Emmys it has won. The final 8 episodes are going to be epic, and from everything I have gathered from the cast, will be the most violent of the whole series. That's saying something, since the last episode, they killed off 10 people.

Eh. Tomato...Heisenberg....:)

lol

Was reading the big 'controversy' today on the BB forums... Some people have a theory that the book Hank finds with the inscription, is not actually from Gale but from Gretchen, and was given to him years ago. It was interesting, because I had never even considered that. They clearly made you believe he got the book from Gale, but the debate made some very good points about it. Why would Walt leave this incriminating piece of evidence lying around so carelessly? He knew that Hank had seen Gales handwriting, and had referred to him in his journal as W.W. Plus, he appeared to have gotten the book on the same day he met Gale, which was kind of an odd time to get a gift inscribed with such a warm message. On the other hand, someone points out, the book had a barcode, which wouldn't have been on a book gifted in the 80s from Gretchen. Then there was a Q&A interview with Vince Gilligan, the director... at first glance, he seems to indicate the book was from Gale, but careful analysis of his exact words, shows that he never actually says that.

Anyway, since you didn't know Heisenberg, I am probably talking way over your head with this.

Forum List

Back