the Atlanta Falcons will win the Superbowl and they will win it easily!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
_most dominant QB in the game!
_have already crushed the Broncos and the Panthers handily this season

ATLANTA BITCH!

ATLANTA BITCH!

Uh the panthers are an obomination of last years team and they beat a donkeys team that was ignorantly playing a quarterback who was making his first NFL career start ever.HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

True enough this is the first time in matt ryans carrer that he has had a defense to go along with their offense but you seem to be forgetting somehow the vikings have been impressive this year going undefeated and that they have to play in seattle next week to face the seawhwks who are well rested and are playing good solid football after getting off ot a bad start in their first two games.

that being said if they dont win in seattle next week which is a long shot for them,beating them in january in the freezing cold in the rain where they would play them since if seattle finishes with a record as good as them,that is very big long shot. things always seem to work out for them in the playoffs when they play in seattle you are forgetting.:lmao:

• Banned
i won't respond to your endless incoherent panicked babbling, we'll just remind each other at the end of the season who's right!

• Banned
sproles is fuckin quick!

that's all the eagles have goin for themselves though...

• Banned
i could sack you with my superior arguments just like case keenum gets sacked every other 5 minutes, but in sports i just let my teams do the talkin out there on the field!

falcons have a better record than the rams. falcons have a better record than the rams. SO SHUT UP!

i won't respond to your endless incoherent panicked babbling, we'll just remind each other at the end of the season who's right!

Love how you dismiss pesky little facts you cant counter in your babbling about the falcons going to the superbowl as incoherant babbling. :lmao:all we got to do is read your posts to see incoherant babbling.:lmao:

You cant counter those facts so what do you do? the cowardly thing. change the topic to how bad a QB Keenum is.poor baby.:itsok:

you should get married to antiquity,everytime i bring up the topic how he was wrong that the rams would never move back to LA like you,he also changes the subject and talks about how bad the rams suck.you both are two peas in a pod.:lol:

funny you bring up keenum when I never even claimed the Rams would be in the superbowl.talk about someone who has incoherant babbling.just look in the mirror.:rolleyes::up:

Crazy LA RAM FAN is a California pothead beach bum who personally insults people because he's jealous that they support teams that are Superbowl champions!

i could sack you with my superior arguments just like case keenum gets sacked every other 5 minutes, but in sports i just let my teams do the talkin out there on the field!

falcons have a better record than the rams. falcons have a better record than the rams. SO SHUT UP!

the way you keep changing the subject how

superiour arguments? dont make me laugh child.like antiquity,you change the subject all the time when you cant counter the facts to something irrelevent that has nothing to do with the topic:lmao:.thats evasion mode knowing you are defeated same as him son.:lmao:

the fact you are acting like a child just proves the truth hurts same as him.:rofl:

i never once claimed the rams would go to the superbowl and yet you are talking about case keenum.thats what antiuity always does.when i aks him what he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA,he always says the rams suck,

like i said,you have the same level of matrity he has,you two should get married.:rofl:

Crazy LA RAM FAN is a California pothead beach bum who personally insults people because he's jealous that they support teams that are Superbowl champions!

funny how you act like an innocent victem.YOU threw the first insult when you could not counter facts and now are acting like the victem.wow how mature.:rolleyes: I even gave credit to how the good the falcons are as everyone can see.

proof in the pot.this was my first post. a mature post that shot down his BS.

Uh the panthers are an obomination of last years team and they beat a donkeys team that was ignorantly playing a quarterback who was making his first NFL career start ever.HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

True enough this is the first time in matt ryans carrer that he has had a defense to go along with their offense but you seem to be forgetting somehow the vikings have been impressive this year going undefeated and that they have to play in seattle next week to face the seawhwks who are well rested and are playing good solid football after getting off to a bad start in their first two games.

that being said if they dont win in seattle next week which is a long shot for them,beating them in january in the freezing cold in the rain where they would play them since if seattle finishes with a record as good as them,that is very big long shot. things always seem to work out for them in the playoffs when they play in seattle you are forgetting.:lmao:

what does the child come back with?

THIS childish post below and claims "I" threw the first insult.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41:

Yeah "I" the the first insult.yeah right.:rolleyes:

the OP clearly threw the first insult because he could not counter my facts that seattle and minneosota are clearly better teams.NOW he is whining about it cause he cant counter those facts acting like an innocent victem.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
let the record show LA RAM FAN did not deny he is a pothead.

Let the record show the OP goes into evade mode when he cant counter facts and throws insults in frustration that he cant then acts like an innocent victem pretending that he was insulted first.:up:

well i dont debate with children. so one more child in the USMB sports section to add to ignore.

Eagles...

( One thing for sure it will not be the Bears or Texans )

Eagles? dont see it happening since a rookie QB has never made it to the superbowl thats WHY I would say the vikings or seahawks would be the more realistic one that would get there. I know YOU wont insult me here just cause you may not agree with me.:D which I appreciate.:thup:

Eagles...

( One thing for sure it will not be the Bears or Texans )

Eagles? dont see it happening since a rookie QB has never made it to the superbowl thats WHY I would say the vikings or seahawks would be the more realistic one that would get there. I know YOU wont insult me here just cause you dont agree with me.:D which I appreciate.:thup:

There is always a first time for everything... ( I bet you think I am writing about insulting you... :) )

I believe the Eagle, Vikings and Falcons are all capable making the Super Bowel...

AFC it will be Brady and his team because the Pats are the devil team in that league...

Cheatin Tom Brady is an old slob who doesn't have the stamina to win football games without cheatin!

su

ATLANTA BITCH!

Most dominant QB in the game? Maybe for the first 5 weeks. We'll have to see how the rest of the season goes, especially with Brady back in the mix.

Plus one player cant win the entire game for you as you well know.lol

and like I said,they havent played anybody yet. The donkeys dont count since they were playing a team with a QB making his first career start.Had it been their regular QB and the results were like that,I would give the falcons credit that they beat a good team.

this sunday will be the first time that they have played anybody all year long that is any good whether the OP wants to face those facts or not.:biggrin:

somehow those pesky facts seem to hurt his feelings.talk about being mr sensitive.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back