the Atlanta Falcons will win the Superbowl and they will win it easily!

Eagles...

( One thing for sure it will not be the Bears or Texans )

Eagles? dont see it happening since a rookie QB has never made it to the superbowl thats WHY I would say the vikings or seahawks would be the more realistic one that would get there. I know YOU wont insult me here just cause you dont agree with me.:D which I appreciate.:thup:

There is always a first time for everything... ( I bet you think I am writing about insulting you... :) )

I believe the Eagle, Vikings and Falcons are all capable making the Super Bowel...

AFC it will be Brady and his team because the Pats are the devil team in that league...

Indeed there is.maybe sometime in the future you might.;):D

I like you also think the falcons are a serious playoff contender. The truth is though they have not played anybody yet. Had they played the donkeys with their starting quarterback last sunday and beat them,well yeah THEN I would say they beat a great team but come on,they faced a QB making his first career start.Even Elway was horrible in his first career start s was Peyton Manning.that was no test.:D

If the falcons come out and score a ton of touchdowns against the seahawks next week in seattle no less,THEN I would say the falcons are a serious superbowl contender.

I agree with you all those teams you mentioned are playoff teams but its absurd to say the falcons are great based on beating teams that are teams that wont go anywhere this year.:rofl: the panthers? seriously? thats impressive?:rofl: the donkeys,a team with a QB making his first start? seriously thats impressive?:rofl:

somehow just pointing out those little facts how beating those two teams THIS year is hardly impressive makes someone here take it so personal and got into meltdown mode over it.:lmao:somehow the truth really hurts somebody here.:rolleyes:

Lets see the falcons beat the seahawks this week,or the vikings,or the packers before making crazy statements they are a serious superbowl contender.:D

all teams that have very good defenses with experienced quarterbacks or a team-the packers-who dont have a great defense but can put points on the board at will "other than facing the vikings in minnesota of course" before ignorantly claiming they are a superbowl team.:rolleyes::lmao::haha:

Last edited:
first they ignore you. then they laugh at you. then they fuck you. THEN YOU WIN!

something like that...

listen LA RAMS FAN, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up from now until the falcons make you jump on the bandwagon by crushing seattle this sunday!

Matt Ryan is over 200 passing yards for the 46th consecutive game. That is a new NFL record.

FALCONS WILL SLAY THE BUCS TONIGHT!

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO WATCH THE NEXT SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!

_most dominant QB in the game!
_have already crushed the Broncos and the Panthers handily this season

ATLANTA BITCH!

Uh the panthers are an obomination of last years team and they beat a donkeys team that was ignorantly playing a quarterback who was making his first NFL career start ever.HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

True enough this is the first time in matt ryans carrer that he has had a defense to go along with their offense but you seem to be forgetting somehow the vikings have been impressive this year going undefeated and that they have to play in seattle next week to face the seawhwks who are well rested and are playing good solid football after getting off ot a bad start in their first two games.

that being said if they dont win in seattle next week which is a long shot for them,beating them in january in the freezing cold in the rain where they would play them since if seattle finishes with a record as good as them,that is very big long shot. things always seem to work out for them in the playoffs when they play in seattle you are forgetting.:lmao:

CwY7EMGW8AAo_Av.jpg

rip

Russell Wilson trips in his own end zone...SAFETY! LOL

i bet that will be the play that decides the game! Falcons to win by 2!

_most dominant QB in the game!
_have already crushed the Broncos and the Panthers handily this season

ATLANTA BITCH!

Uh the panthers are an obomination of last years team and they beat a donkeys team that was ignorantly playing a quarterback who was making his first NFL career start ever.HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

True enough this is the first time in matt ryans carrer that he has had a defense to go along with their offense but you seem to be forgetting somehow the vikings have been impressive this year going undefeated and that they have to play in seattle next week to face the seawhwks who are well rested and are playing good solid football after getting off ot a bad start in their first two games.

that being said if they dont win in seattle next week which is a long shot for them,beating them in january in the freezing cold in the rain where they would play them since if seattle finishes with a record as good as them,that is very big long shot. things always seem to work out for them in the playoffs when they play in seattle you are forgetting.:lmao:

Forum List

Back