the Atlanta Falcons will win the Superbowl and they will win it easily!

It seemed to me that the Falcons just wore themselves out during the first three quarters - then Brady dissected them.

_most dominant QB in the game!
_have already crushed the Broncos and the Panthers handily this season

ATLANTA BITCH!

if you had any brains you would have know they NEVER had a chance because these games are rigged,just as much scripted as elections are,every bit as much of a dog and pony show as elections are,rigged same as them with the outcome determined long before it happened.

there was NEVER a doubt in my mind whatsover that the cheats would come back and win from the 25 point deficit they had because these games are rigged hell and goodell has hid head up krafts ass. it was scripted for them to have the greatest comeback ever long before the playoffs started.deal with it.

Wise decision, there, dude.

yeah wise decision to run away from the ass beatings he got from me on them winning the superbowl and me laughing all the way to the bank knowing they would come back from the 25 point defecit cause the games are rigged.:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
basquebromance said:
i won't respond to your endless incoherent panicked babbling, we'll just remind each other at the end of the season who's right!
who was the one with incoherant panicked babbling that the falcons would win? thats right I thought so.:rolleyes: take this mother fucker loser.:up_yours::up:

you can throw all the childish insults you want at me but "I" am the one laughing at the bank,i won thousands of dollars on this cause the outcome came as i knew it would knowing the NFL rigged this game weeks in advance and KNOWING that they would come back from the 25 point lead since i know how these games are so rigged and scripted.throw all the insults you want but for the second year in a row since becoming awake to how these games are rigged,for the second year in a row i made THOUSANDS of dollars the fact I am not brainwashed sheep like you all are knowing what the outcome will always be everytime.:rofl:

Unlike all of you sheep there was never a doubt in my mind they would come back and win cause these games are rigged.

so WHO was right on this game?:rofl:

Crazy LA RAM FAN is a California pothead beach bum who personally insults people because he's jealous that they support teams that are Superbowl champions!

thats funny,you hypocrite started the insulting FIRST and last i checked your falcons you were soooo sure of winning are NOT superbowl champions.:rolleyes:

i love how trolls like you have this theory that people who hate teams that are frauds as the cheats are,pull theorys out of your ass that we hate superbowl champions,comedy gold.:rofl: ESPECIALLY since I have never had a beef with the dallas cowboys in the 90's who i rooted against all three times,you morons are too funny.:rofl:

Last edited:
so WHO won easily? talk about incoherant babbling.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: especially on the theory of hating the falcons cause they are superbowl champions.i really loved that part.:itsok::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats all i heard last year as well when people like you were JEOULOUS that I predicted the superbowl winner and won thousands of dollars in that game as well,that i was jeoulous of the broncos for winning and that I was panthers fan,blah blah blah blah.:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Last edited:
it was rigged? what are you trump now?

ok, i agree it was rigged!!

it was rigged? what are you trump now?

ok, i agree it was rigged!!

Dont understand the comment on Trump being in the mix there but since you did mention him,thats all the proof in the pudding for me that Trump is bad news for america the fact he is friends with that criminal shady brady and had the gall to say that goodels laughable mere slap on the wrist punishment 4 game suspension, was too severe.:mad:the fact he is a fan of cheaters and liars is bad news for america.lol oh I hate hellery as well just so you know.lol

anyways thanks for being civil with me for once.That wasnt too much to ask for now was it?:biggrin:

Yeah it was so obviously rigged.

I stopped watching playoffs and superbowl games after the superbowl between the Seahawks and Patriots 2 years ago because it was so obvious to the thinking and objective person that game was rigged as hell,that pete carrol took a payoff to throw that game with the most moronic and retarded play call in superbowl history calling for a pass when they had plenty of time to run it in and the pats were getting run all over by Lynch in the fourth quarter and being worn down yet people STILL are in denial how carrol was paid off on that? INCREDIBLE.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

this game was the second most obviously rigged superbowl after that one.the coach calling for a pass on third and one instead of running it late in the game and ryan running backwards on just a mere third and 2 or something and taking a sack? give me a break.

I cant believe the sheep here cant see how these games are so obviously rigged.that they are just as much of a dog and pony show as phony as elections are or pro wrestling.:rolleyes:

as i said,after i woke up two years ago after the seahawks/pats superbowl,i have not watched a playoff or superbowl since. why should i when i already know exactly what the outcome will be? the score i dont know but the outcome i always know. I only know of the stuff that happened in the game cause of people mentioning it here happening and from the highlights I saw on ESPN.

a couple of my friends called me up at halftime telling me it was a blowout and guess what? I said to them-Yeah but dont get excited,its all fixed for the patriots to come back from that 25 point defecit and for them to have the greatest comeback in NFL history,you just watch. they then called me up and of course said-wow you sure called it.

doesnt take a genius to see how these games are as rigged as boxing where they get paid to take a dive. if you want to earn thousands of bucks as i have the last couple of years already knowing the outcome in advance before the game starts,just a do a little research on your own on youtube.and type in patriots falcons game rigged.

and you can roll in the dough laughing in money same as I have the last two years.:up: Last year was no different,i told everyone they had it fixed for the broncos to win cause they wanted peyton manning to ride off in the sunset with another ring. Not that hard to figure out,not at all.lol

I know from enough experience of playing football in high school that when your down by such a huge lead like that,no matter all the pep talk your coach gives you,the air has been taken way too much out of you to think you have any chance to come back and win.

you notice that in superbowls they dont have blowouts anymore? the game wasnt always rigged as it is now.now though,these games are as fixed as elections. give me the old classic NFL games from yesterday from decades ago anyday of the year when the game was not corrupt like it is now.:thup:

those are pretty much the only NFL games i ever watch now these days.

Last edited:
i watch anything even if they're rigged for the entertainment value...WWE wrestling is rigged...it's still lotsa fun to watch.

well to each his own i guess.Myself? as i said. I think i will stick to buying the old NFL games from yesteryear on the net when the game was not corrupt as it is and relive the good old days when the game was fun to watch.the NFL is the same as boxing,it wasnt always that way where boxers were paid to take dives as they do now in the big matches,same with football,it wasnt always like this.

The playoffs and superbowls when they first came about were not rigged and scripted as they are now.at one time it USED to be clean. those days are long gone though now. It was around at least the mid 90's when the NFL started fixing playoffs and superbowls. Not sure if it goes any further back than that but for sure it started at least by then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back